It is currently Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Douchebag Duncan Hunter is a Steeler Fan?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 12877
ahhhhh....Cuba.......DAMN YOU TRUMP!!!!!!!

Image

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Douchebag Duncan Hunter is a Steeler Fan?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 12877
I may have been wrong about sanctions.....

Image

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Douchebag Duncan Hunter is a Steeler Fan?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:00 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:58 pm
Posts: 7570
Kodiak wrote:
more hot commie chicks.....not sure is realz, but anyway

Image

Paris Hilton with an AK???

_________________
#CdnSteelerFanStrong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Douchebag Duncan Hunter is a Steeler Fan?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:08 am
Posts: 1291
Kodiak wrote:
Stinger8 wrote:
Hey Kodiak I must say I get a kick out of how happy you are to consistently demonstrate your obtuse and slow witted tendencies. Comparing Obama and Trump and not understanding the difference between their two legacies just makes me chuckle.


LMFAO.. I'm not the clueless one. What does Obama have left that Trump hasn't overturned? A bad healthcare plan? Tell me more about Obama's legacy without mentioning race...

And you're a dumbfuck if you think "democratic socialiist" in THIS Democratic party isn't a commie. You think you're woke, but you need to wake the fuck up.

You're obviously one of the politards that thinks "Obama good...Trump bad" because you're incapable of realizing they both suck. I hate to admit it, but so far the orange clown is doing better just by NOT trying to be an SJW. It's a race to the bottom - Trump still has time.



You seriously have no idea what you are talking about. None. And your strategy, supported wholeheartedly by your 1 news source (hint rhymes with box) of using the term commie over and over is SAD. Address my comment about all the commie (your term not mine) countries doing way better for the vast majority of their respective populations (not just the top 10%) as proven by metrics. Dispute that.

FYI last week the worlds top 144 cities to live in were announced. Canada had 3 in the top 10 (Vancouver, Calgary, and Toronto). USA best city was Honolulu (very liberal 8-) at number 24. Seems the commies are doing something right!! :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Douchebag Duncan Hunter is a Steeler Fan?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:30 am
Posts: 771
No dog in the fight but the mods here seem to be very cool...T & A...politics, religion. lol

There was the one guy here who had something special in his pants about race...its like...we get it...you dont like Tomlin for the millionth time.

I think his ip got banned after some Jew comment I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Douchebag Duncan Hunter is a Steeler Fan?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:01 am
Posts: 12877
Stinger8 wrote:

You seriously have no idea what you are talking about. None. And your strategy, supported wholeheartedly by your 1 news source (hint rhymes with box) of using the term commie over and over is SAD. :


This is why you're a dumb c*nt. I said nothing about Fox news. I made a joke about the communista, which isn't solely a right wing joke.

But you bring up Fox in an effort to dismiss the argument because you have nothing. Typically intellectually bankrupt argument from the left. Have you seen her interview? She's dumb.

Here's a clue....Don't watch CNN. Don't watch Fox. Read a fucking economics book and learn to have an original thought. Call it whatever you want, but free everything for everyone is COMMUNISM and it fails always and everywhere.

_________________
------------------------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Douchebag Duncan Hunter is a Steeler Fan?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:26 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:11 pm
Posts: 2306
Unsubstantiated absolutes
Set against unrelated but inflammatory and exaggerated Words
In a tone of righteous anger

Sound familiar - I have some suggested reading


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Douchebag Duncan Hunter is a Steeler Fan?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:35 pm
Posts: 8961
Joey's Pitbull wrote:
No dog in the fight but the mods here seem to be very cool...T & A...politics, religion. lol

There was the one guy here who had something special in his pants about race...its like...we get it...you dont like Tomlin for the millionth time.

I think his ip got banned after some Jew comment I think.

Talking politics may or may not get you banned. T & A is fine, but not outright nudity.

_________________
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
--Voltaire

#CdnSteelerFanStrong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Douchebag Duncan Hunter is a Steeler Fan?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 14803
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

_________________
#CdnSteelerFanStrong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Douchebag Duncan Hunter is a Steeler Fan?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:35 pm
Posts: 8961
Poltargyst wrote:
Joey's Pitbull wrote:
No dog in the fight but the mods here seem to be very cool...T & A...politics, religion. lol

There was the one guy here who had something special in his pants about race...its like...we get it...you dont like Tomlin for the millionth time.

I think his ip got banned after some Jew comment I think.

Talking politics may or may not get you banned. T & A is fine, but not outright nudity.

And, actually, T & A is mandatory in any thread with a title like "Cowher to the..."

_________________
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
--Voltaire

#CdnSteelerFanStrong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Douchebag Duncan Hunter is a Steeler Fan?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:28 pm
Posts: 5156
Stinger8 wrote:
Kodiak wrote:
StillMadAtSlobber wrote:
The more things change at SteelerFury...


If you criticized Obama - actual legit criticism - you got banned. But with Trump it's a free for all.

And I hate the orange clown as much as the next guy. But this is bullshit. Don't read these threads if you don't want to. And I respect that there's no partisan moderating. But this wasn't tolerated when Obama was POTUS.

