It is currently Sat May 27, 2017 7:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Get Brady outta there!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:12 am 

And you guys thought I was crazy for saying that Burfict's hit on Bell in 2015 was dirty. The OP is about tin-foil hat crazy.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:28 pm 

I don't think taking out Brady does it. Gotta chop off the head - Belichick. Then Tomlin and the Steelers might have a chance at another Lombardi. Until then, Belichick owns Tomlin.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:20 pm 

Obviously wrote:
I don't think taking out Brady does it. Gotta chop off the head - Belichick. Then Tomlin and the Steelers might have a chance at another Lombardi. Until then, Belichick owns Tomlin.

Other than Sexy Rexy, Tom Coughlin, and on a really good day Pete Carrol (sp?), who does Belichick not own? He beats EVERYONE with REGULARITY, not just Tomlin. The only team in the NFL that has a winning record against him is the NYG.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:23 pm 

Still Lit wrote:
Obviously wrote:

Other than Sexy Rexy, Tom Coughlin, and on a really good day Pete Carrol (sp?), who does Belichick not own? He beats EVERYONE with REGULARITY, not just Tomlin. The only team in the NFL that has a winning record against him is the NYG.

John Harbaugh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:37 pm 

I think Harbaugh has beat Belichick twice? Not sure about that, but Belichick's all time record against Ravens is, I believe, 8-3 in his favor. Harbaugh is not some kind of Pats kryptonite. NE spotted them two ST scores this year and still beat their ass.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:48 pm 

Still Lit wrote:
I think Harbaugh has beat Belichick twice? Not sure about that, but Belichick's all time record against Ravens is, I believe, 8-3 in his favor. Harbaugh is not some kind of Pats kryptonite. NE spotted them two ST scores this year and still beat their ass.

His two wins were in the playoffs, though.

And their 33-14 beatdown of the Pats in the 2009 playoffs...IN FOXBORO, mind you...is the Pats' worst playoff loss in the Belichick/Brady era.

R S: "All praise MJG. Fuck the NUT!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:41 pm 

Jeemie wrote:
Still Lit wrote:

His two wins were in the playoffs, though.

And their 33-14 beatdown of the Pats in the 2009 playoffs...IN FOXBORO, mind you...is the Pats' worst playoff loss in the Belichick/Brady era.

Beat me to it, Jeemie. Maybe Tomlin will finally beat Belichick in the playoffs. Maybe pigs will fly.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:01 am 

I see, it's down to playoffs.

Well, my point remains that Tomlin is hardly Belichick's only doormat.

Denver and Harbaugh have been recent problems. Nothing else has. Certainly not Pitt.

I suggest that Rooney should go to the Harbaugh tree and pluck a Harbaugh. Such coaches are ample in abundance. Only the stupid Steeler way holds us back from having our own Harbaugh. We need the balls to fire Tomlin bc the odds of hiring a better coach are high.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:43 am 

Still Lit wrote:

Denver and Harbaugh have been recent problems. Nothing else has. Certainly not Pitt.

I suggest that Rooney should go to the Harbaugh tree and pluck a Harbaugh. Such coaches are ample in abundance. Only the stupid Steeler way holds us back from having our own Harbaugh. We need the balls to fire Tomlin bc the odds of hiring a better coach are high.

Hey- I'd trade never beating the Pats in the regular season for smoking their asses in the playoffs twice, and losing two competitive games to them, where I had a chance to win both games at the end, any day of the week and twice on Sunday- is all I'm saying.

That's the Ravens' playoff record against the Brady/Belichick Patriots. All the games in Foxboro- and a hair's breadth from being 4-0 against them there.

That is WAY better than Tomlin's record against them in the post-season (and IIRC, the Ravens' regular season matchups against New England have been close affairs as well).

I'm not saying to fire Mike Tomlin, but obviously his approach to the Patriots needs to be re-thought.

R S: "All praise MJG. Fuck the NUT!"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:14 pm 

Jeemie wrote:
Still Lit wrote:

Hey- I'd trade never beating the Pats in the regular season for smoking their asses in the playoffs twice, and losing two competitive games to them, where I had a chance to win both games at the end, any day of the week and twice on Sunday- is all I'm saying.

That's the Ravens' playoff record against the Brady/Belichick Patriots. All the games in Foxboro- and a hair's breadth from being 4-0 against them there.

That is WAY better than Tomlin's record against them in the post-season (and IIRC, the Ravens' regular season matchups against New England have been close affairs as well).

I'm not saying to fire Mike Tomlin, but obviously his approach to the Patriots needs to be re-thought.
You'd think with as many (bad) loses they've had against the pats, re-thinking their approach would have happened long ago. I'm not holding my breath, especially when they've admitted that they don't have the talent on defense to compete with Brady.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next