It is currently Tue May 21, 2019 5:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Chiefs Kareem Hunt in trouble....
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:19 pm 

Hard to believe if the Chiefs knew about this incident,
That they were not able to get a hold of video surveillance.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:27 pm 

Kareem Hunt released!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:29 pm 

Steelersfan wrote:
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/11/30/chiefs-release-kareem-hunt/

Unemployed and probably blacklisted forever. Dude blew it for a night of partying. Wonder if it was a love triangle. The bar scene just isn't worth ruining a career, but some have a hard time staying civil.

Nah...Doug Williams will pick him up.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:45 pm 

SBI would have been TMZ releasing the tape before the trade deadline.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:48 pm 

That escalated quickly.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:08 pm 

Queue Nick79 saying the Steelers should pick him up in 3..2..1...

#FreeSTD
#Obviously

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:29 pm 

Y-Town Steel wrote:
955876 wrote:
These idiots never cease to amaze me. You have a guy who can end up a multi-millionaire if he plays his cards right and risk it over some 19 year old pussy?

Alcohol says hi

Oh no doubt. I’ve certainly had my share of alcohol induced regretful behavior.

These dumb fucks have the type of cash flow where they could with just a bit of prior planning very easily avoid this shit or at the least be rolling with someone who’s only job is to make sure regardless what else happens that night nothing blows back on the gravy train rainmaker.

Can’t fix stupid though. Just glad it wasn’t one of our idiots.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:54 pm 

Whoa! Can't believe this all came down so fast!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:09 am 

How long until the Redskins sign him?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:22 am 

another Punk need to be made an example of .

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:37 am 

I can't believe the "Le'Veon Bell to the Chiefs" thread hasn't started yet.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:55 am 

bradshaw2ben wrote:
I can't believe the "Le'Veon Bell to the Chiefs" thread hasn't started yet.

And risk a flood of pictures of scantily clad strippers with cottage cheese asses?

No thanks.

:D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:07 am 

The video was pretty brutal....

The rest with the suspension and release is just crazy. No rhyme or reason - once again the NFL acts based on public perception.

The interesting angle/discussion here is what did Roger know and when did he know it? :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:33 am 

Oh the Bell talk started there but got squashed quickly. They had a productive rookie RB in all 3 phases making so little versus what LB wants. Completely off topic but it finally hit me how much $ LB wants versus a position that seems to be down trending with the payscale.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:51 am 

Joey's Pitbull wrote:
Oh the Bell talk started there but got squashed quickly. They had a productive rookie RB in all 3 phases making so little versus what LB wants. Completely off topic but it finally hit me how much $ LB wants versus a position that seems to be down trending with the payscale.

I don't want to say I'm sorry for the guy after that....but, yeah, rookie on an R6 contract and he was heading to big money...

And he did have someone there trying to stop him from being dumb. But that probably still cost him $20M, if not more.

Not making excuses or equivocations....Just a lot of angles to view this from (and all shocking).

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:33 am 

Maybe, Hunt will come to some 'unofficial agreement' with the victim at some point and she doesn't go forward with charges? Maybe, just Maybe if that were to unfold he could be reinstated at a later date and his career although derailed wouldn't be over. Hard Knock Life.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:32 am 

I don't like seeing guys self destruct, throw away their talent.

Last edited by Havoc on Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:34 am 

"You have a guy who can end up a multi-millionaire if he plays his cards right and risk it over some 19 year old pussy? "

As the great Bill Burr once said, if your dick was a third base coach, it would be waving you home on every play, even when the second baseman has the ball.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:51 am 

Not trying to be a shit starter but just a perspective I get from the younger guys at work who have daughters.
Maybe its just tough talk until you live in the moment but they claim that if their own daughter did what this girl did or what the girl did to Joe Nikon or the FSU kid who slapped a drunk girl in the bar...they claim that their daughter then deserved it,

Think about that for a second. I am 47 and have a 7 year old girl and I really cant share the same viewpoint.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:58 am 

Having said all that i do feel this kid should have a chance to be rehabilitated. (I know this is not his first time to fight)

Not making excuses or anything and I never hit a woman but I was never a choir boy either at that age.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:03 pm 

I am also done with TMZ..I get sucked into that site but that is not the right way of journalism. I could just picture if I become mayor of my town and these guys will dig through my garbage asking my why I have so many broken barbie doll parts in my trash or receipts to Victoria Secret. :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:51 pm 

Joey's Pitbull wrote:
Not trying to be a shit starter but just a perspective I get from the younger guys at work who have daughters.
Maybe its just tough talk until you live in the moment but they claim that if their own daughter did what this girl did or what the girl did to Joe Nikon or the FSU kid who slapped a drunk girl in the bar...they claim that their daughter then deserved it,

Think about that for a second. I am 47 and have a 7 year old girl and I really cant share the same viewpoint.

I think the idea is that society had certain rules. One such rule was not putting hands on a lady. A concommitmant rule was that a women acted a certain way to be a lady. Certain ideologies have rejected the second rule, while wanting to maintain the first.

I think the young guys at your work understand that a certain segment of the polity are merely pro-women: (i) for equality when it benefits women and (ii) for special rights when it benefits women. My guess is that these guys aren’t longing for an androgynous society but think pushing that line is the only way not to end up in a misandrist one.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:00 pm 

Zeke5123 wrote:
Joey's Pitbull wrote:

I think the idea is that society had certain rules. One such rule was not putting hands on a lady. A concommitmant rule was that a women acted a certain way to be a lady. Certain ideologies have rejected the second rule, while wanting to maintain the first.

I think the young guys at your work understand that a certain segment of the polity are merely pro-women: (i) for equality when it benefits women and (ii) for special rights when it benefits women. My guess is that these guys aren’t longing for an androgynous society but think pushing that line is the only way not to end up in a misandrist one.

Great stuff Zeke...thanks for taking the time.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:42 pm 

Zeke5123 wrote:
Joey's Pitbull wrote:

They sound like mouth breathers to me.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:07 pm 

Still Lit wrote:
Zeke5123 wrote:

They sound like mouth breathers to me.

;)