It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Snoop - Turncoat Patriots fan now or Just for the Money
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:31 pm
Posts: 1089
Snoop was part of the festivities as the Patriots received their Super Bowl Rings wearing a Patriot's Jersey and acting all giddy over Brady's rings. It seems the Patriots organized this as a slap in the face to both Steeler Nation and Falcons fans. So, has he converted or just playing along for the cash it banked him?

How much money would it take for you dawn a Patriot's jersey and perform during their ring ceremony and celebration?

Me - Enough money to retire on and have plenty to do whatever I wanted, but then again, I'm not already rich like Snoop is. After returning home, I would light that fucking jersey and watch it burn in my Steeler's gear waving a terrible towel. (On second thought, I couldn't do it no matter what. I could not betray my black and gold for no amount of money)

If I had my millions already, like Snoop, I would have sent the Patriot's FO a quick note that read "Oh, Fuck NO!" and an envelope of vomit.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snoop - Turncoat Patriots fan now or Just for the Money
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:58 pm
Posts: 802
So if someone gave you, let's say, $5,000,000, you wouldn't go celebrate with the Patriots?

It's just a game, man. The players on the actual team would change sides for less than that.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snoop - Turncoat Patriots fan now or Just for the Money
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:19 am
Posts: 9665
Quote:
It seems the Patriots organized this as a slap in the face to both Steeler Nation and Falcons fans.


I think the Pats org spends about as much time thinking about Steeler Nation as you do the Los Angeles Rams.

Laying the Wood wrote:
It's just a game, man.


Alarm bells are ringing.

_________________
TB wrote:
Breaking news: Tom Brady is also better than Ben Roethlisberger. Jerry Rice is better than Antonio Brown. Your mom is a bigger slut than my mom.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snoop - Turncoat Patriots fan now or Just for the Money
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 am
Posts: 5490
I'd put on a Pats jersey and cheer them for 10 minutes for $100 . Possibly $50.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snoop - Turncoat Patriots fan now or Just for the Money
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 13509
It's cool 98, this is one slow uneventful offseason. Like every offseason. Nothing to discuss makes this stuff stand out a little more. This is one of those you file under the DGAF file.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snoop - Turncoat Patriots fan now or Just for the Money
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:19 am
Posts: 266
I'm hoping Snoop was going deep cover and laced all the hors d'oeuvres with edible pot.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snoop - Turncoat Patriots fan now or Just for the Money
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:58 pm
Posts: 2035
R S wrote:
I'd put on a Pats jersey and cheer them for 10 minutes for $100 . Possibly $50.


Me too because right after I would stop it into the ground.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snoop - Turncoat Patriots fan now or Just for the Money
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:28 pm
Posts: 4251
I think it's a plus that the no-talent dumbass roots for another team now, don't you? Then again, at various times, he's been seen in a Raiders jersey, a Ravens jersey and a Seahawks jersey. If he's your ideal for a celebrity Steelers fan, then I really don't know what to say for you.

_________________
Because Tomlin.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snoop - Turncoat Patriots fan now or Just for the Money
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:58 pm
Posts: 2035
Obviously wrote:
I think it's a plus that the no-talent dumbass roots for another team now, don't you? Then again, at various times, he's been seen in a Raiders jersey, a Ravens jersey and a Seahawks jersey. If he's your ideal for a celebrity Steelers fan, then I really don't know what to say for you.


For someone with "no talent" he's done pretty damn well.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snoop - Turncoat Patriots fan now or Just for the Money
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 13509
Image

And... A Pens fan

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snoop - Turncoat Patriots fan now or Just for the Money
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:14 am
Posts: 2417
Location: Houston, TX
There is very little evidence that Snoop is more than a bandwagoning bitch when it comes to what jerseys he wears.

_________________
R S wrote:
I'm sure she still wakes up in cold sweats and night terrors of Peyton's wrinkly ball sack pitter-pattering on her forehead.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snoop - Turncoat Patriots fan now or Just for the Money
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:28 pm
Posts: 4251
Steelcody36 wrote:
Obviously wrote:
I think it's a plus that the no-talent dumbass roots for another team now, don't you? Then again, at various times, he's been seen in a Raiders jersey, a Ravens jersey and a Seahawks jersey. If he's your ideal for a celebrity Steelers fan, then I really don't know what to say for you.


For someone with "no talent" he's done pretty damn well.


Sure, because people enjoy listening to absolute shit nowadays.

_________________
Because Tomlin.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snoop - Turncoat Patriots fan now or Just for the Money
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:19 am
Posts: 9665
Obviously wrote:
Steelcody36 wrote:
Obviously wrote:
I think it's a plus that the no-talent dumbass roots for another team now, don't you? Then again, at various times, he's been seen in a Raiders jersey, a Ravens jersey and a Seahawks jersey. If he's your ideal for a celebrity Steelers fan, then I really don't know what to say for you.


