It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: We won - fuck all of you
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:01 am 

Nick79 wrote:
Stosh-67 wrote:
Love how this team celebrates TDs down 17-3 and INTs down 17-9 to a terrible team....

I'd celebrate a TD down 49-7! Never pass on a chance to draw attention to yourself, I never do.

Like Custer celebrating killing one more Indian just prior to being scalped.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:02 am 

COR-TEN wrote:
Stosh-67 wrote:
Love how this team celebrates TDs down 17-3 and INTs down 17-9 to a terrible team....
Yeah. That interception celebration was totally uncalled for. But I'm not part of this new generation. As long as they can keep their heads on straight, who am I to judge?

I'm 58 going on 12, live and let live, I remember everyone being mad about Billy "White Shoes" Johnson and never understanding what the big deal was, still don't?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:03 am 

BarryFoster wrote:
Nick79 wrote:
Stosh-67 wrote:

I'd celebrate a TD down 49-7! Never pass on a chance to draw attention to yourself, I never do.

Like Custer celebrating killing one more Indian just prior to being scalped.

Exactly. Why not get your last one in.

Or else just do as a FUCK YOU IT'S NOT OVER

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:08 am 

Nick79 wrote:
COR-TEN wrote:
Stosh-67 wrote:
Yeah. That interception celebration was totally uncalled for. But I'm not part of this new generation. As long as they can keep their heads on straight, who am I to judge?

I'm 58 going on 12, live and let live, I remember everyone being mad about Billy "White Shoes" Johnson and never understanding what the big deal was, still don't?

Gotta respond to his one. I played against Billy "White Shoes" when he was at Widener College. He was a freakin' beast in D-III. He was a running back, averaged 11 yards a carry, 35 yards a punt return. Had asthma so could never play a full game....didn't prevent him from hanging 5 TDs on the board against us. His coach said it was like "trying to tackle a feather." That was about right.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:23 am 

Steelafan77 wrote:
Undisciplined, immature children playing a children's game for millions. Looks like they're all laughing on their way to the bank. The NFL doing away with fines and penalties for celebrations opened up a can of worms. Self inflicted dumbfuckery.

Wait a minute...I thought any rules allowing celebrations like this only applied to TDs?

When the FUCK did such ridiculous displays become acceptable for a fucking INT? :? :evil:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:29 am 

Nick79 wrote:
COR-TEN wrote:
Stosh-67 wrote:

I don't mind the td celebrations, but after an int? Will Mitchell lead scripted celebrations after a tackle at the end of a ten yard gain? A sack when you're getting your ass handed to you?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:39 am 

Nick79 wrote:
Stosh-67 wrote:

Probably get chewed out if not an ass kicking from a team mate with just one ounce of pride.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:14 pm 

I got a little loud at the bar yesterday after they finally scored the first TD and pulled to 17-9 and it looked like they were starting some celebration......

Got up and headed to the bathroom yelling "Stop celebrating, you are losing to a terrible team, get off the field before you screw up timing of extra point"
True story.

When I came out, I said, why are people looking at me.( aside from my vulgarity )

Thought they were kidding when they said the extra point was blocked, wait till you see what happened.
Guy yells out and points at me, says.
He just say they were gonna screw up after celebrating.

Truth be told.
Go back and watch last few week, they have been getting closer and closer to getting kicks blocked.
Especially pressure from right side, was finger tips away from being blocked.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:01 pm 

I don't miss watching games in bars, at all. I can't get into hearing perfect strangers screaming shit at the TV's like they are in their own living room.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:04 pm 

swissvale72 wrote:
Nick79 wrote:
COR-TEN wrote:

Gotta respond to his one. I played against Billy "White Shoes" when he was at Widener College. He was a freakin' beast in D-III. He was a running back, averaged 11 yards a carry, 35 yards a punt return. Had asthma so could never play a full game....didn't prevent him from hanging 5 TDs on the board against us. His coach said it was like "trying to tackle a feather." That was about right.

How did i know reading Nick's post that you were at the ready to tell us the BWSJ story!!! :P

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next