It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Douchebags post political shit and get banned here.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:33 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 7340
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pent ... gal-funds/

Illegal expenses include more than $6,100 spent on private school tuition payments, $3,100 on home cable bills, $5,900 on trips to Pittsburgh Steelers games and $6,500 on a family vacation to Hawaii.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Douchebag Duncan Hunter is a Steeler Fan?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 23453
swissvale72 wrote:
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2018/08/22/charges-against-duncan-hunter-detail-family-vacations-football-tickets-other-luxury-items-with-illegal-funds/

Illegal expenses include more than $6,100 spent on private school tuition payments, $3,100 on home cable bills, $5,900 on trips to Pittsburgh Steelers games and $6,500 on a family vacation to Hawaii.


I’m sure a lot of unsavory characters are Pittsburgh Steelers’ fans.

_________________
“A set of several simple rules leads to complex, intelligent behavior. While a set of complex rules often leads to dumb and primitive behavior.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Douchebag Duncan Hunter is a Steeler Fan?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 13788
This is common practice in politics by politicians. To be surprised is surprising. This is never newsworthy unless there's an ulterior motive behind it. Like smearing (insert politicians name here) so that the individual(s) feel better about their shit existence and justifiies there choice for who would be the better (insert politicians name here) candidate to scam and rob the public. Filing this under don't give a shit.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Douchebag Duncan Hunter is a Steeler Fan?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:19 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:40 pm
Posts: 3187
$600 for his pet Rabbit ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Douchebag Duncan Hunter is a Steeler Fan?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:22 am
Posts: 9295
Just another dumbfuck politician running on the “I’m an everyman” platform who tried to skirt the rules while you and I pay our taxes and make an honest wage. Screw all of them.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Douchebag Duncan Hunter is a Steeler Fan?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:57 am
Posts: 1055
I've only threatened two people and they've both been Steelers fans. One of them was my little brother.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Douchebag Duncan Hunter is a Steeler Fan?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 am
Posts: 5555
A woman is the downfall to every great man. -Stillhardnosed

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Douchebag Duncan Hunter is a Steeler Fan?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:57 pm
Posts: 3181
I heard about this last night where the comment was that a Congressman could literally spend campaign money on ANYTHING but themselves. This guy is a slime. Bought golf balls and said it was a donation to a Veterans group.

_________________
To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
- Henri Poincaré


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Douchebag Duncan Hunter is a Steeler Fan?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 am
Posts: 5555
btw., Old Swiss the spinster is at it again. Taking a tiny little detail of an article to justify putting politics on the board........ Swiss the Spinster is getting so bold that he's not even bothering to put them in the General Discussion forum....nope. Right to the top of Steeler forum. WOW! SAD!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Douchebag Duncan Hunter is a Steeler Fan?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:08 pm
Posts: 6628
R S wrote:
btw., Old Swiss the spinster is at it again. Taking a tiny little detail of an article to justify putting politics on the board........ Swiss the Spinster is getting so bold that he's not even bothering to put them in the General Discussion forum....nope. Right to the top of Steeler forum. WOW! SAD!
Where's your buddy dan? I see since his guy in in the oval office, there's no need to bash democrats or liberals. Right?

And I see you've learned well from the asshole in chief. You're twitter account should be booming with like and re-tweets.

_________________
"I wish Fraudlin would get testicular cancer and die after he watches me anally penetrate his wife."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Douchebag Duncan Hunter is a Steeler Fan?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:50 pm
Posts: 764
Yay, another fucking political thread in the Zone Blitz forum... :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Douchebag Duncan Hunter is a Steeler Fan?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 am
Posts: 5555
COR-TEN wrote:
R S wrote:
btw., Old Swiss the spinster is at it again. Taking a tiny little detail of an article to justify putting politics on the board........ Swiss the Spinster is getting so bold that he's not even bothering to put them in the General Discussion forum....nope. Right to the top of Steeler forum. WOW! SAD!
Where's your buddy dan? I see since his guy in in the oval office, there's no need to bash democrats or liberals. Right?

And I see you've learned well from the asshole in chief. You're twitter account should be booming with like and re-tweets.



tttttttttttttriggerrrrred :lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Douchebag Duncan Hunter is a Steeler Fan?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:08 pm
Posts: 6628
R S wrote:
COR-TEN wrote:
R S wrote:
btw., Old Swiss the spinster is at it again. Taking a tiny little detail of an article to justify putting politics on the board........ Swiss the Spinster is getting so bold that he's not even bothering to put them in the General Discussion forum....nope. Right to the top of Steeler forum. WOW! SAD!
Where's your buddy dan? I see since his guy in in the oval office, there's no need to bash democrats or liberals. Right?