For someone with "no talent" he's done pretty damn well.


Sure, because people enjoy listening to absolute shit nowadays.


Doggystyle is a stone-cold classic! (Granted, that was FOREVER ago.) If you can't admit it, you are deep into the wilderness of old fart country. :lol:

_________________
TB wrote:
Breaking news: Tom Brady is also better than Ben Roethlisberger. Jerry Rice is better than Antonio Brown. Your mom is a bigger slut than my mom.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snoop - Turncoat Patriots fan now or Just for the Money
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:12 pm
Posts: 4166
Quote:
Doggystyle is a stone-cold classic! (Granted, that was FOREVER ago.) If you can't admit it, you are deep into the wilderness of old fart country. :lol:


Agreed. Further, give me some ole school rap any day over the shit of today. Can't stand th Fetty Wap, Lil Uzi, and etc that kids listen to.

You want a bonafide celeb Steeler fan look to Hank Williams Jr.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snoop - Turncoat Patriots fan now or Just for the Money
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:58 pm
Posts: 2035
Lil Dicky and Tech N9NE are two of my favorites.

Always loved Eminem, Outkast and the like growing up. Snoop was never one of my favorites but he's talented.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snoop - Turncoat Patriots fan now or Just for the Money
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 13509
Too Short...
E-40 ain't bad either.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snoop - Turncoat Patriots fan now or Just for the Money
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:28 pm
Posts: 4251
No one can hold a candle to Run-DMC. Fuck rap/hip-hop after 1995.

_________________
Because Tomlin.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snoop - Turncoat Patriots fan now or Just for the Money
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:11 pm
Posts: 1704
Still Lit wrote:
Doggystyle is a stone-cold classic! (Granted, that was FOREVER ago.) If you can't admit it, you are deep into the wilderness of old fart country. :lol:


My roomates and I went to a record shop in Carlisle at midnight because they were opening for 2 hours to sell it as soon as they could on a Tuesday We rolled some blunts and cracked some 40'z and listened to that album like 3 times in a row just getting more twisted by the second. Plus it has some amazing beats on it. I will put that up against just about anything released in the last 5-10 years and it will hold its own if not flat out win.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snoop - Turncoat Patriots fan now or Just for the Money
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:11 pm
Posts: 1704
955876 wrote:
Agreed. Further, give me some ole school rap any day over the shit of today. Can't stand th Fetty Wap, Lil Uzi, and etc that kids listen to.

You want a bonafide celeb Steeler fan look to Hank Williams Jr.


All of this but isn't Hank a turncoat now somewhere up the line in this thread or maybe the lack of sleep is kicking in.

Steelafan77 wrote:
Too Short...
E-40 ain't bad either.


I need some Spice1 if we are going that route.

Obviously wrote:
No one can hold a candle to Run-DMC. Fuck rap/hip-hop after 1995.

Jeru The Damaja was a badass after '85
Del the funky homosapien or deltron or deltron 3030 or what his name is with the gorillaz is a fucking beast when it comes to lyrics so what Rakim.
$0.02


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snoop - Turncoat Patriots fan now or Just for the Money
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:20 am
Posts: 3760
alancac98 wrote:

How much money would it take for you dawn a Patriot's jersey and perform during their ring ceremony and celebration?



Perform what? I'd sing a song for $100, if they want to hear me. I could do karaoke, lol :lol:

In all honesty, when People complain about free agents leaving and not being loyal, I laugh, If the Patriots offered me $10K to become a fan, I'd do it. Unless the Steelers countered with $10,001.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snoop - Turncoat Patriots fan now or Just for the Money
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:20 am
Posts: 3760
Still Lit wrote:

Doggystyle is a stone-cold classic! (Granted, that was FOREVER ago.) If you can't admit it, you are deep into the wilderness of old fart country. :lol:


I love "Gin & Juice".... "...who? that bitch?"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snoop - Turncoat Patriots fan now or Just for the Money
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:20 am
Posts: 3760
955876 wrote:
Quote:
Doggystyle is a stone-cold classic! (Granted, that was FOREVER ago.) If you can't admit it, you are deep into the wilderness of old fart country. :lol:


Agreed. Further, give me some ole school rap any day over the shit of today. Can't stand th Fetty Wap, Lil Uzi, and etc that kids listen to.

You want a bonafide celeb Steeler fan look to Hank Williams Jr.

Agreed, the modern shit my daughter listens too (11th grade) is so weak, compared to Snoop, Coolio, NWA, Ice T .... stuff like that.

