It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: If you really want term limits....
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:20 pm 

Like a few weeks back when they went to college campuses to ask students what they thought of the State of the Union address.

Some of those interviewed said how “racist” it was.

I loved the blank look on their ignorant faces after being told the speech hadn’t even occurred yet.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:11 am 

They think they're woke Jedis when they're really Soros' stormtroopers.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:20 pm 

Tundralag wrote:
The ones that make me laugh the most is when reporters go to a school and ask students what they think of said candidate's position but they have swapped names ie Hillary for Trump..

I just hope I am dead and gone before that group of people are old enough to be in charge..

I think it's always been this way. Difference is now the internet gives people all the ability they need to be more informed, but they either can't or won't sift thru the garbage to educate themselves. Mainly people use the internet to confirm/validate their views...and the result is they are as stupid as ever, but now much louder and more obnoxious about it.

Basically the internet created a demand for propaganda, and essentially destroy good, honest journalism. The so-called mainstream media was getting killed, and so they ALL started slanting their coverage to different groups in much the same way a product/brand targets specific demographics.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:29 pm 

Kodiak wrote:
Tundralag wrote:
The ones that make me laugh the most is when reporters go to a school and ask students what they think of said candidate's position but they have swapped names ie Hillary for Trump..

I just hope I am dead and gone before that group of people are old enough to be in charge..

I think it's always been this way. Difference is now the internet gives people all the ability they need to be more informed, but they either can't or won't sift thru the garbage to educate themselves. Mainly people use the internet to confirm/validate their views...and the result is they are as stupid as ever, but now much louder and more obnoxious about it.

Basically the internet created a demand for propaganda, and essentially destroy good, honest journalism. The so-called mainstream media was getting killed, and so they ALL started slanting their coverage to different groups in much the same way a product/brand targets specific demographics.

The propaganda is acceptable to all law needs to be revoked.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:41 pm 

A lie can run around the world before the truth gets it's shoes on.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:17 pm 

I am truly amazed at this gun grab shit that's going on now.. That march and the interviews.. most of those sheep had no idea what or why they were there..
No clue to really anything.. And as if all those HS kids could assemble that quick and have that much money... ya right..
they should have marched on Chicago not DC..

all this is doing is driving gun sales up.. along with the prices..

I think they should make the legal age to own a smart phone 21... lets see what happens then.. all those man buns would fall off with the stress..Snow flakes would have to actually do some critical thinking instead of facebook..

well one can dream...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:33 pm 

Tundralag wrote:
I think they should make the legal age to own a smart phone 21... lets see what happens then..

I was just going to say this. I don't know if it's true, but a pop-up ad I keep getting says something about "11 teens die every day from texting and driving".

So, yeah, maybe stopping texting & driving needs to be a bit higher priority than guns.