It is currently Fri May 24, 2019 5:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Rhino Poacher
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:23 pm 

Fucking hilarious.

Post subject: Re: Rhino Poacher
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:10 pm 

Got what he fucking deserved. Hate poachers.

A while back a group of poachers remains were found. They had been eaten by a pride of lions.

Good day in the bush when animal wins and the poachers lose

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:00 pm 

Yup, you mess with the wild animals and you can lose it all.

Google 'man confronts Bison at Yellowstone.' Tells you a great deal about human stupidity when it comes to animals.
Speaking of Yellowstone, I was last there in 2011 and came around a bend only to see a bunch of cars pulled over. I slowed down and saw a bunch of people out of their cars taking pictures towards the top of the hill. About 150 yards up the hill was a big brown bear with two cubs.
150 yards and these dumbfucks get out of their car to take a picture of that?

Go visit Everglades NP anytime and it will blow your mind to see people engage alligators.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:44 pm 

I’d rather see people taking pictures of momma bear and her cubs than see what I did a couple weeks ago when I watched that video of the father & son in Alaska.

Fucking scumbags found a den of hibernating bears and then proceeded to shoot the sleeping bears with their rifles. Pulled them out and high fives each other while posing for pics.

Thought they’d never get caught. However someone was doing a study and had previously set up cameras to record the bears activity. Surprise motherfuckers.

Their penalty wasn’t severe enough IMO. Was one of the most disgusting things I’ve ever seen.

I told my wife after I saw that if I ever find myself terminally ill or in a situation where I had nothing to lose I’ll be taking a trip to Alaska to do to those cunts what they did to the sleeping bears.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:20 pm 

955876 wrote:
I’d rather see people taking pictures of momma bear and her cubs than see what I did a couple weeks ago when I watched that video of the father & son in Alaska.

Fucking scumbags found a den of hibernating bears and then proceeded to shoot the sleeping bears with their rifles. Pulled them out and high fives each other while posing for pics.

Thought they’d never get caught. However someone was doing a study and had previously set up cameras to record the bears activity. Surprise motherfuckers.

Their penalty wasn’t severe enough IMO. Was one of the most disgusting things I’ve ever seen.

I told my wife after I saw that if I ever find myself terminally ill or in a situation where I had nothing to lose I’ll be taking a trip to Alaska to do to those cunts what they did to the sleeping bears.

Just when I think you’re cold hearted you go and post something like this...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:21 am 

Laying the Wood wrote:
955876 wrote:

That is the reason I will never eat at Jimmy John's. Fat fucking c*nt.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:57 am 

Laying the Wood wrote:
955876 wrote:

Our disagreements politically lead you to think that but it’s far from the truth.

I cried during March of the Penguins and refuse to watch Marley & Me.

Also shed a tear at the end of Blow when he promised his daughter Disneyland but didn’t show up because he got arrested that last time. She sat there waiting. I had to sit there waiting till the theatre cleared out drying my eyes.

I’m a pretty big softee actually.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:00 am 

A vigilante softee that grabs teenagers by the neck in front of their child and wants to circumvent the law to kill people.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:13 am 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:41 am 

COR-TEN wrote:
A vigilante softee that grabs teenagers by the neck in front of their child and wants to circumvent the law to kill people.

Boo hoo Cor-Ten boo hoo.

Hurt my kids pay the price. Pretty simple.

And the “law” amounted to a slap on the wrist for that illegal bear shooting. Those douchbags have more coming to them for justice to truly be served.

And to Lit’s post, I don’t support sport hunting of that nature.

Now you wanna round up the dickheads that shot the bears and set them loose in the forest that is some sport hunting I’d be on board with.

Last edited by 955876 on Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:02 am 

955876 wrote:
COR-TEN wrote:

Boo hoo Cor-Ten boo hoo.

Hurt my kids pay the price. Pretty simple.

And the “law” amounted to a slap on the wrist for that illegal bear shooting. Those douchbags have more coming to them for justice to truly be served.

And to Lit’s post, I don’t support sport hunting of that nature.

Now you wanna round up the dickheads that shot the bears and set them loose in the forest that is some sport hunting I’d be on board with.

I hope Donnie Jr's gun jams and a leopard tears his throat out.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:19 am 

Quote:
I hope Donnie Jr's gun jams and a leopard tears his throat out.

Wouldn’t bother me either.

I don’t support trophy hunting.

Those that hunt as a means of providing food is another story.

You live in Alaska and shoot a bear (in season) and harvest the meat to feed yourself/family is one thing.

Killing a momma bear and her cubs while they are hibernating in their den is heinous...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:33 am 

I don't like to make sweeping statements about compensating for having a small penis, because I think they're overdone and it's just kind of mean to make a cruel remark about someone's body, but.... rich, big game, trophy hunters are totes compensating for their tiny, tiny wangs.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:57 pm 

Laying the Wood wrote:
I don't like to make sweeping statements about compensating for having a small penis, because I think they're overdone and it's just kind of mean to make a cruel remark about someone's body, but.... rich, big game, trophy hunters are totes compensating for their tiny, tiny wangs.

I've been teaching a course on nature this semester. We began the semester with Aristotle's Physics followed by the De anima and we've been doing Darwin's The Origin of Species this week (well, holding a seminar on it). I've been thinking about nature for several weeks, so the thread got me super riled up.