It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Sens 4-6-18
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 22684
I think I’d rather we face Columbus.

If Bob had to play the Penguins every game, he’d be out of a job. The Pens own him.

_________________
“Your ability to think concisely, your ability to make good judgments is much easier on Thursday night than during the heat of the game."

"That Super Bowl was not won yesterday. It was won in a small room in Philadelphia, two weeks ago."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Sens 4-6-18
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:18 pm
Posts: 10265
devils kinda worry me most of the 3.. on paper philly be the choice.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Sens 4-6-18
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 15856
Well, NJ & Columbus are both resting a bunch of stars... it would appear they want Philly to get the #3.

_________________
Suwanee88 wrote:
But it’s your fault that you are kind of a stubborn jagoff that would argue with a fence post


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Sens 4-6-18
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:04 pm
Posts: 2673
bradshaw2ben wrote:
Well, NJ & Columbus are both resting a bunch of stars... it would appear they want Philly to get the #3.



I saw that Columbus is sitting about a half dozen players-like you said most of their stars. I only see Hall sitting in Jersey.
That said, Torts would rather face Boston, Tampa or Washington instead of the Pens? If I'm looking at this correctly then all I can say is that Torts is a prime pussy.
I get that the Birdies have Bob on a string(especially Kessel) but I would rather face the Pens then one of the top three teams in the East.

_________________
Black holes have no hair.
https://twitter.com/sinceflyerscup?lang=en


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Sens 4-6-18
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 22684
fractalsteel wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
Well, NJ & Columbus are both resting a bunch of stars... it would appear they want Philly to get the #3.



I saw that Columbus is sitting about a half dozen players-like you said most of their stars. I only see Hall sitting in Jersey.
That said, Torts would rather face Boston, Tampa or Washington instead of the Pens? If I'm looking at this correctly then all I can say is that Torts is a prime pussy.
I get that the Birdies have Bob on a string(especially Kessel) but I would rather face the Pens then one of the top three teams in the East.


I was thinking the same thing.

_________________
“Your ability to think concisely, your ability to make good judgments is much easier on Thursday night than during the heat of the game."

"That Super Bowl was not won yesterday. It was won in a small room in Philadelphia, two weeks ago."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Sens 4-6-18
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:04 pm
Posts: 2673
And the Caps, with nothing to gain played everyone except Oshie.

_________________
Black holes have no hair.
https://twitter.com/sinceflyerscup?lang=en


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Sens 4-6-18
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:18 pm
Posts: 10265
Jeemie wrote:
fractalsteel wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
Well, NJ & Columbus are both resting a bunch of stars... it would appear they want Philly to get the #3.



I saw that Columbus is sitting about a half dozen players-like you said most of their stars. I only see Hall sitting in Jersey.
That said, Torts would rather face Boston, Tampa or Washington instead of the Pens? If I'm looking at this correctly then all I can say is that Torts is a prime pussy.
I get that the Birdies have Bob on a string(especially Kessel) but I would rather face the Pens then one of the top three teams in the East.


I was thinking the same thing.

wow..i was wondering about sand baggers.. very interesting..seems pen foes believe in pens more then our posters here!! :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Sens 4-6-18
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:18 pm
Posts: 10265
flyers must want pens..they aint scared.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Sens 4-6-18
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 22684
bam morris wrote:
flyers must want pens..they aint scared.


They had to win (or at least force OT).

They hadn't clinched a playoff spot.

_________________
“Your ability to think concisely, your ability to make good judgments is much easier on Thursday night than during the heat of the game."

"That Super Bowl was not won yesterday. It was won in a small room in Philadelphia, two weeks ago."


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Y-Town Steel and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group