steelerfury.com
http://steelerfury.com/forum/

So Richie Incognito and Mike Pouncey had him pegged
http://steelerfury.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10267
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Dan Smith--BYU [ Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:18 am ]
Post subject:  So Richie Incognito and Mike Pouncey had him pegged

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-jon ... 56287.html

Author:  Poltargyst [ Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: So Richie Incognito and Mike Pouncey had him pegged

Regarding your sig, if you're trying to say what I think you're trying to say, then I'd say that's a really nice strawman you've got there. Build it yourself?

Author:  Steelafan77 [ Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: So Richie Incognito and Mike Pouncey had him pegged

What I don't get is why anyone with intentions of revenge would blast it on social media? To garner attention?

Author:  Still Lit [ Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: So Richie Incognito and Mike Pouncey had him pegged

Poltargyst wrote:
Regarding your sig, if you're trying to say what I think you're trying to say, then I'd say that's a really nice strawman you've got there. Build it yourself?


I think you're missing the funniest aspect: he actually took the time to put that together. To put it in his signature. For a football discussion forum. After swearing off football. Bc some dudes kneeled during the anthem. And he's still here.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  Dan Smith--BYU [ Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: So Richie Incognito and Mike Pouncey had him pegged

Personal insults notwithstanding, the point is that the conflict was really about Martin's fragile psychological state, not the hazing of Pouncey and Incognito. The media made him into a victim, and now this Stanford grad is threatening schools on the Internet. Frankly, nothing that happened five years ago really matters in comparison to that.

On the positive side, we got DeCastro.

Author:  Poltargyst [ Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: So Richie Incognito and Mike Pouncey had him pegged

Still Lit wrote:
Poltargyst wrote:
Regarding your sig, if you're trying to say what I think you're trying to say, then I'd say that's a really nice strawman you've got there. Build it yourself?


I think you're missing the funniest aspect: he actually took the time to put that together. To put it in his signature. For a football discussion forum. After swearing off football. Bc some dudes kneeled during the anthem. And he's still here.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This has crossed my mind.

Author:  R S [ Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: So Richie Incognito and Mike Pouncey had him pegged

this guy is how old and he's making threats about his high school. WTF.

Author:  Kodiak [ Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: So Richie Incognito and Mike Pouncey had him pegged

Poltargyst wrote:
This has crossed my mind.


Not sure he actually made that....I saw that meme a few other places.

Anyway, crazy story about Incognito. Have to agree he has some serious issues.

Author:  R S [ Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: So Richie Incognito and Mike Pouncey had him pegged

Kodiak wrote:
Poltargyst wrote:
This has crossed my mind.


Not sure he actually made that....I saw that meme a few other places.

Anyway, crazy story about Incognito. Have to agree he has some serious issues.


Martin*

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/