It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Pens v. Kings
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:48 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:22 am
Posts: 7646
Great win. Break then up to beat the sharks. I’ll be watching from Vancouver hopefully drinking a Sleemans.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens v. Kings
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:59 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:50 pm
Posts: 4033
Orangesteel wrote:
Great win. Break then up to beat the sharks. I’ll be watching from Vancouver hopefully drinking a Sleemans.

Washington or BC, Canada?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens v. Kings
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 7029
DVRd....watched in middle of night. Awesome win!! Nice to see New Hampshire kid doing well.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens v. Kings
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:09 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:52 pm
Posts: 7029
Is Ian Cole hurt? Lost track of his situation.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens v. Kings
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:55 pm
Posts: 3981
Louis Lipps Service wrote:
Nice game by DeSmith.

Him and Jarry playing well gives Murray more time to get his head on straight.


I'd honestly ride DeSmith right now. Kid looked really good

And Swiss- Cole is in Sully's doghouse for some unknown reason while Hunwick skates around like a fuckin moron


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens v. Kings
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 22161
As surely as the sun sets on the Steelers’ season prematurely in January, so also does it rise on the Penguins’ fortunes.

Giving me hope that this brainstrust will figure it out in time for another deep run at the Cup.

_________________
“Your ability to think concisely, your ability to make good judgments is much easier on Thursday night than during the heat of the game."

"That Super Bowl was not won yesterday. It was won in a small room in Philadelphia, two weeks ago."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens v. Kings
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:04 pm
Posts: 2324
Donnie Brasco wrote:
Louis Lipps Service wrote:
Nice game by DeSmith.

Him and Jarry playing well gives Murray more time to get his head on straight.


I'd honestly ride DeSmith right now. Kid looked really good

And Swiss- Cole is in Sully's doghouse for some unknown reason while Hunwick skates around like a fuckin moron



Slow and small is no way to go through life son!

Cole is a fuck up from time to time especially when he thinks he is Bobby Orr. But he is better than Hunwick.

Jarry has been solid and he was really left out to dry the other night. Not his fault when your backend gives up break away after breakaway.

I fell asleep after Horny scored and woke up to find that the Pens won. Glad they got it turned around.

If I'm Malkin I'm shooting every time I get the puck in good spots. He is putting the rubber in the net at a rate I don't remember him ever doing over a few weeks time.

_________________
Black holes have no hair.
https://twitter.com/sinceflyerscup?lang=en


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens v. Kings
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:04 pm
Posts: 2324
Jeemie wrote:
As surely as the sun sets on the Steelers’ season prematurely in January, so also does it rise on the Penguins’ fortunes.

Giving me hope that this brainstrust will figure it out in time for another deep run at the Cup.



Have to find a 3rd center. Maybe another D man but they probably have enough on the back end when totally healthy and Cole gets out of the doghouse.

Get us a 3rd center. I'm starting to think that might be next seasons quest.

_________________
Black holes have no hair.
https://twitter.com/sinceflyerscup?lang=en


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens v. Kings
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:22 am
Posts: 7646
Suwanee88 wrote:
Orangesteel wrote:
Great win. Break then up to beat the sharks. I’ll be watching from Vancouver hopefully drinking a Sleemans.

Washington or BC, Canada?


Canada. We are a little unlucky the Canucks are on the road otherwise would have went to a game. Will still be fun tho!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Pens v. Kings
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:13 pm
Posts: 1408
Quote:
NHL Player Safety‏Verified account @NHLPlayerSafety

Los Angeles’ Dustin Brown will have a hearing today for cross-checking Pittsburgh’s Justin Schultz.

Probably getting 2 games

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group