It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Devils
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:22 am
Posts: 8161
Louis Lipps Service wrote:
JJT wrote:
Standings get real tight with a loss.

A first round with the Lightning would suck.


Tighter than a Capitals players' asshole in a playoff game.


Haha


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Devils
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:58 pm
Posts: 6556
Louis Lipps Service wrote:
Never piss off Sidney Crosby.

Just an amazing, amazing talent...

_________________
"They're standing around, Butz!" - Kevin O'Shea


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Devils
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:22 am
Posts: 8161
So rad he did that after the cheap shot from Zajack.

That win will make this steak taste extra good. Cheers, boys.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Devils
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 7240
HUGE fuckin' win!! Fuck you, Devils!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Devils
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 15856
The Pens have got to roll that third line until it can't roll no more. Difference in the game, I thought. Like, I think Broussard has played really well the past few games, but Sheehan has been terrific as the 3rd line center, and it was a big boost tonight.

_________________
Suwanee88 wrote:
But it’s your fault that you are kind of a stubborn jagoff that would argue with a fence post


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Devils
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:09 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:50 pm
Posts: 4246
bradshaw2ben wrote:
The Sheary-Sheehan-Hornqvist line is going to be excellent tonight. I like the sound of that a lot.

Great call!!!!!

This game gave me a lot of hope. I thought they played much better defense as a team and the forechecking was playoff good.

I would like to test Brassard as a wing too.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Devils
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:13 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:50 pm
Posts: 4246
bradshaw2ben wrote:
The Pens have got to roll that third line until it can't roll no more. Difference in the game, I thought. Like, I think Broussard has played really well the past few games, but Sheehan has been terrific as the 3rd line center, and it was a big boost tonight.

Agree- he is like another guy when he Centers that 3rd line. I would like to test Brassard on a Wing -


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Devils
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 15856
I know it's gonna sound ridiculous, but something like Broussard as a 4th line C with Simon and ZAR would be pretty freaking good.

Kuhnackl... just... wow. Not good. Carter Rowney and ZAR, even. I think that could work, offensively and defensively.

_________________
Suwanee88 wrote:
But it’s your fault that you are kind of a stubborn jagoff that would argue with a fence post


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Devils
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:35 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:55 pm
Posts: 4224
Suwanee88 wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
The Pens have got to roll that third line until it can't roll no more. Difference in the game, I thought. Like, I think Broussard has played really well the past few games, but Sheehan has been terrific as the 3rd line center, and it was a big boost tonight.

Agree- he is like another guy when he Centers that 3rd line. I would like to test Brassard on a Wing -


Well no surprise YOU look better when you have decent guys around you.
Stick Brassard as the 4C and he's gonna look not great.

4th line is a major problem...they got hemmed in a number of times.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Devils
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:04 pm
Posts: 2673
bradshaw2ben wrote:
I know it's gonna sound ridiculous, but something like Broussard as a 4th line C with Simon and ZAR would be pretty freaking good.

Kuhnackl... just... wow. Not good. Carter Rowney and ZAR, even. I think that could work, offensively and defensively.



Sullivan and his pets.

Donnie Brasco wrote:
Suwanee88 wrote:
bradshaw2ben wrote:
The Pens have got to roll that third line until it can't roll no more. Difference in the game, I thought. Like, I think Broussard has played really well the past few games, but Sheehan has been terrific as the 3rd line center, and it was a big boost tonight.

Agree- he is like another guy when he Centers that 3rd line. I would like to test Brassard on a Wing -


Well no surprise YOU look better when you have decent guys around you.
Stick Brassard as the 4C and he's gonna look not great.

4th line is a major problem...they got hemmed in a number of times.


They did get hemmed in especially towards the end of the second period after the Pens started to take over. But they also had some good offensive zone presence.

I think a juggling of lines is needed. Swap Rust and Hagelin for a try. Give Sid another speedy winger.

This might sound crazy but I would like to see a line with Malkin and Brassard. Move Malkin to winger for a few shifts and see what you get.

Anyway, a big win last night.
And they came out to play and they played smart, the wingers were better at supporting the D men and the effort was very good.

And Taylor Hall is the best cherry picker in the league.

_________________
Black holes have no hair.
https://twitter.com/sinceflyerscup?lang=en


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group