It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 571 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:09 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:58 pm
Posts: 6873
and nobody gives a fuck!
The joys of being a Pittsburgh Pirates fan.... :roll:

_________________
"They're standing around, Butz!" - Kevin O'Shea


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:46 pm
Posts: 1362
I'm 45 mins from Detroit and a Tigers fan. Not a snowballs chance in hell this game is played today. Already raining and supposed to rain all day.

Hopefully it's rescheduled for tomorrow.

By the way, both of our teams are going to suck badly this year.


Last edited by Charles Demarr on Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:46 pm
Posts: 1362
and cancelled....

Playing tomorrow now.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:18 pm
Posts: 10472
Charles Demarr wrote:
and cancelled....

Playing tomorrow now.

good..at least bucs not a full game outta first already..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:24 pm
Posts: 6478
Location: Rhode Island (behind enemy lines)
Jobus Rum wrote:
and nobody gives a fuck!
The joys of being a Pittsburgh Pirates fan.... :roll:


Correct.

By the way, anyone wants to do the game threads, be my guest. I'm no longer interested in the Bucs, because the Bucs aren't interested in winning regardless of their propaganda.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:24 pm
Posts: 6478
Location: Rhode Island (behind enemy lines)
If you'd have told me 30 years ago that in 2018 I would be caring more about the Pens than the Steelers and the Bucs, I would've told you you're insane.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:18 pm
Posts: 10472
JackLambert58 wrote:
If you'd have told me 30 years ago that in 2018 I would be caring more about the Pens than the Steelers and the Bucs, I would've told you you're insane.

if u had told me 30-40 years ago the pirates would arguably be the worst team in mlb the next 30-40 years I would of said your one crazy dumbass!! :?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:09 pm
Posts: 854
Location: Baja Sharkeez Newport Beach
bam morris wrote:
JackLambert58 wrote:
If you'd have told me 30 years ago that in 2018 I would be caring more about the Pens than the Steelers and the Bucs, I would've told you you're insane.

if u had told me 30-40 years ago the pirates would arguably be the worst team in mlb the next 30-40 years I would of said your one crazy dumbass!! :?

Yup, crazy but true, my brothers. I can't remember a year I cared less about Opening Day and the upcoming season.

I literally didn't know it was today, though I was vaguely aware it's about that time. Unloading Cutch and Cole in exchange for nothing was the final straw after 4 years of watching this owner allow a legitimate top-tier MLB ballclub disintegrate. Freese and Harrison's comments confirmed that it's as bad on the inside as it looks from out here. Nutting & Co. can shove it where the sun don't shine. Think I'll try out being a Giants fan. :evil:

_________________
Image "I did glance to my right, over to the Raiders sideline, and The Fat Fuck John Madden was going absolutely ballistic...hair flying....fat arms waving." swissvale72


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:24 pm
Posts: 6478
Location: Rhode Island (behind enemy lines)
franco>madden wrote:
bam morris wrote:
JackLambert58 wrote:
If you'd have told me 30 years ago that in 2018 I would be caring more about the Pens than the Steelers and the Bucs, I would've told you you're insane.

if u had told me 30-40 years ago the pirates would arguably be the worst team in mlb the next 30-40 years I would of said your one crazy dumbass!! :?

Yup, crazy but true, my brothers. I can't remember a year I cared less about Opening Day and the upcoming season.

I literally didn't know it was today, though I was vaguely aware it's about that time. Unloading Cutch and Cole in exchange for nothing was the final straw after 4 years of watching this owner allow a legitimate top-tier MLB ballclub disintegrate. Freese and Harrison's comments confirmed that it's as bad on the inside as it looks from out here. Nutting & Co. can shove it where the sun don't shine. Think I'll try out being a Giants fan. :evil:


Ditto on the Red Sox.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 23253
For those who don’t care...the boys are off to a smashing start.

Nova’s walked two and allowed an infield hit to load the bases with none out in the first.

Woo hoo!

Amazingly, Nova got out of it with no runs scored.

_________________
“A set of several simple rules leads to complex, intelligent behavior. While a set of complex rules often leads to dumb and primitive behavior.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:12 pm
Posts: 1751
Charles Demarr wrote:
I'm... a Tigers fan.

Suck it, Chuck! Bucs win!

_________________
Get well soon, Matt Murray


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 3703
Clearly the only missing piece to a Bucs World Series win is the Blackhawks emergency goaltender.

