It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 1:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Eastern Conference Finals
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 11:19 pm 

Orangesteel wrote:
Nice cross check to the face there, Kempney. How can anyone root for this fucking dogshit team?

You seem to be an admirer of contact in the game. Dont ignore the fine work of Chris Kunitz tonight.
Tampa hits back.
Caps sent that home crowd fleeing. And they are *still* down their best center.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 11:32 pm 

Donnie Brasco wrote:
I don't mind the caps outside of the dirt bag Wilson. Lots of skill on this team, kuzy is finally showing up during the playoffs... He's super talented too. Carlson is the dman that we wish Letang was

I feel the same way about the craps, though I lump their coach in with Wilson as a real douche. I actually kinda like Ovie [ducks].

I'm also generally one of those fans that likes to see the team that beat my team go as far as possible. Losing to the eventual champ makes me feel better about the loss.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 12:10 am 

DrMalba wrote:
Orangesteel wrote:
Nice cross check to the face there, Kempney. How can anyone root for this fucking dogshit team?

You seem to be an admirer of contact in the game. Dont ignore the fine work of Chris Kunitz tonight.
Tampa hits back.
Caps sent that home crowd fleeing. And they are *still* down their best center.

Yes, much like the Pens have done to the D.C. crowds for ages. Poor saps.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 12:19 am 

Y-Town Steel wrote:
Donnie Brasco wrote:
I don't mind the caps outside of the dirt bag Wilson. Lots of skill on this team, kuzy is finally showing up during the playoffs... He's super talented too. Carlson is the dman that we wish Letang was

I'm also generally one of those fans that likes to see the team that beat my team go as far as possible. Losing to the eventual champ makes me feel better about the loss.

No thanks

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 2:03 am 

Ok...now Tampa better start showing up...

"That Super Bowl was not won yesterday. It was won in a small room in Philadelphia, two weeks ago."

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 6:04 am 

Y-Town Steel wrote:
Donnie Brasco wrote:

I feel the same way about the craps, though I lump their coach in with Wilson as a real douche. I actually kinda like Ovie [ducks].

I'm the opposite, but honestly, don't much really give a shit. Not like the Caps are the Patriots.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 7:13 am 

I want to see the Caps lose. Not because I have any tremendous hatred for them, except headhunter Tom Wilson. But I really don't want give up the White Russian without a cup joke. Hey bartender...get me an Ovechkin.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 7:44 am 

Suwanee88 wrote:
Y-Town Steel wrote:
Donnie Brasco wrote:

No thanks
Me too. It's mostly the team/ coach attitude and I dislike ovechkin as a person. Appreciate his talent, but I think he's an asshole hit with an ugly stick.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 8:46 pm 

How about that, Tampa scores first. That PK seemed to awaken them a bit.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 10:01 pm 

I've always wondered, if they could have it back again, would they still have picked Captain Caveman first overall?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next