It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 499 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 50  Next
 Post subject: Re: It’s Opening Day...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:08 pm 

Into third place and depending if the A’s can win will pass the Giants as well.

Bob Nutting was spotted earlier today:

"That Super Bowl was not won yesterday. It was won in a small room in Philadelphia, two weeks ago."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:25 am 

Jobus Rum wrote:
This is perfect...everyone getting hot just in time to raise their trade value...

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:31 pm 

The beat goes on...5-0 Buccos in the 4th against Kluber.

Make that 7-0.

"That Super Bowl was not won yesterday. It was won in a small room in Philadelphia, two weeks ago."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:54 pm 

Cruising toward 11 straight. 7-1.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:54 pm 

Buccos apparently been eating their Wheaties. 9-2 over the Indians through 5, with Marte, Polonco and Bell gone yard. Pirates have hit 22 HR during this streak so far. :shock: Dickerson leading off seems to have helped turn on the offensive switch.

Save some for those bastards from Chicago, boys :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:23 pm 

franco>madden wrote:
Buccos apparently been eating their Wheaties. 9-2 over the Indians through 5, with Marte, Polonco and Bell gone yard. Pirates have hit 22 HR during this streak so far. :shock: Dickerson leading off seems to have helped turn on the offensive switch.

Save some for those bastards from Chicago, boys :lol:

Corey Dickerson is making Pirates’ fans say “Andrew Who?”

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:55 am 

I was at the game Monday night. Left after the 2nd rain delay but the damage had been done!! Lots of Buccos fans in attendance.

These guys are having fun right now. Out there doing the rain dance Monday. It's great to see. I don't see them making any real noise this year but who knows?? Just win, baby :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:31 am 

Y-Town Steel wrote:
I was at the game Monday night. Left after the 2nd rain delay but the damage had been done!! Lots of Buccos fans in attendance.

These guys are having fun right now. Out there doing the rain dance Monday. It's great to see. I don't see them making any real noise this year but who knows?? Just win, baby :twisted:

The one thing we have to remember is how deep a hole they dug themselves in May-June.

That was brought home to me by thinking about this.

We’ve won 11 straight...and we have gained only three games on the division and only two games on a wild-card spot.

I’m loving this...don’t get me wrong...what the team, especially the offense, is doing is unreal.

But there’s a long way to go to make me believe the team can fight for a playoff spot.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:50 am 

Lots of games upcoming against the Cubs, Brewers and Cards, so the Pirates will have plenty of opportunities to answer all their 2018 questions ...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:16 pm 

Yesterday Corey had to leave with a hamstring issue and isn’t playing today.

Just now Marte got plunked on the hand with a pitch. Looked painful...at least he’s still in there.

Gotta keep these guys away from injury!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 499 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 50  Next