It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 6:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Venting
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:40 pm 

Jeff Fisher might be dumber than Mike Tomlin. First he runs Todd Gurley every fucking play, and while it was working for a while it of course dried up quick. So once he realizes that he needs to pass more he just removes him all together on pass plays. So essentially Gurley doesn't even enter the game on most of their pass plays. Yeah, let's not leave your most dynamic play maker on the team in the game, let's make it obvious you are not only passing, but obvious when the run play is coming. I feel a bit more dumb just watching St. Louis play football.

Post subject: Re: Venting
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:59 pm 

Lose in your fantasy football game and get booted out of the playoffs by 1 point?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:19 am 

Haha, no I actually made it in the playoffs. This is the first weekend. But I should be doing a lot better were it not for some really strange coaching decisions this year between Eddie Lacy and Gurley. St. Louis fired their OC last week if that tells you anything. I have a tough matchup this week so I really hope things clear up.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:29 am 

Well I lost last week in the SteelerFury league dropping me from 1st place to 3rd and lost out on round 1 bye.

Bounced out of the playoffs in Rnd 1 for starting Andy fuckin Dalton and T. Eifert.

The Gingerfuck was projected to outscore Aaron Rogers by 4pts so I pulled the trigger. Shame on me.

To make matters worse: I was still up by 4points going into last nights game with no one else going. Opponent had Odel Beckham Jr. Fuck! :(

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:50 pm 

Well I destroyed my opponent. I have cam newton and the Carolina defense, and with that new OC for St Louis Gurley finally came through again. Plus Eddie Lacey finally came around and our own D. Williams. I won by like 40 points. My only concern now is that they will start pulling Cam Newton earlier in the games which will screw me.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:21 pm 

Naelae wrote:
Well I destroyed my opponent. I have cam newton and the Carolina defense, and with that new OC for St Louis Gurley finally came through again. Plus Eddie Lacey finally came around and our own D. Williams. I won by like 40 points. My only concern now is that they will start pulling Cam Newton earlier in the games which will screw me.

Good luck! Cross your fingers on Cam getting pulled early.

I find it hilarious all the heat Ron Rivera has taken over the years and that team is 13-0. They're kicking ass and taking names.

Anywho, I have two leagues starting playoffs this week that I'm in. One, I'm in 1st place and the other I'm in like 3rd place but championship bracket none the less. The consolation bracket in my other leagues can suck a fat one. LoL.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:34 pm 

Well I won. This is my 2nd year in a row to get to the SB in my league. Guaranteed $400 and $600 for first. Need Cam to give me one more good weekend.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:29 pm 

Nice.

Good luck!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:57 am 

Well I lost. Cam Newton finally let me down with that horrible Atlanta game. He (my opponent) played Kirk Cousins too who had a career 50 point fantasy game on Saturday. I still only lost by 9 points.

I still won $400 but it's more about bragging rights in that league.