It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Pens vs Wings 3-27-18
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:04 pm
Posts: 2672
One team is playing for a chance at a third cup and the other is playing for Rasmus Dahlin.

Detroit is giving away 2 points almost every night out this month and prior.

Wanna bet the Birdies struggle?


Penguins projected lineup
Jake Guentzel -- Sidney Crosby -- Patric Hornqvist

Carl Hagelin -- Evgeni Malkin -- Bryan Rust

Conor Sheary -- Derick Brassard -- Phil Kessel

Tom Kuhnhackl -- Riley Sheahan -- Dominik Simon

Jamie Oleksiak -- Kris Letang

Brian Dumoulin -- Justin Schultz

Olli Maatta -- Chad Ruhwedel

Matt Murray

Casey DeSmith

Scratched: Matt Hunwick

Injured: Zach Aston-Reese (upper body), Carter Rowney (upper body)

_________________
Black holes have no hair.
https://twitter.com/sinceflyerscup?lang=en


Last edited by fractalsteel on Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Devils 3-27-18
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:13 pm
Posts: 1565
fractalsteel wrote:
Wanna bet the Birdies struggle?

Only if they're looking ahead to the New Jersey game on Thursday :D

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Devils 3-27-18
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:04 pm
Posts: 2672
Pabst wrote:
fractalsteel wrote:
Wanna bet the Birdies struggle?

Only if they're looking ahead to the New Jersey game on Thursday :D


Thanks for that Pabst-I'm all over the place this week.

_________________
Black holes have no hair.
https://twitter.com/sinceflyerscup?lang=en


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Wings 3-27-18
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:13 pm
Posts: 1565
Sorry, couldn't resist. Honestly, though, Detroit has sucked since the deadline. There is no excuse for the Pens if they blow this one.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Wings 3-27-18
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:18 pm
Posts: 10265
Pabst wrote:
Sorry, couldn't resist. Honestly, though, Detroit has sucked since the deadline. There is no excuse for the Pens if they blow this one.

yes...
need to lock this playoff shit up..need to get playing well..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Wings 3-27-18
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:04 pm
Posts: 2672
bam morris wrote:
Pabst wrote:
Sorry, couldn't resist. Honestly, though, Detroit has sucked since the deadline. There is no excuse for the Pens if they blow this one.

yes...
need to lock this playoff shit up..need to get playing well..


I get that Bam but the schedule isn't brutal except they still have a pair of back to back games. I don't know if they catch Washington but they still have to hold off Philly and Columbus.
I think they have to win 5 of the last 6.

All those games(losses) in November and December(that some say don't really count) are going to come back and bite this team in the ass making a three peat even more difficult.


Pens get off to the quick start-Crosby buries the nice pass from Guentzel.
1=0

_________________
Black holes have no hair.
https://twitter.com/sinceflyerscup?lang=en


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Wings 3-27-18
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 7235
fractalsteel wrote:
bam morris wrote:
Pabst wrote:
Sorry, couldn't resist. Honestly, though, Detroit has sucked since the deadline. There is no excuse for the Pens if they blow this one.

yes...
need to lock this playoff shit up..need to get playing well..


I get that Bam but the schedule isn't brutal except they still have a pair of back to back games. I don't know if they catch Washington but they still have to hold off Philly and Columbus.
I think they have to win 5 of the last 6.

All those games(losses) in November and December(that some say don't really count) are going to come back and bite this team in the ass making a three peat even more difficult.


Pens get off to the quick start-Crosby buries the nice pass from Guentzel.
1=0


4 of 6 would about lock up #2....Philly or Columbus would need to win all 6 to pass the Pens


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Wings 3-27-18
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:18 pm
Posts: 10265
shit..come on pens.. lets get an easy win for a change.. they should be rolling wings.. slop and slather...
that shoulda been goal on review..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Wings 3-27-18
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:04 pm
Posts: 2672
I thought they were going to get out of that one...

No one wants to go to the net.

_________________
Black holes have no hair.
https://twitter.com/sinceflyerscup?lang=en


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens vs Wings 3-27-18
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:22 am
Posts: 8160
This team right now...Jesus come on.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group