It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Canucks 11-22-17
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:39 am 

Orangesteel wrote:
Louis Lipps Service wrote:
Orangesteel wrote:
Haha “lost”. You are funny, I’ll give you that. You don’t know dick about hockey and while you are a die hard pens fan which I can respect, you are dumber than a box of rocks. Enjoy your Tröegs. I’ve had it; it’s good.

Dear Orange Crushed,

I know more than you do, that's for sure. Most surefire sign of a casual fan is the 'highlight reel" fan. IE, the guy notices the high profile misses and makes, and bases on his opinion only on those plays.

Guy plays a solid game 95% of the time he's on the ice, but let's up that one bad play? "THAT MOTHERFUCKING COCKSUCKER SUCKS AND IS THE WORST PLAYER IN HOCKEY!!!11!!!!"

Sound familiar? I pulled a very similar quote from you in another thread.

But you know you're SO negative so you just SO hardcore.

PS, speed this up. I bought this beer for T-day dinner tomorrow. I'm enjoying it way too much., Also, Mad Elf is good, but it's no Belgian dark.

Lol casual fan. How long have you been skating?

Since 5 years old, actually. I can send you the google coordinates of the pond I learned on, if you like.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:40 am 

Show that quote.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:50 am 

Quote:
Fuck you Letang you fucking idiot.

What a dumb penalty. Guy fucking sucks right now

I already said that my post was meant as what I consider obvious hyperbole. I know you're desperate ass will try and parse words and make this sound like something completely different....but it's not.

The fact of the matter remains that you got your panties up in bunch over a couple bad plays and tried to make Letnag look like a terrible defenseman, when, in fact, he was still better than a lot of defenseman out there. He just made some high profile bad passes and you, being the casual fan you are, made it out to be worse than it was.

He didn't "fucking suck". He was playing well below his capable level for sure, but he didn't "fucking suck", unless you're a know-nothing fan that insist that even bad play means the player who did it is absolutely terrible.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:51 am 

Orangesteel wrote:

Dear Orange Crushed,

I know more than you do, that's for sure. Most surefire sign of a casual fan is the 'highlight reel" fan. IE, the guy notices the high profile misses and makes, and bases on his opinion only on those plays.

Guy plays a solid game 95% of the time he's on the ice, but let's up that one bad play? "THAT MOTHERFUCKING COCKSUCKER SUCKS AND IS THE WORST PLAYER IN HOCKEY!!!11!!!!"

Sound familiar? I pulled a very similar quote from you in another thread.

But you know you're SO negative so you just SO hardcore.

PS, speed this up. I bought this beer for T-day dinner tomorrow. I'm enjoying it way too much., Also, Mad Elf is good, but it's no Belgian dark.

Lol casual fan. How long have you been skating?

Since 5 years old, actually. I can send you the google coordinates of the pond I learned on, if you like.

You want that pond GPS or not? This is the second time you've asked me if I play. Second time you've ignored my response. Methinks you don't like my answers.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:53 am 

Quote:

I already said that my post was meant as what I consider obvious hyperbole. I know you're desperate ass will try and parse words and make this sound like something completely different....but it's not.

The fact of the matter remains that you got your panties up in bunch over a couple bad plays and tried to make Letnag look like a terrible defenseman, when, in fact, he was still better than a lot of defenseman out there. He just made some high profile bad passes and you, being the casual fan you are, made it out to be worse than it was.

He didn't "fucking suck". He was playing well below his capable level for sure, but he didn't "fucking suck", unless you're a know-nothing fan that insist that even bad play means the player who did it is absolutely terrible.

Uh, where did I say he’s the worst player in hockey? Yes, parsing words, sound familiar?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:54 am 

Great, you’ve skated since you were 5. Me, 4 years old. Still play?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:55 am 

Orangesteel wrote:
Quote:

Uh, where did I say he’s the worst player in hockey? Yes, parsing words, sound familiar?

Hahaha, so you didn't overreact to that play at all, in that quote? Riiiiiighhht.

Keep trying. I"m not out of beer yet.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:55 am 

Orangesteel wrote:
Great, you’ve skated since you were 5. Me, 4 years old. Still play?

Answered that in the other thread you never replied to. Yes, I do still play.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:57 am 

He absolutely did suck on that play. Watch it again.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:58 am 

And did I say Kris Letang is the worst player in hockey?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next