It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: This is how you handle Tom Wilson
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 9:13 pm 

Post subject: Re: This is how you handle Tom Wilson
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 9:42 pm 

Wilson has gotten his ass kicked more times than a freshman with plastic rimmed glasses and buck teeth and hasn’t change the way he plays a single ounce.

You think Reeves would change that?

Nope.

We’d just have another non-skilled anchor holding us down.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 9:46 pm 

Louis Lipps Service wrote:
Wilson has gotten his ass kicked more times than a freshman with plastic rimmed glasses and buck teeth and hasn’t change the way he plays a single ounce.

You think Reeves would change that?

Nope.

We’d just have another non-skilled anchor holding us down.

And we’d actually been dishing it out to Wilson the whole game up to that point.

I thought Reaves was going to be better than he was.

I was wrong. Hacksaw was right.

We have only the top line producing any goals. But at least we now have guys who might actually get hot at some point.

Reaves never would have.

"That Super Bowl was not won yesterday. It was won in a small room in Philadelphia, two weeks ago."

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 10:28 pm 

The caps aren’t beating us because of Tom Wilson. The caps are beating us because our goalie is playing like a vagina and our defensemen are slow and stupid.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 10:34 pm 

yea you're right -- Tom Kuhnackle is fucking Sid Crosby compared to Reaves -- we could never sit Tom Fucking Crosby Kuhnackle in favor of Ryan Reaves -- no doubt about that

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 10:37 pm 

Orangesteel wrote:
The caps aren’t beating us because of Tom Wilson. The caps are beating us because our goalie is playing like a vagina and our defensemen are slow and stupid.

Wilson sets the tone -- we have no counter punch -- Craps come in here and kick the crap out of us in our own building, sending our guys off the ice, bloody and concussed. And we have no way to punch back.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 10:42 pm 

steel wrote:
Orangesteel wrote:

Wilson sets the tone -- we have no counter punch -- Craps come in here and kick the crap out of us in our own building, sending our guys off the ice, bloody and concussed. And we have no way to punch back.

That isn’t our style of hockey. Wilson does this bullshit every spring and the caps haven’t won a fucking thing, and they won’t, because they are shit, and we have dismissed them for years.

Setting the tone in the modern NHL is about burying the other team with shots and speed. Plus, I fully expect Wilson to be suspended next game.

About 3 minutes before dick face scored the game winner Letang almost fucked us because he pinched in uncessesarily leading to a two on one chance. Maata takes a risk even though he’s the slowest player on the ice BY MILES and boom, he gets caught and they win.

I’m the biggest Mike Sullivan fan there is, but if he isn’t in the defensemans ears after Letang got caught then shame on him. With Ovie out there the absolute number one thing you cannot do is have your slowest defenseman pinching on a play. We lost that game on stupidity and Murray practically kicking in Niksanen’s goal.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 11:07 pm 

On defense, we’re being stupid and Murray is ultra soft and in his own head about the glove hand now.

On offense, no one except Crosby, Guentzel, and Hornqvist is showing up right now.

Kessel is useless. Brassard is trying hard, but at some point, try has to become do.

Sheahan is fine, but the rest are garbage.

Too many spectators on the bus...Sid and Jake can’t will them to a threepeat.

The rest of the guys on the bus have to start doing something, or we’re sunk.

"That Super Bowl was not won yesterday. It was won in a small room in Philadelphia, two weeks ago."

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 11:21 pm 

Jeemie wrote:
On defense, we’re being stupid and Murray is ultra soft and in his own head about the glove hand now.

On offense, no one except Crosby, Guentzel, and Hornqvist is showing up right now.

Kessel is useless. Brassard is trying hard, but at some point, try has to become do.

Sheahan is fine, but the rest are garbage.

Too many spectators on the bus...Sid and Jake can’t will them to a threepeat.

The rest of the guys on the bus have to start doing something, or we’re sunk.

Geno had a pretty good game. Really unlucky he didn’t score to make it 4-2.

Someone needs to Todd Bertuzzi Tom Wilson. Somehow living in Washington with the worsr fucking politicians in the world, Wilson is the biggest POS in town.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 1:23 am 

Orangesteel wrote:
Setting the tone in the modern NHL is about burying the other team with shots and speed.

You have been overlooking the third and fourth lines of the Caps completely in this series. I'll give you Smith-Pelly and maybe Connolly might just be overachieving, but Eller has become nearly the equal of what Marcus Johansson was, with maybe a little bit of Backstrom thrown in there for good measure. With all due respect to Jason Chimera there is a lot more speed and skill on our fourth line w/Chiasson and Vrana than I have ever seen on a Caps roster. I think our offensive depth is as good if not better than last year, and getting Kempny has largely staunched the defensive bleeding this offseason and earlier in the year.

It will be a much different story if Kessel, or god help me Carl Fuckin' Hagelin shows up to the party, or we get an injury on D, but what have your bottom two lines done so far this series? Sullivan has work to do, and not just because Wilson murdered a guy tonight.