It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 497 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next
 Post subject: Re: Walking Dead
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:28 am 

SteelThrillsseeker wrote:
Kodiak wrote:
Another real stinker. Good lord that was a waste, even for a show KNOWN to abuse filler episodes that was a very bold and arrogant display of a complete lack of respect for the viewer.

Just a horrible horrible episode.

I didn't think there was any way this half-season could possibly be more boring than the last.

But damn if they didn't prove me wrong.

Not to mention the crappy writing. I spend half my time saying "Why the hell would they do that?!?". At least, that's what I think when I'm actually paying attention, which happening less and less frequently.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:52 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:29 am 

I thought id missed an episode there for a minute. Sasha just appears in the prison cell, all the gang is all the sudden on a beach. The whole thing where they join forces and heroically shoot all the walkers is about as dumb as it gets. According to the last several seasons, 2-3 of them with knives could have killed them easily. Ugh. I'll keep watching , but this show needs to be put down like a lame horse.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:38 pm 

R S wrote:
I thought id missed an episode there for a minute. Sasha just appears in the prison cell, all the gang is all the sudden on a beach. The whole thing where they join forces and heroically shoot all the walkers is about as dumb as it gets. According to the last several seasons, 2-3 of them with knives could have killed them easily. Ugh. I'll keep watching , but this show needs to be put down like a lame horse.

Couldn't have said it better myself. The writing is just god awful anymore.

Maybe I missed something during the season when I was bored out of my mind and probably doing something on my phone instead of watching...but why in the hell would Sasha go all kamikaze on the Saviors compound in the first place? I realize she wanted to kill Negan and thought it was the only way to end all the bullshit, and didn't care if she died in the process...but did she really think she was going to get to Negan? She saw him walk around the building surrounded by a bunch of his goons before rushing in. The chances of success were so astronomically low I don't see how any intelligent person could have looked at that and thought it was anything but needless suicide.

And then, as RS pointed out, they needlessly spend a good chunk of the ammo that they just secured on a bunch of walkers that have been rendered pretty much harmless at this point in the series. They really need a way to make the walkers a threat again. Find a way for them to evolve and become faster/strong. Something. Right now, they're not much more than props.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:18 pm 

I like how everyone from Atlanta is now "expert navigator" in DC without maps or a compass.

You take away our cell phones, and 99% of people are getting hopelessly lost every day.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:37 pm 

I get that the place they call home is Alexandria. But there is nothing remotely similar to Alexandria VA outside of DC. Looks about as rural as it gets.

PS: Are you pissed the rape scene you've been hoping for didn't pan out?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:30 pm 

I love how that tiger is so well trained it only targets and kills the bad guys.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:12 pm 

SP wrote:
I love how that tiger is so well trained it only targets and kills the bad guys.

LoL, just horrible.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:54 am 

SP wrote:

No less plausible than 2 groups fighting 3 different groups in street clothes all knowing who to shoot and not shoot.

But at what point do people start telling Rick to fuck off and stop following the guy? He appears to strategize about as well as Haley.

LMAO at the garbage people riding around in garbage trucks. I hope that was intended to be funny and not just really stupid writing.

Also, they are HORRIBLE with the sense of time passing in this show. I was like WTF? when Maggie's baby was standing and looked to be at least 2 years old.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:28 am 

Kodiak wrote:
SP wrote:

No less plausible than 2 groups fighting 3 different groups in street clothes all knowing who to shoot and not shoot.

But at what point do people start telling Rick to fuck off and stop following the guy? He appears to strategize about as well as Haley.

LMAO at the garbage people riding around in garbage trucks. I hope that was intended to be funny and not just really stupid writing.

Also, they are HORRIBLE with the sense of time passing in this show. I was like WTF? when Maggie's baby was standing and looked to be at least 2 years old.

Pretty sure that's Judith.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 497 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next