It is currently Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Judge Strikes Down Citizenship Census Question
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 13423
COR-TEN wrote:
Image


I do cry that ignorant morons like you get to vote. That's how Trump got elected. Sure, you didn't vote for Trump....but that's only because Bernie didn't brainwash as many dumbasses.

I would add that you're such a Libtard trope, that I might actually believe you're just a troll.....Call people racist because you've been humiliated by facts and reality is straight out of the identity politics playbook.

But jokes aside, I hope they increase the minimum wage so your internet doesn't get shut off....

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Judge Strikes Down Citizenship Census Question
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:54 pm
Posts: 2481
COR-TEN wrote:
The point is that only 26% of the public is on board with this preszident's* policies. A huge minority. Nobody wants this, yet this is what we get. They make it seem like the entire country is behind the bullshit, which is bullshit. So the right should stop acting like they want democracy and freedom. They don't.


No -- the point is that only 26% of voters voted for Trump. Some of those voters may not be on-board with his policies. Voters are dumb.

But likewise, some of HRC's voters may actually be on-board with Trump's policies. Some of the people who didn't vote might agree with Trump.

Basically, looking at percetange of the population who voted for Trump tells you nothing.

Also, don't see why you need an asterik. Is he not the President?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Judge Strikes Down Citizenship Census Question
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 13423
Zeke5123 wrote:
... Voters are dumb.


Sadly, if this was not the case at least 3/4 of Congress would be thrown out on their ass next election.

Everyone bitches about DC....but when they vote, they do nothing about it.

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Judge Strikes Down Citizenship Census Question
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:08 pm
Posts: 7534
Zeke5123 wrote:
COR-TEN wrote:
The point is that only 26% of the public is on board with this preszident's* policies. A huge minority. Nobody wants this, yet this is what we get. They make it seem like the entire country is behind the bullshit, which is bullshit. So the right should stop acting like they want democracy and freedom. They don't.


No -- the point is that only 26% of voters voted for Trump. Some of those voters may not be on-board with his policies. Voters are dumb.

But likewise, some of HRC's voters may actually be on-board with Trump's policies. Some of the people who didn't vote might agree with Trump.

Basically, looking at percetange of the population who voted for Trump tells you nothing.

Also, don't see why you need an asterik. Is he not the President?
Actually, no. If you voted for dumpster you agreed to the terms and conditions of his presidency. You made the choice to accept the good with the bad. Especially with this guy since it's either for or against. Therefore, you accept and condone the bad, if you see the bad. It's acceptable collateral damage. Whether voters are dumb is moot.

And I disagree with the notion that the percentage that voted for dumpster is irrelevant. It's relevant with every presidential election. 26% is different than 36% is different than 46%. It would be intellectually dishonest to not recognize that fact.

And the asterisk is for the same reason barry bonds has an asterisk next to his home run record. It's tainted. This much cannot be denied, as much as the rightwingnut propaganda machine is hellbent on changing the narrative.

_________________
"I wish Fraudlin would get testicular cancer and die after he watches me anally penetrate his wife."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Judge Strikes Down Citizenship Census Question
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:12 pm
Posts: 5117
Quote:
It's tainted. This much cannot be denied,


What cannot be denied is the origins or the “Russia investigation” was nonsense and kicked off by a fraudulently obtained FISA warrant based on bogus propaganda paid for by the Clinton campaign.

It was a political hit job with amble evidence to prove as much.

And yet the lemmings keep believing that somehow the Kremlin got Trump elected in some sort of tin foil hat conspiracy.

Is it sooo hard to believe that Hill was a horrible candidate that 30 of the 50 states did not want as their President?

Two years, millions of tax payer dollars, and a staff or pro-Clinton attorneys could not prove any collusion or conspiracy and yet you still want to believe it exist. If Don Lemmon or Rosie O’Donnell didn’t tell you what to think on the matter you’d be lost.

If there was even a shred of evidence that shown collusion existed the entire left and pro-left media would have been jumping for joy and articles of impeachment would have already been put into motion.

Be a man and stop acting like a petulant child that didn’t get a participation trophy or post game juice box.


Last edited by 955876 on Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Judge Strikes Down Citizenship Census Question
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:12 pm
Posts: 5117
Quote:
And I disagree with the notion that the percentage that voted for dumpster is irrelevant. It's relevant with every presidential election. 26% is different than 36% is different than 46%. It would be intellectually dishonest to not recognize that fact.


