It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: We are all Golden Knights
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:43 pm
Posts: 919
Don't worry, ya'll! None of these were Fleury's fault, and he clearly shut the door after letting up goal #4. It was the team that just couldn't come back.

--Vegas fans for the next 10 years


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We are all Golden Knights
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:22 am
Posts: 9826
Nice elbow by Oshie there. Cheap fuck. Like the rest of the bunch.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We are all Golden Knights
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:18 pm
Posts: 10716
Obviously wrote:
And MAF has shit the bed.

yes...this the maf that we saw to often in playoffs wwho lost job to murray
..hes been great till finals and now gets the yipps ..rooting for him but its looking bad..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We are all Golden Knights
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:18 pm
Posts: 10716
wish reaves woulda busted tommy boy in the face.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We are all Golden Knights
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 3759
The way things are going the US Open in golf or Saturday's UFC PPV might be the highlight of June sports. Team sports are sucking ass.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We are all Golden Knights
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:43 pm
Posts: 919
Fleury with an .844 save % in the Finals.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We are all Golden Knights
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:17 pm
Posts: 1472
bam morris wrote:
wish reaves woulda busted tommy boy in the face.

Reaves cross checked him right in the grill in game 3 without getting caught.

_________________
steel wrote:
game over boys


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We are all Golden Knights
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:06 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 7455
Every night this is on, can't help but thinking Penguins should be playing.

Kick in the ass, too....is that Caps were down 2-0 in the opening round, and game 3 went to double OT in Columbus. They could have easily been down 0-3 in that series.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We are all Golden Knights
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:14 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:55 pm
Posts: 4537
Hacksaw Jim Duggan wrote:
Fleury with an .844 save % in the Finals.


MAF and Karlsson epitomize who the Knights are

One is not a .960 goalie
The other is not a 40 goal scorer in this league

Guys on the other end: well Holtby isn't a .960, but he's hovered around .930 in the playoffs.
Ovi certainly IS a 40 goal guy

Vegas has officially turned into a pumpkin and it's fucking ugly


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We are all Golden Knights
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 23697
Donnie Brasco wrote:
Hacksaw Jim Duggan wrote:
Fleury with an .844 save % in the Finals.


MAF and Karlsson epitomize who the Knights are

One is not a .960 goalie
The other is not a 40 goal scorer in this league

Guys on the other end: well Holtby isn't a .960, but he's hovered around .930 in the playoffs.
Ovi certainly IS a 40 goal guy

Vegas has officially turned into a pumpkin and it's fucking ugly


Just like we turned Nashville and Rinne into pumpkins last year.

_________________
“A set of several simple rules leads to complex, intelligent behavior. While a set of complex rules often leads to dumb and primitive behavior.”


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We are all Golden Knights
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:22 am
Posts: 9826
Hacksaw Jim Duggan wrote:
Fleury with an .844 save % in the Finals.


Atrocious. And to be honest, his poor play has shell shocked the rest of the team.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We are all Golden Knights
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:04 pm
Posts: 3014
Gallant should have pulled Fleury after the third goal. Today Gallant told his team to enjoy game 5-go out there and have fun. Sounds to me like he has given up.
Vegas needs a spark and maybe a change in net would be that catalyst.

And I know some are still disappointed that the Pens didn't get a chance in the finals against what looks like a team(Vegas) that finally ran out of gas. But what makes you think that this version of the Pens would have gotten by Tampa?
I think they beat this year's team in 6.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We are all Golden Knights
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 16849
fractalsteel wrote:
Gallant should have pulled Fleury after the third goal. Today Gallant told his team to enjoy game 5-go out there and have fun. Sounds to me like he has given up.
Vegas needs a spark and maybe a change in net would be that catalyst.

And I know some are still disappointed that the Pens didn't get a chance in the finals against what looks like a team(Vegas) that finally ran out of gas. But what makes you think that this version of the Pens would have gotten by Tampa?
I think they beat this year's team in 6.

Honestly, that game was even, except Fleury didn't get bailed out by his posts. He's undoubtedly not playing well enough, and I agree they should have pulled him after goal three, just to create a sense of responsibility/spark.

_________________
Fuck the Patriots.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We are all Golden Knights
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:47 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:55 pm
Posts: 4537
fractalsteel wrote:
Gallant should have pulled Fleury after the third goal. Today Gallant told his team to enjoy game 5-go out there and have fun. Sounds to me like he has given up.
Vegas needs a spark and maybe a change in net would be that catalyst.

And I know some are still disappointed that the Pens didn't get a chance in the finals against what looks like a team(Vegas) that finally ran out of gas. But what makes you think that this version of the Pens would have gotten by Tampa?
I think they beat this year's team in 6.


Eh it's hard to Mon Morning QB. I've seen teams come back from 3 down so difficult for me to say he should have played Malcolm freakin Subban

I don't want to turn this into a Reaves debate (because I've had enough) but I can't believe Tatar replaced Perron. Tatar should have replaced Carpenter or Reaves. Weird that Gallant refuses to add more skill to the lineup


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We are all Golden Knights
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:50 pm
Posts: 4687
Orangesteel wrote:
Nice elbow by Oshie there. Cheap fuck. Like the rest of the bunch.

