It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Canucks 11-22-17
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:24 am 

Louis Lipps Service wrote:
Orangesteel wrote:
So how about just dumbfuck banter, to which there is plenty authored by you? Go watch the game, come back here, tell me what you saw that you liked? Can you figure that out?

I debunked your whole "Let's focus on this game and nothing else" mindset a few pages ago. That was never my intent to argue this specific game, nor have you kept that that scope, and I've outlined exactly why I shouldn't have to be kept that scope, etc.

The more you cling to it, the more you look like you have no other arguments against the things I've brought up and are just trying to narrow the scope to a degree that fits you.

It wreaks of desperation.

If you lost, fine, admit and I can respect that. We can all go to bed.

If you're going to keep making yourself look desperate, then that's fine. I have more beer.

This is fucking hilarious by the way. Like so much nonsense hilarious.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:27 am 

Orangesteel wrote:
Haha “lost”. You are funny, I’ll give you that. You don’t know dick about hockey and while you are a die hard pens fan which I can respect, you are dumber than a box of rocks. Enjoy your Tröegs. I’ve had it; it’s good.

Dear Orange Crushed,

I know more than you do, that's for sure. Most surefire sign of a casual fan is the 'highlight reel" fan. IE, the guy notices the high profile misses and makes, and bases on his opinion only on those plays.

Guy plays a solid game 95% of the time he's on the ice, but let's up that one bad play? "THAT MOTHERFUCKING COCKSUCKER SUCKS AND IS THE WORST PLAYER IN HOCKEY!!!11!!!!"

Sound familiar? I pulled a very similar quote from you in another thread.

But you know you're SO negative so you just SO hardcore.

PS, speed this up. I bought this beer for T-day dinner tomorrow. I'm enjoying it way too much., Also, Mad Elf is good, but it's no Belgian dark.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:27 am 

Orangesteel wrote:
Orangesteel wrote:
So how about just dumbfuck banter, to which there is plenty authored by you? Go watch the game, come back here, tell me what you saw that you liked? Can you figure that out?

I debunked your whole "Let's focus on this game and nothing else" mindset a few pages ago. That was never my intent to argue this specific game, nor have you kept that that scope, and I've outlined exactly why I shouldn't have to be kept that scope, etc.

The more you cling to it, the more you look like you have no other arguments against the things I've brought up and are just trying to narrow the scope to a degree that fits you.

It wreaks of desperation.

If you lost, fine, admit and I can respect that. We can all go to bed.

If you're going to keep making yourself look desperate, then that's fine. I have more beer.

This is fucking hilarious by the way. Like so much nonsense hilarious.

What part isn't true?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:34 am 

Just pulled an experiment on my dog. Put a treat in his general vicinity. He ate it. Put a treat in a place where he could see it, but couldn't access it. Ignored it.

Learn from this. Please.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:34 am 

Orangesteel wrote:
Haha “lost”. You are funny, I’ll give you that. You don’t know dick about hockey and while you are a die hard pens fan which I can respect, you are dumber than a box of rocks. Enjoy your Tröegs. I’ve had it; it’s good.

Dear Orange Crushed,

I know more than you do, that's for sure. Most surefire sign of a casual fan is the 'highlight reel" fan. IE, the guy notices the high profile misses and makes, and bases on his opinion only on those plays.

Guy plays a solid game 95% of the time he's on the ice, but let's up that one bad play? "THAT MOTHERFUCKING COCKSUCKER SUCKS AND IS THE WORST PLAYER IN HOCKEY!!!11!!!!"

PS, speed this up. I bought this beer for T-day dinner tomorrow. I'm enjoying it way too much., Also, Mad Elf is good, but it's no Belgian dark.

Pleas show a quote where I referred to someone on this team as the worst player in hockey.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:38 am 

Just pulled an experiment on my dog. Put a treat in his general vicinity. He ate it. Put a treat in a place where he could see it, but couldn't access it. Ignored it.

Learn from this. Please.

Keep drinking.

Orangesteel wrote:
Orangesteel wrote:

Dear Orange Crushed,

Pleas show a quote where I referred to someone on this team as the worst player in hockey.

Out of that entire quote, THAT's the part you focused on? Really? Yeah, let's ignore the point of the post to focus on some obvious hyperbole.

Wow.

Orangesteel wrote:

Learn from this. Please.

Keep drinking.

The dog is. Still makes more logical arguments than you.

Last edited by Louis Lipps Service on Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Orangesteel wrote:

Dear Orange Crushed,

Lol casual fan. How long have you been skating?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:39 am 

Please, show the quote you refer to.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next