It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: OT: Hernandez hung himself
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:07 am 

What a fucking coward

Acquitted the other day (for the double 187) and now he shows everyone what a waste of DNA he really was

Not unexpected from me

http://abcnews.go.com/US/patriots-footb ... d=46882010

Post subject: Re: OT: Hernandez hung himself
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:19 am 

Top of the world to bottom. His story should be mandatory education for every player coming into the league. I've always thought they should use real life stories like this along with players that lost everything and are working regular jobs to talk to current players to help them understand what they have and how quickly it can disappear. It wouldn't help everyone but I bet some good old fashioned education could make a difference.

Howard Griffith had to resort to chop-blocking him during the 1997 AFC Championship Game. An incredulous Kirkland asked “Why do you have to use cheap tactics like chop-blocking?” Griffith replied by asking, “Why do you have to be a 300-pound linebacker?”

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:24 am 

RemoAZ wrote:
Top of the world to bottom. His story should be mandatory education for every player coming into the league. I've always thought they should use real life stories like this along with players that lost everything and are working regular jobs to talk to current players to help them understand what they have and how quickly it can disappear. It wouldn't help everyone but I bet some good old fashioned education could make a difference.

Excellent point

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:00 am 

RemoAZ wrote:

They do that at the rookie symposium ( I think it's called that). Great point though and I totally agree. Not knowing the depth of those conversations and all speakers etc, these real world examples and eduction and more education etc is nothing but a positive.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:14 am 

Kraft put out a hit on him so no Patriots would have to testify at his appeal and dirty secrets come out. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:16 am 

BethlehemSteel wrote:
RemoAZ wrote:

Excellent point

Lectures and life stories do not change a lifetime of habits and fully developed appetites and desires. It is not as if cowards do not know that being a coward is wrong. They still cannot help themselves from running away from danger when it is ugly to do so. This guy was doomed. His character fated him.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:23 am 

bye dirt bag! I'm shocked he got out of other murders recently..like oj. I'm glad tax payers don't have to pay anymore for this piece of shit!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:32 am 

Finally free.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:36 am 

RemoAZ wrote:

I don't know. I think they'd be better off hearing the story of Martavis Bryant. Unless you think a lot of NFL rookies can relate to the urge of committing cold blooded murder.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:44 am 

I'm sad as hell over this.

Why couldn't it have been Tom Brady?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:55 am 

bam morris wrote:
bye dirt bag! I'm shocked he got out of other murders recently..like oj. I'm glad tax payers don't have to pay anymore for this piece of shit!

Actually his family will likely sue the prison, so the taxpayers aren't off the hook totally.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:07 am 

Donnie Brasco wrote:
bam morris wrote:

Actually his family will likely sue the prison, so the taxpayers aren't off the hook totally.

They are penniless to do that i am sure.

The attorney who got him off Friday was of the Casey Anthony fame.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:07 am 

I'll watch the 30 for 30 on this. Should be interesting and maybe will throw some shade at Kraft et al.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:17 am 

BethlehemSteel wrote:
Donnie Brasco wrote:
bam morris wrote:

They are penniless to do that i am sure.

The attorney who got him off Friday was of the Casey Anthony fame.

I heard that the lawyer is claiming that it could be murder, not suicide

Aaron just won a huge victory in court last week, and was planning to get married.

There were no signs he was suicidal.

This story won't "die" here.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:35 am 

steel wrote:
I heard that the lawyer is claiming that it could be murder, not suicide

Aaron just won a huge victory in court last week, and was planning to get married.

There were no signs he was suicidal.

This story won't "die" here.
It does smell kinda fishy.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:36 am 

Could care less about that piece of shit! If he killed himself, good - he saved tax payers money. If he was murdered? - live by the sword, die by the sword!

With that said, I have a deep sympathy for his little girl. She is going to have to grow up hearing all of the ills of her father for the rest of her life. Because of that, I have a bad feeling that the quality of her life is already lost, and that is a shame to say about a little girl who has her whole life in front of her. These assholes have no idea how they are destroying other's lives, particularly people they are supposed to love. Truly a shame!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:43 am 

tragic story all the way around. wasted life. victims and their families. I feel for the 4-year old daughter. Hope Kraft is taking care of her.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:45 am 

He left a suicide note and he wouldn't get out or be absolved of the other sentence

Edit. Now the notes in question

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:57 am 

Man, this guy can't stop killing people!

*Borrowed from deadspin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:50 pm 

Any word from Pouncey yet?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:26 pm 

Is he still dead? I'm getting conflicting reports.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:33 pm 

#FREEHERNANDEZ

What a colossal dumbfuck pouncey is, but if he's learned from it, good on him.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:01 pm 

StillerInCT wrote:

I thought he was still in the tub and hadn't heard the news :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:18 pm 

Donnie Brasco wrote:
StillerInCT wrote:

I thought he was still in the tub and hadn't heard the news :lol:

His bro had some comments. I don't know if he was in the tub at the time of the comments..... :lol: He is also a tubmonster

Quote:
Mike Pouncey remembers his friend, Aaron Hernandez

Posted by Darin Gantt on April 19, 2017, 10:26 AM EDT

Aaron Hernandez was a convicted murderer, and not a sympathetic figure. But he still left friends and family behind after his prison suicide, and they’re mourning in their own ways at the moment.

One of the first to publicly acknowledge Hernandez’s death was Dolphins center Mike Pouncey, who posted an Instagram message showing a smiling Hernandez in his Patriots uniform.

“To my friend my brother!,” Pouncey wrote. “Through thick and thin right or wrong we never left each other’s side. Today my heart hurts as I got the worse news I could have imagined. It was just a day ago we shared our last convo. I will forever miss you and love you bro. we will meet again rest easy.

While a compassionate note from someone who knew Hernandez in college, it’s also likely to be one of the few supportive messages we’ll see today, as most people will try to avoid anything resembling support for a man who was spending life in prison without parole for taking the life of Odin Lloyd.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:21 pm 

Meanwhile the other NE tight end is in the White House Press Room pranking Sean Spicer.