Can you at least agree that 62.9 million is the 4th highest number of votes for a President in history?

Or will you spin that as well?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Judge Strikes Down Citizenship Census Question
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 15382
I found this clever and funny. Although, sad but true.

Quote:
Tax return submitted by a New Jersey person…





Thank you for existing!’ Makes one smile, but grimace also.

The New Jersey filer was too close to the truth as to who is dependent

upon him and other taxpayers.



Tax return submitted by a New Jersey person:

The IRS returned a tax return to a man in New Jersey after he

apparently answered one of the questions

incorrectly.



In response to question 23: "Do you have anyone dependent on you?",

the man wrote: "2.1 million illegal

immigrants, 1.1 million crack-heads, 4.4 million unemployable

scroungers, 80,000 criminals in over 85

prisons, plus 650 idiots in Washington, and the entire group that call

themselves politicians".



On the returned form, someone at the IRS had attached a Post-it Note

beside the question with an arrow

and the words: “Your response to question 23 is unacceptable.”



The man sent it back to the IRS with his response on the bottom of the

Post It Note: "Who did I leave out?"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Judge Strikes Down Citizenship Census Question
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:12 pm
Posts: 5117
Ha that was funny.

Cue Metallica music...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Judge Strikes Down Citizenship Census Question
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 13423
Zeke5123 wrote:
But likewise, some of HRC's voters may actually be on-board with Trump's policies. Some of the people who didn't vote might agree with Trump.


Trumps brand of "economic nationalism" was fundamental to the Democratic platform 20 years ago, only they called it "FAIR" trade. They abdandoned it after it proved to be a loser.

90% of Washington is out purely for re-election. They change policy with the polls. As much of a clown as Trump is, he's exposed how hypocritical Washington and their media are.....Unforuntely, 80% of the electorate is pretty much brain dead - not a question of who they will vote for, but only whether they will vote. Which is why winning elections really is about turnout - the candidates really aren't different enough for the middle moderates/independents to matter (they split to close to 50/50).

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Judge Strikes Down Citizenship Census Question
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:22 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:55 pm
Posts: 5214
Trump is proposing to make Asylum Seekers pay

https://www.13abc.com/content/news/Trum ... P2Dn6VpQ_c

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is proposing charging asylum seekers a fee to process their applications as he continues to try to crack down on the surge of Central American migrants seeking to cross into the U.S.


In a presidential memorandum, Trump directed his attorney general and acting homeland security secretary to take additional measures to overhaul the asylum system, which he insists "is in crisis" and plagued by "rampant abuse."(Source: Shealah Craighead/White House/MGN)
In a presidential memorandum signed Monday, Trump directed his attorney general and acting homeland security secretary to take additional measures to overhaul the asylum system, which he insists "is in crisis" and plagued by "rampant abuse."

The changes are just the latest in a series of proposals from an administration that is struggling to cope with a surge of migrant families arriving at the southern border that has overwhelmed federal resources and complicated Trump's efforts to claim victory at the border as he runs for re-election. Most of those arriving say they are fleeing violence and poverty, and many request asylum under U.S. and international law.

As part of the memo, Trump is giving officials 90 days to come up with new regulations to ensure that applications are adjudicated within 180 days of filing, except under exceptional circumstances.


And he is directing officials to begin charging a fee to process asylum and employment authorization applications, which do not currently require payment.

The White House and Department of Homeland Security officials did not immediately respond to questions about how much applicants might be forced to pay, and it is unclear how many families fleeing poverty would be able to afford such a payment.

The memo says the price would not exceed the cost of processing applications, but officials did not immediately provide an estimate for what that might be.

Trump also wants to bar anyone who has entered or tried to enter the country illegally from receiving a provisional work permit and is calling on officials to immediately revoke work authorizations when people are denied asylum and ordered removed from the country.

The Republican president also is calling on Homeland Security to reassign immigration officers and any other staff "to improve the integrity of adjudications of credible and reasonable fear claims, to strengthen the enforcement of the immigration laws, and to ensure compliance with the law by those aliens who have final orders of removal."


Arrests along the southern border have skyrocketed in recent months, with border agents making more than 100,000 arrests or denials of entry in March, a 12-year high.

Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen resigned in early April amid Trump's increasing frustration over how many Central American families were crossing the U.S.-Mexico border.

