It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: So Richie Incognito and Mike Pouncey had him pegged
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 3750
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-jon ... 56287.html

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: So Richie Incognito and Mike Pouncey had him pegged
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:10 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:35 pm
Posts: 7816
Regarding your sig, if you're trying to say what I think you're trying to say, then I'd say that's a really nice strawman you've got there. Build it yourself?

_________________
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
--Voltaire


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: So Richie Incognito and Mike Pouncey had him pegged
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 13758
What I don't get is why anyone with intentions of revenge would blast it on social media? To garner attention?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: So Richie Incognito and Mike Pouncey had him pegged
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:19 am
Posts: 9851
Poltargyst wrote:
Regarding your sig, if you're trying to say what I think you're trying to say, then I'd say that's a really nice strawman you've got there. Build it yourself?


I think you're missing the funniest aspect: he actually took the time to put that together. To put it in his signature. For a football discussion forum. After swearing off football. Bc some dudes kneeled during the anthem. And he's still here.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Orangesteel wrote:
We could have ended the game there and Tomlin’s band of assholes let them back in.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: So Richie Incognito and Mike Pouncey had him pegged
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 3750
Personal insults notwithstanding, the point is that the conflict was really about Martin's fragile psychological state, not the hazing of Pouncey and Incognito. The media made him into a victim, and now this Stanford grad is threatening schools on the Internet. Frankly, nothing that happened five years ago really matters in comparison to that.

On the positive side, we got DeCastro.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: So Richie Incognito and Mike Pouncey had him pegged
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:35 pm
Posts: 7816
Still Lit wrote:
Poltargyst wrote:
Regarding your sig, if you're trying to say what I think you're trying to say, then I'd say that's a really nice strawman you've got there. Build it yourself?


I think you're missing the funniest aspect: he actually took the time to put that together. To put it in his signature. For a football discussion forum. After swearing off football. Bc some dudes kneeled during the anthem. And he's still here.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This has crossed my mind.

_________________
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
--Voltaire


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: So Richie Incognito and Mike Pouncey had him pegged
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:18 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 am
Posts: 5550
this guy is how old and he's making threats about his high school. WTF.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: So Richie Incognito and Mike Pouncey had him pegged
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 11617
Poltargyst wrote:
This has crossed my mind.


Not sure he actually made that....I saw that meme a few other places.

Anyway, crazy story about Incognito. Have to agree he has some serious issues.

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: So Richie Incognito and Mike Pouncey had him pegged
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:10 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 am
Posts: 5550
Kodiak wrote:
Poltargyst wrote:
This has crossed my mind.


Not sure he actually made that....I saw that meme a few other places.

Anyway, crazy story about Incognito. Have to agree he has some serious issues.


Martin*

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group