But Nuttig is too cheap to sign him.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:09 pm
Posts: 854
Location: Baja Sharkeez Newport Beach
Y-Town Steel wrote:
Charles Demarr wrote:
I'm... a Tigers fan.

Suck it, Chuck! Bucs win!

Preach it, Y-Town!

(Watch . . . now that I've completely given up on these bastards [again], they'll probably go have a great season :o )

_________________
Image "I did glance to my right, over to the Raiders sideline, and The Fat Fuck John Madden was going absolutely ballistic...hair flying....fat arms waving." swissvale72


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:18 pm
Posts: 10472
Y-Town Steel wrote:
Charles Demarr wrote:
I'm... a Tigers fan.

Suck it, Chuck! Bucs win!

:lol: :lol: u know..its difficult..u want pirates to be a winner..but hate the piece of shit owner to benefit..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:18 pm
Posts: 10472
bucs may be no 1 in most offensive measures! what u talkin bout willis? :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 23253
Well they'll be undefeated for yet another day, as today's game was postponed and will be made up as part of a day/night DH tomorrow.

_________________
“A set of several simple rules leads to complex, intelligent behavior. While a set of complex rules often leads to dumb and primitive behavior.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:09 pm
Posts: 854
Location: Baja Sharkeez Newport Beach
Sweet! Plus the bonus that Frisco is 2-0 in the young season, hoping to sweep the Trolley-Dodgers ;)

(not sure this 'switching teams' thing is gonna take . . . just feels wrong . . . damn you, Nutting :evil: :lol: )

_________________
Image "I did glance to my right, over to the Raiders sideline, and The Fat Fuck John Madden was going absolutely ballistic...hair flying....fat arms waving." swissvale72


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:18 pm
Posts: 10472
Jeemie wrote:
Well they'll be undefeated for yet another day, as today's game was postponed and will be made up as part of a day/night DH tomorrow.

ya..bummer..i was gonna watch. I think direct has free baseball for a bit.. prob be over by time bucs actually play again.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 23253
bam morris wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
Well they'll be undefeated for yet another day, as today's game was postponed and will be made up as part of a day/night DH tomorrow.

ya..bummer..i was gonna watch. I think direct has free baseball for a bit.. prob be over by time bucs actually play again.


Once again I have free mlbtv with my TMobile account.

Of course they started offering this the year AFTER the Pirates' last playoff season.

_________________
“A set of several simple rules leads to complex, intelligent behavior. While a set of complex rules often leads to dumb and primitive behavior.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:08 pm
Posts: 6314
Jeemie wrote:
bam morris wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
Well they'll be undefeated for yet another day, as today's game was postponed and will be made up as part of a day/night DH tomorrow.

ya..bummer..i was gonna watch. I think direct has free baseball for a bit.. prob be over by time bucs actually play again.


Once again I have free mlbtv with my TMobile account.

Of course they started offering this the year AFTER the Pirates' last playoff season.
Not that I'm interested in watching the Pirates (haven't since 1990 when they choked against the braves), but what kind of t-mobile account do you have? Is it with mobile service? Are there any other perks I should know about?

_________________
"I wish Fraudlin would get testicular cancer and die after he watches me anally penetrate his wife."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 23253
COR...I have a Simple Choice family plan I signed up for about 6 years ago or so...great ratevwitha a company discount to boot.

To get the freebie, you need to download an app called TMobile Tuesdays. Every Tuesday, TMobile offers a bunch of freebies (discounts on hotels, food, free MLBTV, etc).

Also if you qualify, activate something called Binge On. With Binge On, using MLBTV doesn’t towards my monthly 4G data usage, and many other apps like YouTube, etc count as half usage (if you have unlimited data, this means nothing...if you have above 6 GB of data, then YouTube and these other apps don’t count as 4G data either).

_________________
“A set of several simple rules leads to complex, intelligent behavior. While a set of complex rules often leads to dumb and primitive behavior.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:08 pm
Posts: 6314
Jeemie wrote:
COR...I have a Simple Choice family plan I signed up for about 6 years ago or so...great ratevwitha a company discount to boot.

To get the freebie, you need to download an app called TMobile Tuesdays. Every Tuesday, TMobile offers a bunch of freebies (discounts on hotels, food, free MLBTV, etc).