___

Associated Press writer Colleen Long contributed to this report.

_________________
#CdnSteelerFanStrong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Judge Strikes Down Citizenship Census Question
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:57 pm
Posts: 3575
Kodiak wrote:
Zeke5123 wrote:
But likewise, some of HRC's voters may actually be on-board with Trump's policies. Some of the people who didn't vote might agree with Trump.


Trumps brand of "economic nationalism" was fundamental to the Democratic platform 20 years ago, only they called it "FAIR" trade. They abdandoned it after it proved to be a loser.

90% of Washington is out purely for re-election. They change policy with the polls. As much of a clown as Trump is, he's exposed how hypocritical Washington and their media are.....Unforuntely, 80% of the electorate is pretty much brain dead - not a question of who they will vote for, but only whether they will vote. Which is why winning elections really is about turnout - the candidates really aren't different enough for the middle moderates/independents to matter (they split to close to 50/50).


Thus my points in the other thread. Sanders and Trump target, mostly, the same voters. Those that have been abandoned by the traditional Dems and never represented by the GOP. Biden tries to target the same ones while holding on to the Wall Street Dems.

_________________
"Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people. Otherwise, there wouldn't be religious people."
--Doris Egan


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Judge Strikes Down Citizenship Census Question
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:08 pm
Posts: 7534
Honest Question For All :

If you voted for dumpster the first time around, would you vote for him again simply on *economic* issues? IOW, de-regulate/ tax cuts for corporations and the wealthy. Because he's certainly not responsible for unemployment numbers, or helping the middle class. Would you vote for him again, regardless of the candidate on the other side? Because most all of them are pretty much the same, with both bernie and joey being slightly different.

_________________
"I wish Fraudlin would get testicular cancer and die after he watches me anally penetrate his wife."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Judge Strikes Down Citizenship Census Question
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 10:22 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:55 pm
Posts: 5214
COR-TEN wrote:
Honest Question For All :

If you voted for dumpster the first time around, would you vote for him again simply on *economic* issues? IOW, de-regulate/ tax cuts for corporations and the wealthy. Because he's certainly not responsible for unemployment numbers, or helping the middle class. Would you vote for him again, regardless of the candidate on the other side? Because most all of them are pretty much the same, with both bernie and joey being slightly different.


Didn't we already establish that the Prez has minimal impact over the economy?

I know this wasn't directed at me necessarily (bc I voted for Johnson). But I couldn't say if I'd vote for Trump right now- depends on the other candidates (which isn't looking so hot)
If Bernie would have run, I honestly would have voted for him. But I will absolutely NOT and NEVER vote for him because he sold out to the DNC.

So if I had to choose NOW: Trump vs the Field, I'd vote for Trump mostly due to his crackdown or willingness to do something about the illegal immigration problem

Again my vote could change if it comes to light that he committed a crime or is impeached...

_________________
#CdnSteelerFanStrong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Judge Strikes Down Citizenship Census Question
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 8:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:54 pm
Posts: 2481
COR-TEN wrote:
Zeke5123 wrote:
COR-TEN wrote:
The point is that only 26% of the public is on board with this preszident's* policies. A huge minority. Nobody wants this, yet this is what we get. They make it seem like the entire country is behind the bullshit, which is bullshit. So the right should stop acting like they want democracy and freedom. They don't.


No -- the point is that only 26% of voters voted for Trump. Some of those voters may not be on-board with his policies. Voters are dumb.

But likewise, some of HRC's voters may actually be on-board with Trump's policies. Some of the people who didn't vote might agree with Trump.

Basically, looking at percetange of the population who voted for Trump tells you nothing.

Also, don't see why you need an asterik. Is he not the President?
Actually, no. If you voted for dumpster you agreed to the terms and conditions of his presidency. You made the choice to accept the good with the bad. Especially with this guy since it's either for or against. Therefore, you accept and condone the bad, if you see the bad. It's acceptable collateral damage. Whether voters are dumb is moot.

And I disagree with the notion that the percentage that voted for dumpster is irrelevant. It's relevant with every presidential election. 26% is different than 36% is different than 46%. It would be intellectually dishonest to not recognize that fact.

And the asterisk is for the same reason barry bonds has an asterisk next to his home run record. It's tainted. This much cannot be denied, as much as the rightwingnut propaganda machine is hellbent on changing the narrative.


