It is currently Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Get Brady outta there!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:36 pm 

Okay boys, Reports have been all about Gisele wanting Tommy Boy to retire, but he doesn't want to. We all know the power of a beautiful woman, particularly a wife as hot as Gisele. If we want a chance to beat the Pats and move on to the superbowl, Tommy Boy needs to retire. I don't think we ever get there with him under center, and not so sure we get there until Belicheat retires, even if then, given the stupidity of our coaches. Anyway, I think it is the best time to hit social media and offer love and support to Gisele for Tommy's retirement. Hit her up on twitter, instagram, and anywhere else, channel your inner feminine side, and calmly and casually offer her encouragement and well wishes that her husband retires so he can spend all of his time with the family!!! Now is NOT to time to go all half-cocked on the girl, that's why you need to summons your inner "woman". Encourage her the way a good woman would, or have your wife, girlfriend, sisters, mothers, and female friends do it. Just remember, keep any and all about the Steelers the hell out of it. We go pissing her off with bullshit about Steelers vs Patriots, we will spook her, piss her off, and she will end up supporting his playing for the next several years and Ben will retire before he does.

Let's get to it. I'm gonna use my wife's Instagram account to see if I can't offer some motivation :D

PS,
I think he is a complete fool for not retiring. I can find far worse things than spending my days with Gisele!

Post subject: Re: Get Brady outta there!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:28 pm 

alancac98 wrote:
If we want a chance to beat the Pats and move on to the superbowl, Tommy Boy needs to retire.

Pathetic post.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:19 pm 

What the fuck did I just read?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:40 pm 

Even that is too rich for me :)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:31 pm 

Yeah, not really digging the white flag waiving nature of this OP.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:20 pm 

Please turn it n your man card.

Someone delete this fucking thread.

LoL.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:41 pm 

alancac98 wrote:
Okay boys, Reports have been all about Gisele wanting Tommy Boy to retire, but he doesn't want to. We all know the power of a beautiful woman, particularly a wife as hot as Gisele. If we want a chance to beat the Pats and move on to the superbowl, Tommy Boy needs to retire. I don't think we ever get there with him under center, and not so sure we get there until Belicheat retires, even if then, given the stupidity of our coaches. Anyway, I think it is the best time to hit social media and offer love and support to Gisele for Tommy's retirement. Hit her up on twitter, instagram, and anywhere else, channel your inner feminine side, and calmly and casually offer her encouragement and well wishes that her husband retires so he can spend all of his time with the family!!! Now is NOT to time to go all half-cocked on the girl, that's why you need to summons your inner "woman". Encourage her the way a good woman would, or have your wife, girlfriend, sisters, mothers, and female friends do it. Just remember, keep any and all about the Steelers the hell out of it. We go pissing her off with bullshit about Steelers vs Patriots, we will spook her, piss her off, and she will end up supporting his playing for the next several years and Ben will retire before he does.

Let's get to it. I'm gonna use my wife's Instagram account to see if I can't offer some motivation :D

PS,
I think he is a complete fool for not retiring. I can find far worse things than spending my days with Gisele!

Oh for crissakes... :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:25 am 

You guys are going to owe him such a huge apology when this works. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:27 am 

If the Steelers can't beat Brady, we deserve to lose.

End of story.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:54 am 

Brady is such a tool, why because he's just had his ultimate fuck you moment and could leave the game on his own terms

His faux male-wife gave him good advice

Tom just doesn't want to spend time with her and his kids now

He wants to mop up the sweat in the lockerroom