It is currently Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Caps Game 5 5-6-17
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:45 am 

I don't think this team is gassed. I think they are playing better competition this year and are weaker on the blue line and that is why they've been outplayed more often than last season. But I think they will find a way to get it done. If not tonight then in game 7. I wouldn't bet against this group. These guys are plucky, have tons of heart and guts, and frankly they are just winners. Any team that beats them will definitely have earned it.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:05 am 

SteelPro wrote:
I don't think this team is gassed. I think they are playing better competition this year and are weaker on the blue line and that is why they've been outplayed more often than last season. But I think they will find a way to get it done. If not tonight then in game 7. I wouldn't bet against this group. These guys are plucky, have tons of heart and guts, and frankly they are just winners. Any team that beats them will definitely have earned it.

Yeah, I don't get the feeling this team would lose a game 7, at all. I understand some fans get pessimistic when their team loses a game, and I understand the logic that Washington would have some momentum should they win game 6, and get game 7 at home.

But this is a team that's overcome so many obstacles over the past 2 seasons and has met every single one of them with tenacity.

I'm not going to guarantee they'd win a game 7 in this series, but there's absolutely no way I'd ever count them out.

But hey, let's just win tonight and not worry about it.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 1:49 pm 

Louis Lipps Service wrote:
SteelPro wrote:

Yeah, I don't get the feeling this team would lose a game 7, at all. I understand some fans get pessimistic when their team loses a game, and I understand the logic that Washington would have some momentum should they win game 6, and get game 7 at home.

But this is a team that's overcome so many obstacles over the past 2 seasons and has met every single one of them with tenacity.

I'm not going to guarantee they'd win a game 7 in this series, but there's absolutely no way I'd ever count them out.

But hey, let's just win tonight and not worry about it.

Great poasts.

Some of yinz just need to enjoy the ride. This is a truly great team, with emphasis on team.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 10:10 pm 

SteelPro wrote:

I told you bitches. Don't bet against this group of men.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 11:25 pm 

SteelPro wrote:
SteelPro wrote:

I told you bitches. Don't bet against this group of men.

Nice call

Paul Zeise was saying similar things on radio this afternoon - he was a 100% believer in a game 7 win

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10