It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Pirates Off-season Roster - Strongest in Years
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:02 am 

Jobus Rum wrote:
Steel???

I stopped posting because most of you are a bunch of jag offs who don't deserve a winning team

I'm sure you losers are jumping on the bandwagon now (except for the biggest jagoff of them all - Hacksaw - who is hoping we LOSE games so he can say "I knew we sucked! Steel is a homer! We SUCK!" ) (by the way, notice that hacksaw doesn't post when we're winning)

Enjoy the great season, though almost none of you deserve it

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:24 am 

steel wrote:
I stopped posting because most of you are a bunch of jag offs who don't deserve a winning team

You sure showed us... :?

I don't necessarily support Hacksaw's trolling but his use of 'herp derp' is pretty good. Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:50 am 

steel wrote:
Jobus Rum wrote:
Steel???

I'm sure you losers are jumping on the bandwagon now (except for the biggest jagoff of them all - Hacksaw - who is hoping we LOSE games so he can say "I knew we sucked! Steel is a homer! We SUCK!" ) (by the way, notice that hacksaw doesn't post when we're winning)

Enjoy the great season, though almost none of you deserve it

Bullshit.

Everyone here "deserves" whatever season the Pirates give us.

You had us winning the World Series in March, and were all giddy with your "best team in baseball" declaration at the All Star Break. For all your crowing, the Pirates ended 2015 the exact same way they ended 2014...with an embarrassing one and done shutout loss...that's now a grand total of two runs scored their last four postseason games.

Just because the rest of us would like to let the season play out before we start crowning the Pirates "the best" of anything does not make us lesser fans.

Enjoy the roller coaster and stop trying to pretend you're better than everyone.

4-0 is great and I've enjoyed every moment of these wins.

But guess what?

The last time the Pirates went 4-0 was 2003.

They finished that season in fourth place with a 75-87 record.

For all the things they've done great so far...

Liriano is walking everybody. Niese sucks. We all know what we have in Mr. Nibbles...that's 3/5 of the rotation that is questionable right now.

There is still a question of where the power will come...I don't think we can count on lineup optimization to get us all the way there.

Still 156 games to go...there's a LOT of baseball to be played.

Just enjoy each game as it's played, stop being such an enormous douchebag, and no one will have any problems with you.

R S: "All praise MJG. Fuck the NUT!"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:02 am 

steel wrote:
Jobus Rum wrote:
Steel???

You stopped posting because you acted like a retard all season and I called you out on it. Then, when everything (and I mean EVERYTHINGGG) I said came true....scratch that.....Let's give this the proper context...

Then, when I pretty much did the equivalent of ripping your mouth open and shitting down your throat a million times, you tucked your tail between your legs in embarrassment and stopped posting.

Have someone mentor you when watching these games. Ask them what certain things happen and at what times. Read the posts on this site. Form a rational opinion based on analysis of statistics, the eye test, and your own "gut" feeling. Then, maybe people wouldn't be so fucking ann....wait...wait....I'm just going to stop.

Usually, I'd give a retard like you the benefit of using this as a learning experience. But no. No. You're just too fucking stupid. You won't learn anything. You're just some fucking stupid 54-year-old yinzer who counts down to 5 pm when he can get out of the machine factory to drink his beer and make fun of "that colored on TV."

You know nothing. I know a lot more than you do. Stop posting your reactionary, tired, useless bullshit. You bring nothing here, to society, and likely your family as a whole. It's been a good time around these parts without you. Then again, your posts are an adventure in themselves. Either way, I'm sure I'll get some enjoyment out of it.

We're all on the bandwagon, moron. After all, this is Pirates Off-season Roster - Strongest in Years.

This may have been the best team to start 4-1 to a season than I can even begin to remember....in years!?

Last edited by Hacksaw Jim Duggan on Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:08 am 

:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:21 pm 

Just a minor setback!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:40 am 

Well ... I get some things right but I was dead wrong about the walker deal and neise.
The Pirates O is OK now and I think cutch will pick it up
The problem is pitching and the super 2 stuff. The cards stay even as they spend money to fix issues and develop,players really well. Things go wrong and we won't spend or bring guys up to fix the issue.

In retrospect thinking you could beat the cards, mutts, Dodgers and Cubs with Coke, liriano. Noise, Nicosia and Locke was stupidity. Too many lefties and too much mediocrity or pure crap.

Should have been Cole, liriano, taillon, a top FA and another of the young guys.

If meadows is the real deal p. I am all for trading cutch especially if we can keep,polanco and Marte. But, it still doesn't solve the problem of weak hitting 1b and no one to pitch with Cole and maybe taillon. They have been fucking around with that for years now

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:18 am 

But now Cole in on the DL for likely longer than the 15 days if reports are correct. Shit's bad now, but with that shit is about to get far worse. Who is the stopper? Hopefully Taillon but we'll see.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:38 am 

This season was brought to you by the strongest offseason in years.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:41 am 

Hacksaw Jim Duggan wrote:
This season was brought to you by the strongest offseason in years.

Serious question. Do you happen to be either Cam Bonifay or David Littlefield in real life?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next