And I see you've learned well from the asshole in chief. You're twitter account should be booming with like and re-tweets.



tttttttttttttriggerrrrred :lol:
no, actually. You were triggered by swiss’ post. LOL

Seriously. You guys are going to have to come up with something new. The snowflake and triggered shit is backfiring on you.

_________________
"I wish Fraudlin would get testicular cancer and die after he watches me anally penetrate his wife."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Douchebag Duncan Hunter is a Steeler Fan?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:49 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:18 pm
Posts: 11770
Been quite the week for Cadet Bone Spurs, huh?

:lol:

_________________
86n96 wrote:
I might've finally been right about something.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Douchebag Duncan Hunter is a Steeler Fan?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 am
Posts: 5555
good job Swiss. Great fucking job. You should get a week in the hole for this shit.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Douchebag Duncan Hunter is a Steeler Fan?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:08 pm
Posts: 6628
R S wrote:
good job Swiss. Great fucking job. You should get a week in the hole for this shit.
And you said something about triggered? S’matter, sport. Can’t handle the heat, snowflake?

_________________
"I wish Fraudlin would get testicular cancer and die after he watches me anally penetrate his wife."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Douchebag Duncan Hunter is a Steeler Fan?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 am
Posts: 5555
COR-TEN wrote:
R S wrote:
good job Swiss. Great fucking job. You should get a week in the hole for this shit.
And you said something about triggered? S’matter, sport. Can’t handle the heat, snowflake?


Get a sense of humor for christ sake.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Douchebag Duncan Hunter is a Steeler Fan?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 pm
Posts: 4854
Location: Sunny Delaware (but the murdery part)
Saturday is usually the "tune up for the regular season" preseason game. Totally hoping the mods are planning the same for the tired, lame, political threads on the main boards. People come to this board to talk football, not this happy horseshit.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Douchebag Duncan Hunter is a Steeler Fan?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:11 pm
Posts: 1902
Ice wrote:
Saturday is usually the "tune up for the regular season" preseason game. Totally hoping the mods are planning the same for the tired, lame, political threads on the main boards. People come to this board to talk football, not this happy horseshit.


And a lot of people leave this board because of the prevalence of this bullshit.

Let's talk Steelers, folks.

_________________
Mike Tomlin. Useless idiot.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Douchebag Duncan Hunter is a Steeler Fan?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:35 pm
Posts: 7888
KC wrote:
Been quite the week for Cadet Bone Spurs, huh?

:lol:

Should be COMRADE Bone Spurs, nyet?

_________________
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
--Voltaire


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Douchebag Duncan Hunter is a Steeler Fan?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:11 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 7340
R S wrote:
btw., Old Swiss the spinster is at it again. Taking a tiny little detail of an article to justify putting politics on the board........ Swiss the Spinster is getting so bold that he's not even bothering to put them in the General Discussion forum....nope. Right to the top of Steeler forum. WOW! SAD!


You're awful bent outta shape about this, RS! You seem to miss, despite my having said so many times, that I'm inclined to post items like this regardless of party, or news source, like my calling attention to the guy wearing a Steelers cap at Mother Teresa's funeral. Funny, your post kind of sounds like your hero, the Douchebag Trump!!

And then later, you call for my banning. Hahahahaha!!! You don't seem to get that I really don't give a fuck if I'm banned...never have. Don't like what I post though, answer is simple. Don't fuckin' read it!! Mods don't like it? They'll move it, or take it down. Mods reallllly don't like it?? Maybe they'll ban me. Let me know.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Douchebag Duncan Hunter is a Steeler Fan?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 am
Posts: 5555
30 days in the HOLE!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Douchebag Duncan Hunter is a Steeler Fan?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:35 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 7340
Colorado killer Chris Watts also a Steeler fan....on ABC News, pictured in Steeler t-shirt.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Douchebag Duncan Hunter is a Steeler Fan?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:55 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:18 pm
Posts: 11770
Poltargyst wrote:
KC wrote:
Been quite the week for Cadet Bone Spurs, huh?

:lol:

Should be COMRADE Bone Spurs, nyet?


EXACTLY!

:lol:

_________________
86n96 wrote:
I might've finally been right about something.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Douchebag Duncan Hunter is a Steeler Fan?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 am
Posts: 5555
swissvale72 wrote:
Colorado killer Chris Watts also a Steeler fan....on ABC News, pictured in Steeler t-shirt.



I believe he post(ed) here under the name Rocky Mtn Stiller

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group