1. It isn't relevant in determining whether the President's policies have wide ranging support, which was the question at hand. You can talk about how it is relevant in other factors. But you can't disagree with that major point that not voting =/= disagree.

2. I don't see how it is tainted. President won enough states to be elected President. If this is about Russia...dude. If they could sway an election with hundreds of thousands of ad dollars compared to the millions upon millions spent just by the campaigns themselves...we should be hiring those guys to do pretty much everything. So, the only thing left with is the leaked emails. I agreed they may have swayed the election. But they were also true. So, is that bad? What it be tainted if the Wash Post got those emails and released them? Is it bad that the out of context "grab 'em by the pussy" tapes were made public? Sunlight is a good thing.

3. Finally, I say the above as someone who is not a Trump supporter and who (i) abstains from voting on moral grounds and (ii) would've voted Johnson (L) if I voted.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Judge Strikes Down Citizenship Census Question
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 8:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:54 pm
Posts: 2481
COR-TEN wrote:
Honest Question For All :

If you voted for dumpster the first time around, would you vote for him again simply on *economic* issues? IOW, de-regulate/ tax cuts for corporations and the wealthy. Because he's certainly not responsible for unemployment numbers, or helping the middle class. Would you vote for him again, regardless of the candidate on the other side? Because most all of them are pretty much the same, with both bernie and joey being slightly different.


It is far from clear what or who is responsible for helping the poor or middle class.

I think what will animate voters the most is SCOTUS. RBG will likely not make it to 2024, so the question becomes who replaces her. Hopefully, we get another Gorsuch and can be rid of Chevron.

I morally abstain from voting, but if I were to vote I'd have to write-in some candidate; maybe Cuban haha. Trump isn't a great pick for norm reasons. Biden is a lousy pick from SCOTUS perspective. Lizzie Warren -- who I don't think will make it to Super Tuesday -- would be a disaster of epic portions. Ditto Bernie. Beto is interesting. Harris' record as an AG is disqualifying. Spartacus should be disqualified based on BK. Mean Amy is interesting. America's mayor is a moron.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Judge Strikes Down Citizenship Census Question
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 7:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:14 pm
Posts: 1429
Zeke5123 wrote:
COR-TEN wrote:
Honest Question For All :

If you voted for dumpster the first time around, would you vote for him again simply on *economic* issues? IOW, de-regulate/ tax cuts for corporations and the wealthy. Because he's certainly not responsible for unemployment numbers, or helping the middle class. Would you vote for him again, regardless of the candidate on the other side? Because most all of them are pretty much the same, with both bernie and joey being slightly different.


It is far from clear what or who is responsible for helping the poor or middle class.

I think what will animate voters the most is SCOTUS. RBG will likely not make it to 2024, so the question becomes who replaces her. Hopefully, we get another Gorsuch and can be rid of Chevron.

I morally abstain from voting, but if I were to vote I'd have to write-in some candidate; maybe Cuban haha. Trump isn't a great pick for norm reasons. Biden is a lousy pick from SCOTUS perspective. Lizzie Warren -- who I don't think will make it to Super Tuesday -- would be a disaster of epic portions. Ditto Bernie. Beto is interesting. Harris' record as an AG is disqualifying. Spartacus should be disqualified based on BK. Mean Amy is interesting. America's mayor is a moron.


I’d be pretty shocked if any of these Dems didn’t nominate Merrick Garland again for SCOTUS. He has the credentials, his record is mostly moderate, and even a fair number of Republicans felt he got a raw deal. Maybe some of the more extreme leftists like Bernie or Warren would reach for a highly liberal leaning justice, but they would still need numbers in the Senate to make that happen. As for me personally, I have to see how far this field of Democrats will have to move to the left to gain their nomination. If the radical left can be muted and one of these Dems can show any promise that they might be able to govern from the middle I would vote for them. But most likely I’ll be voting 3rd party.

_________________
Neal Huntington on what he's been told by his bosses about $$$: "We've got assurances we're going to be able to continue to do what we've done."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Judge Strikes Down Citizenship Census Question
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 8:05 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:54 pm
Posts: 2481
The only way you get someone like Garland is if the Republicans control the Senate.

Also, what it means to be moderate is interesting. For example, Scalia (and Gorsuch after him) was (and is) the strongest defender of criminal rights. Garland is moderate because he is tough on crime. He is progressive in the sense that he generally doesn’t see the government limited in economic affairs. In this way, he is generally consistent with his views on civil liberties.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Judge Strikes Down Citizenship Census Question
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 10:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:14 pm
Posts: 1429
Zeke5123 wrote:
The only way you get someone like Garland is if the Republicans control the Senate.