Also if you qualify, activate something called Binge On. With Binge On, using MLBTV doesn’t towards my monthly 4G data usage, and many other apps like YouTube, etc count as half usage (if you have unlimited data, this means nothing...if you have above 6 GB of data, then YouTube and these other apps don’t count as 4G data either).
Excellent. Thanks. I'm aware of TMobile Tuesdays, but haven't seen any MLBTV perks. I don't check every tuesday, though. But thanks for the heads up on the Binge On and the half usage thing.

_________________
"I wish Fraudlin would get testicular cancer and die after he watches me anally penetrate his wife."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:18 pm
Posts: 10472
bucs 2-0 and first place!! 8-)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:36 pm
Posts: 328
bam morris wrote:
bucs 2-0 and first place!! 8-)


3-0!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 23253
OK...I have to ask.

What the FUCK are those ugly neck collar scarves several of the Pirates have been wearing?

They are fucking hideous.

_________________
“A set of several simple rules leads to complex, intelligent behavior. While a set of complex rules often leads to dumb and primitive behavior.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:09 pm
Posts: 854
Location: Baja Sharkeez Newport Beach
That's it boys -- we've been doing it wrong all these years --- this is now the game thread for the entire 2018 season!

Don't F with the juju! :lol:

_________________
Image "I did glance to my right, over to the Raiders sideline, and The Fat Fuck John Madden was going absolutely ballistic...hair flying....fat arms waving." swissvale72


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:19 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:43 pm
Posts: 894
BEST TWO GAMES IN PIRATES HISTORY EVER


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:29 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:18 pm
Posts: 10472
I know its early but cutch off to his typical slow start. 063 with 1 hit.. hmm.. maybe they did improve team.. :?
meanwhile cole strikes out 11 in 7 innings for win.. :x


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:50 pm
Posts: 4443
Will-the-Shake wrote:
bam morris wrote:
bucs 2-0 and first place!! 8-)


3-0!

I hope they sell out the stadium for opening night. I love seeing The Nut make money because it’s Still the most fucked up sport in the history of professional sports.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:34 am
Posts: 5490
Jeemie wrote:
OK...I have to ask.

What the FUCK are those ugly neck collar scarves several of the Pirates have been wearing?

They are fucking hideous.


Same things that you saw a lot of PSU players and other football players wearing this year. They are tight hoodies that they don't pull up over their heads. They look like shit. I'm not sure why they wear them if they don't pull them over the head. I think its a lame fashion thing.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 23253
R S wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
OK...I have to ask.

What the FUCK are those ugly neck collar scarves several of the Pirates have been wearing?

They are fucking hideous.


Same things that you saw a lot of PSU players and other football players wearing this year. They are tight hoodies that they don't pull up over their heads. They look like shit. I'm not sure why they wear them if they don't pull them over the head. I think its a lame fashion thing.


OK...that explains it because at the end of last night’s game, Polanco did have it pulled over his head.

They look like shock collars.

_________________
“A set of several simple rules leads to complex, intelligent behavior. While a set of complex rules often leads to dumb and primitive behavior.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 23253
Colin the Red blasts this home opener game open early with a grand slam.

I notice lots of empty seats...cold day and maybe not a sellout. Backlash against Nutting?

_________________
“A set of several simple rules leads to complex, intelligent behavior. While a set of complex rules often leads to dumb and primitive behavior.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:55 pm
Posts: 1720
Jeemie wrote:
Colin the Red blasts this home opener game open early with a grand slam.

I notice lots of empty seats...cold day and maybe not a sellout. Backlash against Nutting?


God, I hope so. I work in the Cardello Building right by the casino.

I've been dreading the traffic going home all day, so a bunch of no-shows would help me out immensely.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:28 pm
Posts: 4251
Jeemie wrote:
Colin the Red blasts this home opener game open early with a grand slam.

I notice lots of empty seats...cold day and maybe not a sellout. Backlash against Nutting?


The season starts too early and goes too late.

Zero chance they fix it properly.

_________________
Because Tomlin.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:28 pm
Posts: 4251
Maybe we ought to reevaluate that "Searage is a Genius" thing:

https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/mlb- ... with-cole/

I know it's early with Cole, but Morton had a nice season last year and with a ring to boot.

_________________
Because Tomlin.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 23253
Obviously wrote:
Maybe we ought to reevaluate that "Searage is a Genius" thing:

https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/mlb- ... with-cole/

I know it's early with Cole, but Morton had a nice season last year and with a ring to boot.


Meanwhile our middle relief continues to be a hot mess early on. Frazier bails their asses out.

