It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Caps Game 2 game comments
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:27 pm 

I agree on all counts. But yes, it will do wonders for this team to not be down 1-0 more than 90 seconds into a game.

Ovie - Kuznetsov and Oshie. THATS IT. For the love of god get those guys in check and we can win these games.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:30 pm 

Hacksaw Jim Duggan wrote:
fractalsteel wrote:
Yes, the refs were bad. The missed goal huge and the calls making little sense.
But, the Pens set their table in the first by taking it off and they dug themselves a hole.

You can't keep coming up with these slow starts and expect to win a series against a good team. They got away with it against the Flyers but they won't against the Caps.

Let's hope that Dumo can go on Tuesday but I have this feeling that Malkin won't be ready as well as Hags.

Regardless of how a team is playing at any one point, the game shouldn't be altered by the people not playing in it. Period.

+1

This was a pretty valiant comeback effort by the Pens given they were down arguably their top D man due to flagrant head hunting, Guentzel was obviously in some distress, and two key players were absent from the start.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:38 pm 

fractalsteel wrote:
But, the Pens set their table in the first by taking it off and they dug themselves a hole.

You can't keep coming up with these slow starts and expect to win a series against a good team. They got away with it against the Flyers but they won't against the Caps.

Let's hope that Dumo can go on Tuesday but I have this feeling that Malkin won't be ready as well as Hags.

What do you think is wrong with Malkin? He practiced fully yesterday, you don't think another 2 days gets him ready to go?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:41 pm 

Jeemie wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:
these assholes on NHL network are discussing this, and NEVER showing the shot of the puck over the line!!

What the FUCK!!!

It won’t be shown again.

Gotta forget it and move on.

Do we have a pic?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:44 pm 

SteelPro wrote:
Hacksaw Jim Duggan wrote:
fractalsteel wrote:

Regardless of how a team is playing at any one point, the game shouldn't be altered by the people not playing in it. Period.

+1

This was a pretty valiant comeback effort by the Pens given they were down arguably their top D man due to flagrant head hunting, Guentzel was obviously in some distress, and two key players were absent from the start.

Imagine if they came out in the first period the way they finished the game? Might have been a totally different landscape where bad calls had a lesser impact.

I get the anger at the calls-I agree.
The no goal was ludicrous and the refs failed to call the game consistently from period to period.

My anger is on the surface but I will explode if Wilson doesn't get at least a game suspension.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:46 pm 

JJT wrote:
fractalsteel wrote:

What do you think is wrong with Malkin? He practiced fully yesterday, you don't think another 2 days gets him ready to go?

Knees are tricky. Malkin usually comes back earlier from injuries then predicted. I'm just basing it on a feeling and what he said yesterday.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:48 pm 

JJT wrote:
Jeemie wrote:
swissvale72 wrote:
these assholes on NHL network are discussing this, and NEVER showing the shot of the puck over the line!!

What the FUCK!!!

It won’t be shown again.

Gotta forget it and move on.

Do we have a pic?

I don’t but it will be all over the web.

"That Super Bowl was not won yesterday. It was won in a small room in Philadelphia, two weeks ago."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:44 pm 

https://deadspin.com/isnt-this-a-goal-i ... 1825640338

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:46 pm 

https://mobile.twitter.com/B_Marinacci/ ... 05/photo/1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:51 pm 

http://nhl.nbcsports.com/2018/04/29/pen ... om-wilson/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next