It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Pens vs Flyers 3-25-18
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:54 pm 

Donnie Brasco wrote:
COR-TEN wrote:
Murray blew that one. 46 fucking seconds. They couldn't withstand the rush for 46 fucking seconds.

Murray played well for the second and most of the third, but whiffed the first and the LAST FUCKING 46 SECONDS

I don't blame Murray for that. Blame the defensive coverage (get ready to hear that a lot). It's a 6 on 5 situation and all 3 Forwards for whatever reason are above the fucking hashmarks. Why isn't one of them dropping low? Yea it's easy to rip Letang but he had his guy identified, but they were outnumbered down low.

Now the 1st and 2nd goals- there is zero reason he shouldn't stop those. An NHL goalie makes those stops, period.

I think the first goal was deflected-Murray never reacted to it. The second one he was grossly out of position like cor10 said.

On the fourth goal you're right, Crosby, Sheahan, and Rust were lined up across the middle at the hash marks. Can't blame Letang too much because he had three forwards in his area and he almost got back around to get his stick on Cout's shot.
It looked to me like either Rust or Crosby should have dropped down low(Vorachek was roaming to that side) and engaged one of the Flyers forwards.