Go back to DC you losers!!!

What a game.

Post subject: Re: Pens vs Caps 3-12-19
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:43 pm 

Wasn’t pretty, but that’s fine.

Still a great, and needed, win.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:44 pm 

Regardless of Gudbranson’s value, seeing him go after Wilson makes it all worth it in my book. Wilson is scum.

Rad win.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:46 pm 

Huge...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:46 pm 

Orangesteel wrote:
Regardless of Gudbranson’s value, seeing him go after Wilson makes it all worth it in my book. Wilson is scum.

Rad win.

Agree 100%. That price was going after Guentzel and Gudbranson would have none of it. Was awesome. And then to see that c*nt get all upset at Gudbranson was awesome.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:58 pm 

Somewhere in the South, FC is smiling into a well packed bong.

Great win, fellas, and congratulations Geno. Some rarefied air among the Russian greats.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:27 pm 

I come here for in game meltdowns & stay for the post game win comments.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:46 am 

What can you say about McCann’s effort on Jake’s goal?

I’ve been super impressed with McCann, and Jugs has played really well since coming up as well.

They have a lot of momentum right now and Geno is out there having FUN again, which is just so good to see.

That was fun.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:52 am 

Orangesteel wrote:

I’ve been super impressed with McCann, and Jugs has played really well since coming up as well.

They have a lot of momentum right now and Geno is out there having FUN again, which is just so good to see.

That was fun.

Mccann is playing the Dupuis role: get to where you need, fast and cause some chaos for Sid to clean up
That first line is bonkers right now

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:23 am 

Great fuckin' game!! Down 2 goals halfway in, come back to win!!

Are Pens getting hot at JUST the right time??

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:46 am 

Ice wrote:
Somewhere in the South, FC is smiling into a well packed bong.

Great win, fellas, and congratulations Geno. Some rarefied air among the Russian greats.

:D

Remove the S from the https when you "paste" the link in for a youtube video.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:12 am 

Donnie Brasco wrote:
Orangesteel wrote:

That was fun.

Mccann is playing the Dupuis role: get to where you need, fast and cause some chaos for Sid to clean up
That first line is bonkers right now

And only Sully can fuck that up by moving his x-mas tree toy Simon back to the top line.

Damn, Malkin was 11 of 13 in the FO circle last night.

That was some shift in MO last night. The Pens undressed the Caps in a minute forty seven. Had to see it to believe it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:23 am 

Pens need to keep their foot on the gas for the next few games. Buffalo has lost every game since that OT win over Pittsburgh and the Blues have cooled of considerably.

I'd feel alot better if they didn't have a habit of playing down to competition this year.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:13 pm 

Should Columbus make it, and given the all-Metro playoff format, the physical message that has been sent to two potential playoff opponents that have been thorns in our sides in that regard like, forever, is impressive.

Also, doesn't suck to not only goon the goon, but score on the PP opportunities, as well.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:06 am 

Pens are only 4 points out of first in the metro, and only 2 points out of second. 12 games left in the season. So both spots are very much attainable. Isles have been stumbling lately, so climbing into that second seed shouldn't be too difficult if we keep playing how we are. Caps aren't giving up with a fight, though. Definitely going to have to work for that first spot. But I feel like we have it in us to go get it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:38 am 

Louis Lipps Service wrote:
Pens are only 4 points out of first in the metro, and only 2 points out of second. 12 games left in the season. So both spots are very much attainable. Isles have been stumbling lately, so climbing into that second seed shouldn't be too difficult if we keep playing how we are. Caps aren't giving up with a fight, though. Definitely going to have to work for that first spot. But I feel like we have it in us to go get it.

Don’t shun me but I want no part of the Caps this season in the playoffs. My hope is that they get taken out by a surging out of nowhere team, kind of like the Predators did to the Blackhawks a few years ago in the first round.

Tampa is still the team to beat, but as much as I hate the Craps, watching them the other night reminded me that they are deep, fast and very very efficient. I’m saying this shit and we won 5-3.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:30 pm 

Orangesteel wrote:

Don’t shun me but I want no part of the Caps this season in the playoffs. My hope is that they get taken out by a surging out of nowhere team, kind of like the Predators did to the Blackhawks a few years ago in the first round.

Tampa is still the team to beat, but as much as I hate the Craps, watching them the other night reminded me that they are deep, fast and very very efficient. I’m saying this shit and we won 5-3.

I'm with you...there's value in avoiding the defending champs in any competitive sport.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:33 pm 

Donnie Brasco wrote:
Orangesteel wrote:

I'm with you...there's value in avoiding the defending champs in any competitive sport.

Yeah, some people like to puff out their chests with the whole "to be the best, you should have to beat the best" thing.

I only care about winning that cup, and the easiest way to do that is path of least resistance.

Once you win it, no one remembers or cares who you played to do it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:40 pm 

Jason Mackey's Penguins chat: 03.14.19

Jason Mackey

I agree with you, Jim. See my previous answer. Again, he was with the team for two days but didn't take contact. Was sick on a Thursday. Club was off Friday. When he wasn't with the team Saturday, I asked Sullivan if that represented a setback. Mike said no; Letang was sick. He and Olli did individual stuff Monday, Letang was back with the team in a non-contact capacity Tuesday. Travel day Wednesday, not with the club today. Anyway ... I suppose that he's staying home because he can get more done, but I would argue, again, that means he's not close

Is this 2017 all over again for Letang? A day to day neck injury that turns into neck surgery?

Jason Mackey

Again, I think it's fair to wonder those things. But I still think we're in an acceptable range here, before things get too crazy. ... If we're still playing this game in a week to 10 days, then I think we might have a problem.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:05 pm 

On a positive note:
Quote:
Pens Inside Scoop
‏Verified account @PensInsideScoop
2h2 hours ago

Coach Sullivan: "We brought Rusty on the trip because he's getting close. We wanted to get him around the team, get him in the practices. He's feeling really good. He's in a non-contact jersey but his status is day-to-day." -MC