It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Marcell Dareus Charged w Rape
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:55 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:55 pm
Posts: 4490
https://deadspin.com/jaguars-dt-marcell ... n_facebook


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Marcell Dareus Charged w Rape
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:14 pm
Posts: 3368
Location: Upstate NY
Wow.

Just wow.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Marcell Dareus Charged w Rape
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 am
Posts: 5555
it looks like two civil lawsuits for sexual assault. Headline of this post is completely wrong.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Marcell Dareus Charged w Rape
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 11620
R S wrote:
it looks like two civil lawsuits for sexual assault. Headline of this post is completely wrong.


And just to avoid comparisons to Ben....these two lawsuits would have been filed with no knowledge of the other. Although it is interesting that the women didn't file criminal complaints (perhaps they have or will), since that would strengthen their cases.

Were they given something, or just later decide because they got blacked-out drunk maybe they could get a few bucks from a rich athlete? But actually, given how rarely we've heard/seen of these incidents, that latter scenario doesn't seem to be a thing - if just 1 in 100 women went after a "payday" we'd see a ton of this.

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Marcell Dareus Charged w Rape
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:58 pm
Posts: 804
Kodiak wrote:
R S wrote:
it looks like two civil lawsuits for sexual assault. Headline of this post is completely wrong.


And just to avoid comparisons to Ben....these two lawsuits would have been filed with no knowledge of the other. Although it is interesting that the women didn't file criminal complaints (perhaps they have or will), since that would strengthen their cases.

Were they given something, or just later decide because they got blacked-out drunk maybe they could get a few bucks from a rich athlete? But actually, given how rarely we've heard/seen of these incidents, that latter scenario doesn't seem to be a thing - if just 1 in 100 women went after a "payday" we'd see a ton of this.


How much do you have to hate women to automatically assume that they're making up rape allegations?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Marcell Dareus Charged w Rape
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 11620
Laying the Wood wrote:
How much do you have to hate women to automatically assume that they're making up rape allegations?


Had you bothered to read any of the facts of the cases, the claims are at least a little questionable, especially when you jump straight to civil suit. The one woman had consensual sex with him several times, and is suing alleging he gave her an STD. The other basically blacked out and believes she would not have given consent or would not have been able to consent.

Your reading comprehension is severely challenged if you think I automatically assumed anything - in fact, two points I mention actually supported the allegation....but for some reason you missed that and focused only on the two points he would be using as a defense. So you can take your "hate women" bullshit and shove it up your ass.

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Marcell Dareus Charged w Rape
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:50 pm
Posts: 4520
Laying the Wood wrote:
Kodiak wrote:
R S wrote:
it looks like two civil lawsuits for sexual assault. Headline of this post is completely wrong.


And just to avoid comparisons to Ben....these two lawsuits would have been filed with no knowledge of the other. Although it is interesting that the women didn't file criminal complaints (perhaps they have or will), since that would strengthen their cases.

Were they given something, or just later decide because they got blacked-out drunk maybe they could get a few bucks from a rich athlete? But actually, given how rarely we've heard/seen of these incidents, that latter scenario doesn't seem to be a thing - if just 1 in 100 women went after a "payday" we'd see a ton of this.


How much do you have to hate women to automatically assume that they're making up rape allegations?

How do you know Kodiak isn’t actually a woman - an angry woman? Who knows - it’s a message board.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Marcell Dareus Charged w Rape
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:58 pm
Posts: 804
Suwanee88 wrote:
How do you know Kodiak isn’t actually a woman - an angry woman? Who knows - it’s a message board.


What a terrific argument. For all I know, we're all women!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Marcell Dareus Charged w Rape
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:55 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:55 pm
Posts: 4490
Laying the Wood wrote:
Suwanee88 wrote:
How do you know Kodiak isn’t actually a woman - an angry woman? Who knows - it’s a message board.


What a terrific argument. For all I know, we're all women!


If I was a woman, I wouldn't leave my house the entire weekend!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Marcell Dareus Charged w Rape
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:58 pm
Posts: 6980
Laying the Wood wrote:
Suwanee88 wrote:
How do you know Kodiak isn’t actually a woman - an angry woman? Who knows - it’s a message board.


What a terrific argument. For all I know, we're all women!

Well, if you read the game threads... :lol:

_________________
"They're standing around, Butz!" - Kevin O'Shea


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Marcell Dareus Charged w Rape
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:14 pm
Posts: 3368
Location: Upstate NY
Jobus Rum wrote:
Laying the Wood wrote:
Suwanee88 wrote:
How do you know Kodiak isn’t actually a woman - an angry woman? Who knows - it’s a message board.


What a terrific argument. For all I know, we're all women!

Well, if you read the game threads... :lol:


:lol: :lol:


Donnie Brasco wrote:
Laying the Wood wrote:
Suwanee88 wrote:
How do you know Kodiak isn’t actually a woman - an angry woman? Who knows - it’s a message board.


What a terrific argument. For all I know, we're all women!


If I was a woman, I wouldn't leave my house the entire weekend!


:lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Marcell Dareus Charged w Rape
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 11620
Suwanee88 wrote:
How do you know Kodiak isn’t actually a woman - an angry woman? Who knows - it’s a message board.


Because ......lol not going there. Not my job to enlighten and educate ignorant dumbasses.

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Marcell Dareus Charged w Rape
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:50 pm
Posts: 4520
Kodiak wrote:
Suwanee88 wrote:
How do you know Kodiak isn’t actually a woman - an angry woman? Who knows - it’s a message board.


Because ......lol not going there. Not my job to enlighten and educate ignorant dumbasses.

C'mon now - don't get those panties in a wad


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Marcell Dareus Charged w Rape
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:55 pm
Posts: 4490
Suwanee88 wrote:
Kodiak wrote:
Suwanee88 wrote:
How do you know Kodiak isn’t actually a woman - an angry woman? Who knows - it’s a message board.


Because ......lol not going there. Not my job to enlighten and educate ignorant dumbasses.

C'mon now - don't get those panties in a wad


How do you know he/she isn't wearing a thong?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group