_________________
“A set of several simple rules leads to complex, intelligent behavior. While a set of complex rules often leads to dumb and primitive behavior.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:58 pm
Posts: 6873
Obviously wrote:
Maybe we ought to reevaluate that "Searage is a Genius" thing:

https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/mlb- ... with-cole/

I know it's early with Cole, but Morton had a nice season last year and with a ring to boot.

To be fair, Cole had his share of nice outings in a Pirates uniform.
But it is kind of amazing what being in a winning culture can do for a underachieving player.

_________________
"They're standing around, Butz!" - Kevin O'Shea


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 23253
Bend but don't break...Buccos survive to got to 4-0. Kontos gets the save as Rivero gets the day off.

Bucs alone in first. :)

_________________
“A set of several simple rules leads to complex, intelligent behavior. While a set of complex rules often leads to dumb and primitive behavior.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:55 pm
Posts: 679
Heck, I wouldn't have been surprised if they didn't string together 4 wins in a row all season let alone right out of the gate. Gotta give 'em credit though as they being scrappy & winning a lot of different ways. I'll be pleased if they just keep it interesting the whole season.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:18 pm
Posts: 10472
Jeemie wrote:
Bend but don't break...Buccos survive to got to 4-0. Kontos gets the save as Rivero gets the day off.

Bucs alone in first. :)

everyone looking up at bucs! :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:18 pm
Posts: 10472
Jobus Rum wrote:
Obviously wrote:
Maybe we ought to reevaluate that "Searage is a Genius" thing:

https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/mlb- ... with-cole/

I know it's early with Cole, but Morton had a nice season last year and with a ring to boot.

To be fair, Cole had his share of nice outings in a Pirates uniform.
But it is kind of amazing what being in a winning culture can do for a underachieving player.

yes..and it seemed cole never got much run support..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 23253
bam morris wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
Bend but don't break...Buccos survive to got to 4-0. Kontos gets the save as Rivero gets the day off.

Bucs alone in first. :)

everyone looking up at bucs! :lol:


Take a screenshot of the standings now while you still can.

Bullpen and starters not being able to eat innings is gonna kill this team before May.

_________________
“A set of several simple rules leads to complex, intelligent behavior. While a set of complex rules often leads to dumb and primitive behavior.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:12 pm
Posts: 1751
franco>madden wrote:
That's it boys -- we've been doing it wrong all these years --- this is now the game thread for the entire 2018 season!

Don't F with the juju! :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I was in PNC yesterday for the home opener, as has been customary and traditional since they opened the new ballpark. There was more chatter from fans about cheap ownership, not looking to build a winner, etc. than I can ever remember hearing. Right on cue the ushers passed out free Dennys grand slam coupons in my section (I assume the whole stadium) for the pirates "second inning grand slam". Well the grand slam actually happened in the first inning... perhaps the Nut was looking to appease the masses :D

_________________
Get well soon, Matt Murray


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:28 pm
Posts: 4251
franco>madden wrote:
That's it boys -- we've been doing it wrong all these years --- this is now the game thread for the entire 2018 season!

Don't F with the juju! :lol:


Any game thread followers left?

_________________
Because Tomlin.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 3703
Last remaining undefeated club in MLB.

Regression to the mean to follow.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:55 pm
Posts: 679
Dan Smith--BYU wrote:
Last remaining undefeated club in MLB.

Regression to the mean to follow.

I'm sure it's coming but it is till nice to have some early season success. It will be interesting to see how long they can remain competitive.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:12 pm
Posts: 1751
BELIEVE!!

_________________
Get well soon, Matt Murray


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:09 pm
Posts: 854
Location: Baja Sharkeez Newport Beach
Y-Town Steel wrote:
BELIEVE!!

Image

Manly effort on your part Y-Town, to be out there for baseball in football weather conditions!

(BTW, I know that's the Steelers' Kool Aid guy but the Bucs have a looong way to go before they deserve their own version :lol: )

_________________
Image "I did glance to my right, over to the Raiders sideline, and The Fat Fuck John Madden was going absolutely ballistic...hair flying....fat arms waving." swissvale72


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 23253
Y-Town Steel wrote:
BELIEVE!!


Image

_________________
“A set of several simple rules leads to complex, intelligent behavior. While a set of complex rules often leads to dumb and primitive behavior.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:58 pm
Posts: 6873
Y-Town Steel wrote:
BELIEVE!!

Nope!

_________________
"They're standing around, Butz!" - Kevin O'Shea


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 571 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group