Anyway.....this thread is now about hot commie chicks
Image


Hey Kodiak I must say I get a kick out of how happy you are to consistently demonstrate your obtuse and slow witted tendencies. Comparing Obama and Trump and not understanding the difference between their two legacies just makes me chuckle. Insisting you "hate the orange clown" then start whining about how he is being treated is the act of a dullard.

Anyhoo the chick you call a commie is a socialist not a communist, do yourself a favour and read up on the differences, they are quite stark. So you understand countries like Britain, Germany, Sweden, Canada, Japan, South Korea, Spain, Italy, Denmark. Belgium, France, Austria, Australia (the last 2 are actually two different countries not trying to confuse you), Norway (you know where your cult leader wants immigrants from), Finland etc etc etc are all socialist leaning countries. They are doing GREAT, just look up some metrics, you know statistics, you know PROOF that their citizens are healthier, smarter, and happier than Americans. Look it up and LEARN something new. There is a whole world going on outside your county, travel a bit, maybe even leave your state,and expand your horizons. :o :o :o


Lighten up, Francis!

Image

_________________
#CdnSteelerFanStrong
#NoMoTomlin
#BecauseTomlin
#FreeSTD

I love white_steel_wolfe


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Douchebag Duncan Hunter is a Steeler Fan?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 14803
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

_________________
#CdnSteelerFanStrong


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Brett Kavanaugh: 40 year old virgin
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:09 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 7802
This alone should disqualify... :lol:

https://globalnews.ca/video/4483387/i-d ... -kavanaugh

_________________
#NoMoTomlin!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Brett Cavanaugh: 40 year old virgin
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:19 am
Posts: 10835
Come on, Swiss.

At this point, aren’t you telling mods to toss your salad by not at least posting this in general discussion?

The man’s first wife was the law. He made sweet love to or assaulted that first. Cut him some slack.

_________________
#CdnSteelerFanStrong
Orangesteel wrote:
We could have ended the game there and Tomlin’s band of assholes let them back in.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Brett Cavanaugh: 40 year old virgin
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:19 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 7802
Still Lit wrote:
Come on, Swiss.

At this point, aren’t you telling mods to toss your salad by not at least posting this in general discussion?

The man’s first wife was the law. He made sweet love to or assaulted that first. Cut him some slack.


It'll get moved, Lit...but once moved, no one reads it.

I'm not worried about the mods.

_________________
#NoMoTomlin!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Brett Cavanaugh: 40 year old virgin
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 pm
Posts: 5138
Location: Sunny Delaware (but the murdery part)
swissvale72 wrote:
Still Lit wrote:
Come on, Swiss.

At this point, aren’t you telling mods to toss your salad by not at least posting this in general discussion?

The man’s first wife was the law. He made sweet love to or assaulted that first. Cut him some slack.


It'll get moved, Lit...but once moved, no one reads it.

I'm not worried about the mods.


Did it ever occur to you that the reason nobody reads it is nobody comes to the Steelers football board at steelerfury to read your political bullshit? might be time to up the dose on the meds.

Better yet, here's a free solution: instead of spamming this board with your political crap and making work for the mods who basically do a thankless task for free, maybe go find a political board and spam them with your random Steeler musings from years long gone.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Brett Kavanaugh: 40 year old virgin
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 368
Location: Youngstown, Ohio
Yea, Kavanaugh is almost a bigger bull shitter then :oops:
I feel privileged to be witnessing the greatest administration accomplishing more in 2 years then almost any other in the history of the US. :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Brett Cavanaugh: 40 year old virgin
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:32 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 7802
Ice wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:
Still Lit wrote:
Come on, Swiss.

At this point, aren’t you telling mods to toss your salad by not at least posting this in general discussion?

The man’s first wife was the law. He made sweet love to or assaulted that first. Cut him some slack.


It'll get moved, Lit...but once moved, no one reads it.

I'm not worried about the mods.


Did it ever occur to you that the reason nobody reads it is nobody comes to the Steelers football board at steelerfury to read your political bullshit? might be time to up the dose on the meds.

Better yet, here's a free solution: instead of spamming this board with your political crap and making work for the mods who basically do a thankless task for free, maybe go find a political board and spam them with your random Steeler musings from years long gone.


Yet here you are reading it, and commenting, Ice!! You see the topic line. I think it's funny that the guy is claiming not to have had sexual intercourse for "years" after high school. Sorry if you don't think that's funny....which really has zero to do with politics.

Meds? Sounds like you need some to chill, Ice!! (no pun intended).

_________________
#NoMoTomlin!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Brett Kavanaugh: 40 year old virgin
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 pm
Posts: 5138
Location: Sunny Delaware (but the murdery part)
It's more the "I'm not worried about the mods" comment. It's arrogant and disrespectful, considering you're using (well, abusing, really) a Steelers message board to spew your crap, without a care for wasting people's time. Basically, it's an intentional dick move from someone who obviously has nothing better to do, and whose living, breathing audience has probably long since stopped listening.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Brett Kavanaugh: 40 year old virgin
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 am
Posts: 5760
so what, I knew several guys in HS and college who weren't having sex even though they could have. Now they are married with kids. Sounds like he was ahead of his time. Legally, It's very dangerous to have any kind of sex outside of marriage these days.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group