It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 810 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 81  Next
 Post subject: Patriots-Titans
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:22 am 

What the fuck!! Let's start this thread 12 hours ahead of time.

I know it's wishful thinking, but I have this glimmer of hope that LeBeau pulls a gem out of his ass similar to the '05 Divisional Playoff vs. Indy. He gets the heat in Brady's face rushing backers from the same side, he beats the fuck out of that douchebag Gronk. And then on offense, Titans pound the piss out of the Patriots front 7, and Mariota, being a winner by nature, makes enough big plays to knock these fuckers off.

Yeah, I know want the Steelers to beat the Patriots next week in Foxboro, Slay the Dragon as has been cited previously. Personally though, I would be happy as FUCK if the least deserving fan base in all of sports, leaves Gillette Stadium, spills out into Route 1 as zombies, their season prematurely over.

Post subject: Re: Patriots-Titans
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:28 am 

Works for me, but the steelers organization needs to get the monkey off their back. The only way to do that is to go to Foxborough and kick the living shit out of them in their house. What would be better : Seeing zombies after a titans win or a steelers win? We need to return the favor from last year. Besides, would it be great if the steelers were the catalyst to the house of cards falling?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:42 am 

Hmmmmm

Titans travel to Pitt or we go up to NE

Tough one

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:49 am 

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Who gives a shit about facing the Patriots. I want the easiest path- a Superbowl is a Superbowl. You beat who you get.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:55 am 

id love to see the pats lose to the titans and I can even see Mariotta and Henry giving the pats some issues rushing the ball but Lebeau is the precise reason I think the titans have ZERO chance of beating the cheats, Brady owns Lebeaus archaic soft zone defense and zone blitz concepts.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:59 am 

GreekSteel wrote:
id love to see the pats lose to the titans and I can even see Mariotta and Henry giving the pats some issues rushing the ball but Lebeau is the precise reason I think the titans have ZERO chance of beating the cheats, Brady owns Lebeaus archaic soft zone defense and zone blitz concepts.

Usually I would agree with your comments Greek, but I believe Dick L. had the Titans playing more man coverage than just about anyone last week and getting pressure with less blitzing. Guess we'll see tonight, but I have a feeling it's going to be much closer than many expect. Fingers crossed.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:59 am 

GreekSteel wrote:
Do the titans have the talent and physical attributes at DB's to accomplish man coverage?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:07 am 

DP39 wrote:
GreekSteel wrote:

Usually I would agree with your comments Greek, but I believe Dick L. had the Titans playing more man coverage than just about anyone last week and getting pressure with less blitzing. Guess we'll see tonight, but I have a feeling it's going to be much closer than many expect. Fingers crossed.

I actually agree it will be closer game, I just don't see the titans winning at all, hope I'm wrong, much rather have the opportunity to win the affcg at home.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:09 am 

COR-TEN wrote:
GreekSteel wrote:
Do the titans have the talent and physical attributes at DB's to accomplish man coverage?

Not totally sure on that but I believe ther #1 CB is Adoree Jackson, but Tyreek Hill who is similar in many respects to the Pats Brandin Cooks absolutely took Jacksons lunch money when matched up in man coverage, tits eventually dropped Jackson into zone coverage.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:16 am 

Brandin Cooks hasn't been all that for the Pat this year though, Greek. Were talking about that on the local cable sports show last night....simply a deep guy, that's about it.

Other than Gronk, no real threats for Patriots.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 810 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 81  Next