Nah, just good hard hockey. They are an upstanding group.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We are all Golden Knights
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:50 pm
Posts: 4687
Hacksaw Jim Duggan wrote:
Obviously wrote:
And MAF has shit the bed.


Zebra can't change its stripes.

Just where he was heading against Ottawa last year before Murray saved the day for all of the Fleury faithful.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We are all Golden Knights
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:50 pm
Posts: 4687
Jeemie wrote:
Donnie Brasco wrote:
Hacksaw Jim Duggan wrote:
Fleury with an .844 save % in the Finals.


MAF and Karlsson epitomize who the Knights are

One is not a .960 goalie
The other is not a 40 goal scorer in this league

Guys on the other end: well Holtby isn't a .960, but he's hovered around .930 in the playoffs.
Ovi certainly IS a 40 goal guy

Vegas has officially turned into a pumpkin and it's fucking ugly


Just like we turned Nashville and Rinne into pumpkins last year.

Pecker has always been a pumpkin.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We are all Golden Knights
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:04 pm
Posts: 3014
Donnie Brasco wrote:
fractalsteel wrote:
Gallant should have pulled Fleury after the third goal. Today Gallant told his team to enjoy game 5-go out there and have fun. Sounds to me like he has given up.
Vegas needs a spark and maybe a change in net would be that catalyst.

And I know some are still disappointed that the Pens didn't get a chance in the finals against what looks like a team(Vegas) that finally ran out of gas. But what makes you think that this version of the Pens would have gotten by Tampa?
I think they beat this year's team in 6.


Eh it's hard to Mon Morning QB. I've seen teams come back from 3 down so difficult for me to say he should have played Malcolm freakin Subban

I don't want to turn this into a Reaves debate (because I've had enough) but I can't believe Tatar replaced Perron. Tatar should have replaced Carpenter or Reaves. Weird that Gallant refuses to add more skill to the lineup


I was screaming at the TV to yank MAF after the third goal. You just knew he wasn't going to close the net after that one. And how do you justify playing a tender that has series save percentage around 85% even if the backup is inexperienced?

Surprised that Perron was scratched as well.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We are all Golden Knights
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:17 pm
Posts: 1472
Suwanee88 wrote:
Orangesteel wrote:
Nice elbow by Oshie there. Cheap fuck. Like the rest of the bunch.

Nah, just good hard hockey. They are an upstanding group.


Ignoring the fact that Miller has been fucking with Oshie - hard - most of this series and that it is nearly impossible to precisely time an elbow into a guy's nose you're not looking at - where were you guardians of the nobility of the game when McNabb viciously boarded Oshie a few minutes later - an actual dirty, dangerous play?

If you're not too invested in your dumbass narrative, go look at some stills of the hit or the very obvious reverse angle in the twitter link below. There was no elbow to face contact except in your imagination.

https://twitter.com/PuckAndBadJokes/status/1003842568210092032

_________________
steel wrote:
game over boys


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We are all Golden Knights
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 pm
Posts: 4929
Location: Sunny Delaware (but the murdery part)
Geez. You would think someone on the verge of actually finding out what it looks like for someone in his team's uniform to actually be touching a real live non-replica Stanley Cup would be in a slightly better mood.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We are all Golden Knights
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:22 am
Posts: 9826
DrMalba wrote:
Suwanee88 wrote:
Orangesteel wrote:
Nice elbow by Oshie there. Cheap fuck. Like the rest of the bunch.

Nah, just good hard hockey. They are an upstanding group.


Ignoring the fact that Miller has been fucking with Oshie - hard - most of this series and that it is nearly impossible to precisely time an elbow into a guy's nose you're not looking at - where were you guardians of the nobility of the game when McNabb viciously boarded Oshie a few minutes later - an actual dirty, dangerous play?

If you're not too invested in your dumbass narrative, go look at some stills of the hit or the very obvious reverse angle in the twitter link below. There was no elbow to face contact except in your imagination.

https://twitter.com/PuckAndBadJokes/status/1003842568210092032


WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...nobody likes my Capitals on a Pens board...WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We are all Golden Knights
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:17 pm
Posts: 1472
Ice wrote:
Geez. You would think someone on the verge of actually finding out what it looks like for someone in his team's uniform to actually be touching a real live non-replica Stanley Cup would be in a slightly better mood.

On that topic...
Not saying SHIT until it actually happens.

_________________
steel wrote:
game over boys


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We are all Golden Knights
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 7455
DrMalba wrote:
Ice wrote:
Geez. You would think someone on the verge of actually finding out what it looks like for someone in his team's uniform to actually be touching a real live non-replica Stanley Cup would be in a slightly better mood.

On that topic...
Not saying SHIT until it actually happens.


I wish I could wish you Good Luck, Malba...cuz you're a good dude, but I just can't. That said, you don't need my well wishes, Fleury has come back to the guy we knew in 2012-2013, and Knights are done.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We are all Golden Knights
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 3759
Is it just me or are these NHL and NBA finals the worst ever?

I'm desperate for some real entertainment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJBDcb7kq_g

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: We are all Golden Knights
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:04 pm
Posts: 3014
Maybe one of the GK's will have a 'Durant' kind of night. Alas, it is too late, this party is going to crash very soon.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group