It is currently Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Sens ECF Game 2
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 9:26 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:55 pm
Posts: 3968
fortythree wrote:
So no concussion for Rusty, which is great news.

My guess is that he plays.


Where are you seeing he doesn't have a concussion?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Sens ECF Game 2
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 9:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 14890
Donnie Brasco wrote:
fortythree wrote:
So no concussion for Rusty, which is great news.

My guess is that he plays.


Where are you seeing he doesn't have a concussion?

Implied because he's traveling

_________________
Suwanee88 wrote:
But it’s your fault that you are kind of a stubborn jagoff that would argue with a fence post


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Sens ECF Game 2
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 11:07 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:22 am
Posts: 7641
AccidentalZen better be on his way to Ottawa.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Sens ECF Game 2
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 11:19 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:37 am
Posts: 1248
bradshaw2ben wrote:
Donnie Brasco wrote:
fortythree wrote:
So no concussion for Rusty, which is great news.

My guess is that he plays.


Where are you seeing he doesn't have a concussion?

Implied because he's traveling


So is Schultz. Lets hope we get at least one of them back tonight.

What about Hornqvist? Any updates on him?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Sens ECF Game 2
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 11:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 pm
Posts: 3836
Location: Sunny Delaware (but the murdery part)
Got on the plane.

Horn, Rust, Schultz out, day to day; Daley, Streit gametime decisions.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Sens ECF Game 2
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 12:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:55 pm
Posts: 3968
Horny must be dead to miss 2 straight playoff games

My guess Streit draws in. I don't think Daley is really close


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Sens ECF Game 2
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 1:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:08 pm
Posts: 5832
I'd be surprised as shit if they split in ottowa with all these injuries. I don't know how they are going to manage without Horny, Schultz, Letang, and Daley out.

Will be something to watch. . .

_________________
I wish Fraudlin would get testicular cancer and die after he watches me anally penetrate his wife. - Jeemie


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Sens ECF Game 2
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 1:28 pm 
Online

Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:55 pm
Posts: 1310
COR-TEN wrote:
I'd be surprised as shit if they split in ottowa with all these injuries. I don't know how they are going to manage without Horny, Schultz, Letang, and Daley out.

Will be something to watch. . .


Ummm, maybe exactly like they did last game when they mostly controlled play with those exact same guys out?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Sens ECF Game 2
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 1:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 14890
Orangesteel wrote:
AccidentalZen better be on his way to Ottawa.

no chance, sorry.

Let's hope they can steal a couple without me around!

_________________
Suwanee88 wrote:
But it’s your fault that you are kind of a stubborn jagoff that would argue with a fence post


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Sens ECF Game 2
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 1:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 14890
There's going to be a big push from Ottawa, on home ice, with their season at risk-- and and near psycho push in game 4, should they lose game 3. Going to be very tough to sweep them.

_________________
Suwanee88 wrote:
But it’s your fault that you are kind of a stubborn jagoff that would argue with a fence post


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Louis Lipps Service and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group