It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Eastern Conference Finals
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:41 pm 

And that's all she wrote !!!!

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:44 pm 

Jeemie wrote:
alancac98 wrote:
I don't think either of these teams has enough to beat Vegas. Think Fluery is going to play lights out and tell Ovie to go fuck himself - again! One thing for sure is that Tom Wilson is going to meet Ryan Reaves and will undoubtedly pussy out!

If Reaves plays.

Reaves will play to offset the hard hitting dirty style Washington plays with. They played Reaves against the Jets and he played very well on the 4th line. Vegas 4th line played against the Jets 1st and 2nd line at times. They will move Reaves around to hit the Caps players and negate Wilson. Wilson's a big guy, but he can't take Reaves right hand.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:44 pm 

that blew..fuck the caps..go vegas..

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:50 pm 

I'm happy for Ovie. I like the guy, and he's been huge this postseason.

Very intrigued by these finals. Game 7 of the Pens v craps series last year is the game where I fully forgave MAF for all his past playoff fuckups. He was huge. Now the craps have a chance at revenge in the finals, and Flower may be playing his best hockey ever.

Hockey is the best.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:58 pm 

bam morris wrote:
that blew..fuck the caps..go vegas..

x1000. The Caps are a bunch of assholes and goons. Hope Vegas rolls over them 4-0. I fucking threw up in my mouth just knowing those assholes are going on for the cup. I hate them in almost as much as I hate the Flyers (by the thickness of c*nt hair). If their plane would happen to go down, the first round at my local bar is on me! Did I mention how much I hate the Caps?

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 11:28 pm 

No doubt George McPhee was a good GM for the Caps. He drafted many of these players on Washington, including Ovie, Backstrom, Carlson, Holtby, Orlov, Kuznetzov, even Pittsburgh's native son Tom Wilson.
To think the same GM largely put both of these teams together in the finals is nuts.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 11:33 pm 

DrMalba wrote:
No doubt George McPhee was a good GM for the Caps. He drafted many of these players on Washington, including Ovie, Backstrom, Carlson, Holtby, Orlov, Kuznetzov, even Pittsburgh's native son Tom Wilson.
To think the same GM largely put both of these teams together in the finals is nuts.

Fuck the Caps- they are a dirty team

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 11:45 pm 

Suwanee88 wrote:

You and I see the game differently.. I think they should take the freeze frame where Tom Wilson's fist is connecting with Braydon Coburn's face, bronze it, and put on the front door or the NHL Corporate offices.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 6:48 am 

DrMalba wrote:
Suwanee88 wrote:

You and I see the game differently.. I think they should take the freeze frame where Tom Wilson's fist is connecting with Braydon Coburn's face, bronze it, and put on the front door or the NHL Corporate offices.

If Wilson tries his hand at Reaves, it will make a great picture of his face being hit. Wilson is a scum bag thug. His only intent is to injured so I just can't get behind your thinking here. If he would clean up his dirty hits, he could find a little respect.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 7:57 am 

Suwanee88 wrote:
DrMalba wrote:

Outside of Tom Wilson (and sometimes Orpik), eh I can't agree with this

They are a skilled team...so is Vegas. We should rejoice that truly dirty teams like Cbus and Winnipeg and Nashville aren't advancing

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next