It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Eastern Conference Finals
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 8:49 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:50 pm
Posts: 4263
Man you have to love all the Caps fans, admirers and apologists on this site.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eastern Conference Finals
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 10:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 22790
Suwanee88 wrote:
Man you have to love all the Caps fans, admirers and apologists on this site.


Oh for God’s sake... :roll:

_________________
“Your ability to think concisely, your ability to make good judgments is much easier on Thursday night than during the heat of the game."

"That Super Bowl was not won yesterday. It was won in a small room in Philadelphia, two weeks ago."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eastern Conference Finals
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 11:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:17 pm
Posts: 1269
Suwanee88 wrote:
Man you have to love all the Caps fans, admirers and apologists on this site.


Yeah...all one of me :lol:

_________________
Zeke5123 wrote:
if I flip a coin 100 times and it always comes up heads, I might change my estimation on whether it is a fair coin.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eastern Conference Finals
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 5:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:50 pm
Posts: 4263
Jeemie wrote:
Suwanee88 wrote:
Man you have to love all the Caps fans, admirers and apologists on this site.


Oh for God’s sake... :roll:

I don’t make any apologies- that organization is scum


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eastern Conference Finals
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 10:54 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:04 pm
Posts: 2689
You realize that nearly everyone that posts on a regular basis on this forum is rooting like hell for Vegas, right?

Nothing wrong with admitting your team lost to a better team.

_________________
Zone Blitz - Steelers Football Discussion
Discuss the Pittsburgh Steelers (Off topic threads not permitted and this forum will be strictly moderated. Threads containing political, religious or racial remarks won't be tolerated.)
Yeah, right.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eastern Conference Finals
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 6:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:50 pm
Posts: 4263
fractalsteel wrote:
You realize that nearly everyone that posts on a regular basis on this forum is rooting like hell for Vegas, right?

Nothing wrong with admitting your team lost to a better team.

I know Way believe Washington is a better team. That fucking shit organization cheap shotted their way through that series. It was a very tight series- the cheap shots and no calls were an advantage combined with some key injuries that slowed down the Pens. Also - I think we would have had a very good chance to beat Tampa.

Also - I am rooting for Vegas but I really don’t care much - I am not a Flower Guy- we don’t win those cups without Murray.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eastern Conference Finals
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 8:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:55 pm
Posts: 4267
Suwanee88 wrote:
fractalsteel wrote:
You realize that nearly everyone that posts on a regular basis on this forum is rooting like hell for Vegas, right?

Nothing wrong with admitting your team lost to a better team.

I know Way believe Washington is a better team. That fucking shit organization cheap shotted their way through that series. It was a very tight series- the cheap shots and no calls were an advantage combined with some key injuries that slowed down the Pens. Also - I think we would have had a very good chance to beat Tampa.

Also - I am rooting for Vegas but I really don’t care much - I am not a Flower Guy- we don’t win those cups without Murray.


Outside of the ZAR hit, what exactly were the "cheap shots" that Wash dished out that doesn't happen every NHL game?

Wash didn't dominate us, but we didn't kill them either. It was a pretty even contest and the Caps cashed in on our mistakes. It happens


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Eastern Conference Finals
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 12:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:50 pm
Posts: 4263
Donnie Brasco wrote:
Suwanee88 wrote:
fractalsteel wrote:
You realize that nearly everyone that posts on a regular basis on this forum is rooting like hell for Vegas, right?

Nothing wrong with admitting your team lost to a better team.

I know Way believe Washington is a better team. That fucking shit organization cheap shotted their way through that series. It was a very tight series- the cheap shots and no calls were an advantage combined with some key injuries that slowed down the Pens. Also - I think we would have had a very good chance to beat Tampa.

Also - I am rooting for Vegas but I really don’t care much - I am not a Flower Guy- we don’t win those cups without Murray.


Outside of the ZAR hit, what exactly were the "cheap shots" that Wash dished out that doesn't happen every NHL game?

Wash didn't dominate us, but we didn't kill them either. It was a pretty even contest and the Caps cashed in on our mistakes. It happens

I am not defending my stance or my team nor am I going to re-watch it to list all of the bullshit - they are a piece of shit organization from their owner to their fans.

You want to crown them then crown their asses


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group