It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Julian Edelman believed to have suffered torn ACL
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:57 am 

Jobus Rum wrote:
Belicheck/Brady/Adams could line up Moe, Larry, and Curly at WR and still ass rape the Steelers defense...

Are u taking about our secondary?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:55 am 

Quote:
@AdamSchefter
Bengals' LB Vontaze Burfict is appealing his five-game suspension, per sources. Hearing will be next week. https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status ... gr%5Etweet
Now this is what we should be applauding. Not some injured player on a team we disdain. Bad juju for sure. It wouldn't hurt my feelings when this bad juju thread is moved into the 'around the league forum' where it should have been started.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:37 am 

Steel 40 wrote:
Lynch wrote:
This is true. I still maintain that Belichick could defeat Tomlin with Tebow at qb, and a few lacrosse players playing wr and te.

Yeah that Matt Casell sure looked like Tebow when he got routed IN FOXBORO in 2008 by Tomlin. Brady is the greatest blessing in Bellichicks life.

In other words your statement is FALSE!

That was 2008....

Two .... Thousand..... and ..... Eight.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:00 am 

Lynch wrote:
That was still Cowher's team retaining all of Cowher's instruction. Tomlin is a stooge who takes anal reamings from baseball players masquerading as qb's, and white lacrosse players playing te.

There's not a single player left save for James Harrison that was here when Bill Cowher was here.

Don't be idiotic.

R S: "All praise MJG. Fuck the NUT!"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:14 am 

Steelafan77 wrote:
Quote:
@AdamSchefter
Bengals' LB Vontaze Burfict is appealing his five-game suspension, per sources. Hearing will be next week. https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status ... gr%5Etweet
Now this is what we should be applauding. Not some injured player on a team we disdain. Bad juju for sure. It wouldn't hurt my feelings when this bad juju thread is moved into the 'around the league forum' where it should have been started.

As I noted in another thread:

Guess who the Bengals play in their sixth game of the season?

Three guesses...two don't count.

Oh...and their sixth game comes after a bye week...so Burfict will have an extra week to get ready.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:23 am 

Jeemie wrote:
Lynch wrote:
That was still Cowher's team retaining all of Cowher's instruction. Tomlin is a stooge who takes anal reamings from baseball players masquerading as qb's, and white lacrosse players playing te.

There's not a single player left save for James Harrison that was here when Bill Cowher was here.

Don't be idiotic.

We were talking about 08. Don't be an idiot.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:59 am 

Lynch wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
Lynch wrote:

Don't be idiotic.

We were talking about 08. Don't be an idiot.

Even in 2008 that was not true.

Nothing remains the same from coach to coach.

The Potted Plant argument was stupid then...it's always stupid...even when it was applied to Dallas under Barry Switzer.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:09 pm 

Steel 40 wrote:
Lynch wrote:
This is true. I still maintain that Belichick could defeat Tomlin with Tebow at qb, and a few lacrosse players playing wr and te.

Yeah that Matt Casell sure looked like Tebow when he got routed IN FOXBORO in 2008 by Tomlin. Brady is the greatest blessing in Bellichicks life.

True but Belichick still led the Pats to an 11-5 season without Brady. Usually good enough to win their division except that year.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:53 pm 

Look, I don't wish ill will on the guy, but after watching him torment teams for years, being 5'9" and talking shit up and down the field while being fortunate enough to play for Bill and Brady, he can use a season in time out.

Tough dude and one hell of a receiver though. Reminds me a bit of Ward. But I'm all SBI this season. Bad JuJu or not I'm at my wits end.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:35 pm 

dropemjaybird wrote:
Steel 40 wrote:
Lynch wrote:

That was 2008....

Two .... Thousand..... and ..... Eight.

Also the last time I can recall them starting someone other than Brady against our defense.
That Patriots team ended up 11-5 and our victory was the reason they stayed home in January, and not facing Belichick in the playoffs was no doubt a huge help to us winning the SB that year.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next