It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Caps 12/19 @8:00 PM
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:22 am
Posts: 11294
Big win. Let’s roll.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Caps 12/19 @8:00 PM
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:22 am
Posts: 11294
bam morris wrote:
wow. those are two of the closest non goals ive seen by the caps! both on the line.. mercy. very fortunate.


Hell of a play by Petterson


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Caps 12/19 @8:00 PM
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:22 am
Posts: 11294
Fuck you Caps!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Caps 12/19 @8:00 PM
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:00 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:22 am
Posts: 11294
Why does NBCSN have such a hard on for Tom Wilson?

You are right Fractal, sports media sucks balls.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Caps 12/19 @8:00 PM
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:06 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 8190
Awesome fuckin' game.

I think Matt Murray's back on his game!!

Letang played 32:22...most ever.

_________________
#NoMoTomlin!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Caps 12/19 @8:00 PM
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:11 pm
Posts: 2693
swissvale72 wrote:
Awesome fuckin' game.

I think Matt Murray's back on his game!!

Letang played 32:22...most ever.


I wanted to say Murray looked good during the game but figured it would jinx him and the team.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Caps 12/19 @8:00 PM
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:14 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 8190
stillthere wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:
Awesome fuckin' game.

I think Matt Murray's back on his game!!

Letang played 32:22...most ever.


I wanted to say Murray looked good during the game but figured it would jinx him and the team.


Me too!!! :lol: :lol:

_________________
#NoMoTomlin!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Caps 12/19 @8:00 PM
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:57 am
Posts: 1161
fractalsteel wrote:
https://www.nhl.com/news/penguins-coach-mike-sullivan-disagrees-on-report/c-303098572

Interesting article.


https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/pen ... 1812140110

The other side of this story is that the Pens let Pascal and his kids have run of the arena while on their visit...probably comped the kids and Pascal while on the visit with food, tickets, gear, etc.. Whether or not players were griping to Pascal during the visit I do not know...could be ongoing discussion Pascal has with them through the season?

Sully's pissed because "this is the way Pascal thanks the Pens for their hospitality?" I linked the story to add context, but Mark Madden on his talk show today explained why Sully should be pissed -- doesn't mean what Pascal said isn't true, just that Pascal shouldn't have bitten the had that continues to feed him.

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdR4JAyyB7g
At least the Cleveland owner was better looking.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Caps 12/19 @8:00 PM
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:04 pm
Posts: 3552
Bling Collector Ben wrote:
fractalsteel wrote:
https://www.nhl.com/news/penguins-coach-mike-sullivan-disagrees-on-report/c-303098572

Interesting article.


https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/pen ... 1812140110

The other side of this story is that the Pens let Pascal and his kids have run of the arena while on their visit...probably comped the kids and Pascal while on the visit with food, tickets, gear, etc.. Whether or not players were griping to Pascal during the visit I do not know...could be ongoing discussion Pascal has with them through the season?

Sully's pissed because "this is the way Pascal thanks the Pens for their hospitality?" I linked the story to add context, but Mark Madden on his talk show today explained why Sully should be pissed -- doesn't mean what Pascal said isn't true, just that Pascal shouldn't have bitten the had that continues to feed him.


I was surprised by the manner in which Sully responded to what Dupuis said. Normally, he would dismiss these things but in this instance I thought he sounded defensive.

Everyone knows of the struggles b/n Sully and Kessel but I was surprised that Malkin was brought in to this. Normally Malkin says little to nothing about coaches and he even said he liked playing for Therrien when he was cracking the whip a decade prior and some. I can't imagine playing for Sullivan would be worse than Therrien in any regard.

I was also surprised that Dupuis thinks the Pens will win the cup. Did he say that to smooth things over?


Anyway, last night was a big game and by Ovie's reaction at the end you could see how important it was to him.

Murray was very good last night.

_________________
#CdnSteelerFanStrong


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group