Also, what it means to be moderate is interesting. For example, Scalia (and Gorsuch after him) was (and is) the strongest defender of criminal rights. Garland is moderate because he is tough on crime. He is progressive in the sense that he generally doesn’t see the government limited in economic affairs. In this way, he is generally consistent with his views on civil liberties.


Agreed. Classifying Garland as a moderate is really in relation to the very liberal justices already on the court. He is still far left of the conservatives on the court. The belief that Garland can stay more in the middle is not so much based on his past rulings but on his track record for hiring moderate and conservative clerks.

_________________
Neal Huntington on what he's been told by his bosses about $$$: "We've got assurances we're going to be able to continue to do what we've done."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Judge Strikes Down Citizenship Census Question
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 10:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:19 am
Posts: 11169
I admit to being deeply skeptical and wary of libertarianism.

Libertarians champion freedom from governmental regulation without championing/requiring virtue from those institutions and persons who will be freed from the constraints. Freedom without virtue is pretty frightening.

I never understood Locke who saw this, but said freedom was more important anyway.

_________________
#CdnSteelerFanStrong
Orangesteel wrote:
We could have ended the game there and Tomlin’s band of assholes let them back in.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Judge Strikes Down Citizenship Census Question
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 12:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:08 pm
Posts: 7534
Deceased G.O.P. Strategist’s Hard Drives Reveal New Details on the Census Citizenship Question

Quote:
Files on those drives showed that he wrote a study in 2015 concluding that adding a citizenship question to the census would allow Republicans to draft even more extreme gerrymandered maps to stymie Democrats. And months after urging President Trump’s transition team to tack the question onto the census, he wrote the key portion of a draft Justice Department letter claiming the question was needed to enforce the 1965 Voting Rights Act — the rationale the administration later used to justify its decision.


https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/30/us/c ... eller.html

I figured it'd be crickets. . .

_________________
"I wish Fraudlin would get testicular cancer and die after he watches me anally penetrate his wife."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Judge Strikes Down Citizenship Census Question
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 13423
COR-TEN wrote:


LMFAO....this is like the "Hillary body count" files. Seek help for your useful ignorance.

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Judge Strikes Down Citizenship Census Question
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:08 pm
Posts: 7534
Ah, there's more.

Quote:
The latest bombshell from the formerly secret files of the GOP’s top gerrymandering guru emerged on Thursday, and it’s astounding: Voting rights advocates claim to have evidence that North Carolina Republican lawmakers repeatedly lied to a federal court, and to the public, in a successful effort to delay a special election that threatened their legislative supermajority.
Quote:
According to a new legal filing, these materials reveal Hofeller had completed more than 97 percent of the new Senate plan and 90 percent of the new House plan by June 2017. In other words, Republicans allegedly lied to the federal district court. In July 2017, GOP lawmakers claimed that they had prepared no maps and therefore could not draw new districts in time for a special election—when, in reality, those maps were nearly finished.
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/06/hofeller-republican-gerrymandering-north-carolina.html

If you can't win legitimately, cheat. All approved and sanctioned by the GOP.

_________________
"I wish Fraudlin would get testicular cancer and die after he watches me anally penetrate his wife."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Judge Strikes Down Citizenship Census Question
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:18 pm
Posts: 13143
Fat orange con artist draft dodger's having a military parade today.

FUCKING HILARIOUS!

:lol:

_________________
86n96 wrote:
I might've finally been right about something.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Judge Strikes Down Citizenship Census Question
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 396
Location: Youngstown, Ohio
It's supposed to storm, hopefully he gets struck by lightning.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Judge Strikes Down Citizenship Census Question
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:08 pm
Posts: 7534
KC wrote:
Fat orange con artist draft dodger's having a military parade today.

FUCKING HILARIOUS!

:lol:
Closing off a public memorial for a private event, that will cost you and me $2.5M extra. For a campaign rally. That's not even counting the over $100M spent so far on golf outings. Talk about graft.

And yes, a lightning strike would be the first desired option. Hopefully mcconnell is sitting right next to him.

_________________
"I wish Fraudlin would get testicular cancer and die after he watches me anally penetrate his wife."


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group