But I do like Snoop, and yes, he's a Steelers fan in my book. If I was an in demand celebrity, I'd go do all the stuff too, and accept the free jerseys from other teams and go hang with Tom Brady, etc. Why not? I personally don't actually hate those people, I just root against them in sporting events.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snoop - Turncoat Patriots fan now or Just for the Money
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 3703
How in the hell is Little Yachty a major recording artist? Sounds like a mixtape from a 5th grader on the shortbus.

Maybe this new Tupac movie can open some eyes as to how much rap is in decline. Until the End of Time took an OK Mister Mister song and made it great.

Snoop is no longer a rapper, he's a party signifier at this point in his career.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snoop - Turncoat Patriots fan now or Just for the Money
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:19 pm
Posts: 2309
When I went to SB XL in Detroit, I went to the Penthouse/Rockstar Energy Drink party at some old bank that was made into a night club. Snoop sang every song in his catalog that night. He wore several Steeler jerseys. It was open bar I think. Maybe the best $500 I ever spent. Great time!

Snoop will always be a Steeler fan in my book.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snoop - Turncoat Patriots fan now or Just for the Money
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:48 am
Posts: 343
My Two cents.... I gives a rats ass who's a Steelers Fan...And when it comes to Hollywood / Some other type of singing dancing huckster .. I really gives two fucks..
All those fakes on the left coast will do whatever it takes to promote themselves or make a buck...I am sure none of them are really fans..
I worry about myself and my family..now if they turncoat on me.. well the world will be ending..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snoop - Turncoat Patriots fan now or Just for the Money
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:08 pm
Posts: 6314
Old fart territory? How about Eric B. and Rakim. One of my favs.

_________________
"I wish Fraudlin would get testicular cancer and die after he watches me anally penetrate his wife."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snoop - Turncoat Patriots fan now or Just for the Money
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:22 pm
Posts: 2406
The joke is on New England if they think hiring Snoop to be a part of their festivities is a "slap in the face" to Steelers fans.

Maybe if they got Donnie Iris. But Snoop? Who gives a fuck?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snoop - Turncoat Patriots fan now or Just for the Money
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:22 pm
Posts: 2406
955876 wrote:
You want a bonafide celeb Steeler fan look to Hank Williams Jr.


Unfortunately the Steelers seem to attract a lot of shit head celebrity fans.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snoop - Turncoat Patriots fan now or Just for the Money
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:50 pm
Posts: 4443
alancac98 wrote:
Snoop was part of the festivities as the Patriots received their Super Bowl Rings wearing a Patriot's Jersey and acting all giddy over Brady's rings. It seems the Patriots organized this as a slap in the face to both Steeler Nation and Falcons fans. So, has he converted or just playing along for the cash it banked him?

How much money would it take for you dawn a Patriot's jersey and perform during their ring ceremony and celebration?

Me - Enough money to retire on and have plenty to do whatever I wanted, but then again, I'm not already rich like Snoop is. After returning home, I would light that fucking jersey and watch it burn in my Steeler's gear waving a terrible towel. (On second thought, I couldn't do it no matter what. I could not betray my black and gold for no amount of money)

If I had my millions already, like Snoop, I would have sent the Patriot's FO a quick note that read "Oh, Fuck NO!" and an envelope of vomit.


Can you blame him? We have a management group that is more conservative than Billy Graham. We get our asses handed to us every time we play the Patriots while they have clearly stolen our legacy as the greatest franchise, and we have to watch them aggressively load up a roster that is already the best in the NFL.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snoop - Turncoat Patriots fan now or Just for the Money
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 16267


_________________
Suwanee88 wrote:
But it’s your fault that you are kind of a stubborn jagoff that would argue with a fence post


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snoop - Turncoat Patriots fan now or Just for the Money
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:12 pm
Posts: 4166
fortythree wrote:
955876 wrote:
You want a bonafide celeb Steeler fan look to Hank Williams Jr.


Unfortunately the Steelers seem to attract a lot of shit head celebrity fans.


He a music legend and appears to be a legit fan of the Steelers as opposed to someone like Snoop Dog who jumps from team to team depending on the audience he's tryin to appeal to. That's why I referenced him.

If your aren't a fan of his then to each his own. I can only imagine why.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snoop - Turncoat Patriots fan now or Just for the Money
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 am
Posts: 5490
You won't catch Verne Troyer in a Pats jersey. I guaranfuckingtee that!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Snoop - Turncoat Patriots fan now or Just for the Money
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:22 pm
Posts: 2406
R S wrote:
You won't catch Verne Troyer in a Pats jersey. I guaranfuckingtee that!


I could catch Verne Troyer in any jersey.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group