But does he really?

Post subject: Re: The Jag's Blueprint
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:20 am 

What was the Jags' blueprint this week?

Post subject: Re: The Jag's Blueprint
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:44 am 

Orangesteel wrote:
AirRescueFF wrote:
https://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2018/07/19/james-harrison-ive-seen-tom-brady-running-to-meetings-scared-to-be-late/

Yesterday in the Jags game when Marrrone challenged the critical spot late in the game that made it a 4th and 1, I saw something that relates to this article.

After the Jags won the challenge and on the punt play, the Jags player jumped offsides but quickly returned back across the LOS before the snap. The Pats player lined across from the Jags player who jumped offsides didn’t move, not even a flinch. If he would have, as BB coaches his players to do (Romo was going off about it) it’s first down Pats and the game is in reach again.

BB was livid. They showed him on the sideline going ballistic on the player who didn’t react to the Jags player jumping. BB doesn’t really scream, but holy smokes you should have seen the fear in this kid’s eyes when he was being reprimanded. THAT is a coach. That is a guy that demands execution from his players on every facet of the game. You practice things and apply them to game time situations. You perfect the small stuff to give your team the advantage in a close game. BB understands that and is a master of that combined with a touch of cheating and the world considers him GOAT.

Stark contrast to our “general”.

I clicked on the game and saw that right as it happened. I laughed at the very point you make about Tomlin lacking this visible trait. I said even this cheating mother fucker still coaches and rips his players for being too stupid to execute something that is preached and coached in practice.