It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mocktional Title Game
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:45 pm 

1T.) Minkah Fitzpatrick 6’1 201 FS Alabama- I’m tagging and trading Leveon Bell to a team in the top 10 to draft my guy Minkah here. “Drama, you’re an idiot.” Yes I know and I know it won’t happen but humor me I’m super pumped for the National title game between my two favorite college teams being played here in my transplant hometown Atlanta, GA. Anyway, The best DB to ever don a crimson and white jersey would look pretty damn good in a black and gold jersey.

1.) Rashaan Evans 6’2 235 ILb Alabama- Reuben Foster was my favorite player in last year’s draft. Yes I wanted him instead of TJ Watt. This Evans kid isn’t the physical presence of hurricane Reuben, but he is a durable, athletic, fast ‘sum bitch that will be a busy boy Monday night.

2.) Nick Chubb 5’10 225 RB Georgia- STUD. SEC’s 2nd all time rusher behind only the great Herschel Walker. The stout bama defense is yet to allow a 100 yard rusher this year but if my dawgs have any shot at the title they’re going to need huge games from Chubb and Sony Michel down the road at shiny, new, Mercedes Benz Stadium where the retractable roof doesn’t retract.

3.) Lorenzo Carter 6’6 245 Edge Georgia- THE team leader of the Georgia Bulldogs. When the 3rd string defense allowed the Gators a late score ruining what would’ve been Florida’s first shutout since 1988, Carter was said to take control of the film room encouraging the young guys to learn from their mistakes. The first guy off the bus type, I first saw Carter in person win Norcross HS the state title. Perhaps with another heroic effort, I’ll see Carter win his school a National Title... but not in person, two grand for the cheap seats is way crazy.

5T.) Javon Wims 6’4 215 WR Georgia- Quarterback Jake Fromm’s favorite target could play a big role if Bama stymies the Georgia ground game. Wims has prototype size who could enjoy a meteoric rise up the draft board if he runs well.

5) Levi Wallace 5’11 185 CB Alabama- Self made player. All of St. Nick’s 5 star stud’s and arguably his best corner this year was a walk-on. I think Bama’s secondary could be the difference in the ball game. I like Fromm, but I have zero confidence in OC Jim Chaney and the passing game if their vaunted ground game fails.

7T) Shaun Dion Hamilton 6’1 235 ILB Alabama- One of many injured Bama linebackers this past season but a quality player when healthy. Comes from a military family. Great leader and high character kid.

7.) Isaiah Buggs 6’4 292 DL Alabama- I twice went to Tuscaloosa this past season to watch the Tide roll ‘Ole Miss and Arkansas. Payne and beast Raekwon Davis are the headliners, but this highly recruited JUCO standout flashed big play ability in both contests so watch for him to make a big play or two in Monday’s showdown.

Thanks as always for reading. I know it’s not a realistic mock, just a little primer for the National title game. Go Dawgs! Roll Tide!

Post subject: Re: Mocktional Title Game
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:46 pm 

Nice!

Post subject: Re: Mocktional Title Game
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:52 pm 

SteelDrama wrote:

1T.) Minkah Fitzpatrick 6’1 201 FS Alabama- I’m tagging and trading Leveon Bell to a team in the top 10 to draft my guy Minkah here. “Drama, you’re an idiot.” Yes I know and I know it won’t happen but humor me I’m super pumped for the National title game between my two favorite college teams being played here in my transplant hometown Atlanta, GA. Anyway, The best DB to ever don a crimson and white jersey would look pretty damn good in a black and gold jersey.

1.) Rashaan Evans 6’2 235 ILb Alabama- Reuben Foster was my favorite player in last year’s draft. Yes I wanted him instead of TJ Watt. This Evans kid isn’t the physical presence of hurricane Reuben, but he is a durable, athletic, fast ‘sum bitch that will be a busy boy Monday night.

2.) Nick Chubb 5’10 225 RB Georgia- STUD. SEC’s 2nd all time rusher behind only the great Herschel Walker. The stout bama defense is yet to allow a 100 yard rusher this year but if my dawgs have any shot at the title they’re going to need huge games from Chubb and Sony Michel down the road at shiny, new, Mercedes Benz Stadium where the retractable roof doesn’t retract.

3.) Lorenzo Carter 6’6 245 Edge Georgia- THE team leader of the Georgia Bulldogs. When the 3rd string defense allowed the Gators a late score ruining what would’ve been Florida’s first shutout since 1988, Carter was said to take control of the film room encouraging the young guys to learn from their mistakes. The first guy off the bus type, I first saw Carter in person win Norcross HS the state title. Perhaps with another heroic effort, I’ll see Carter win his school a National Title... but not in person, two grand for the cheap seats is way crazy.

5T.) Javon Wims 6’4 215 WR Georgia- Quarterback Jake Fromm’s favorite target could play a big role if Bama stymies the Georgia ground game. Wims has prototype size who could enjoy a meteoric rise up the draft board if he runs well.

5) Levi Wallace 5’11 185 CB Alabama- Self made player. All of St. Nick’s 5 star stud’s and arguably his best corner this year was a walk-on. I think Bama’s secondary could be the difference in the ball game. I like Fromm, but I have zero confidence in OC Jim Chaney and the passing game if their vaunted ground game fails.

7T) Shaun Dion Hamilton 6’1 235 ILB Alabama- One of many injured Bama linebackers this past season but a quality player when healthy. Comes from a military family. Great leader and high character kid.

7.) Isaiah Buggs 6’4 292 DL Alabama- I twice went to Tuscaloosa this past season to watch the Tide roll ‘Ole Miss and Arkansas. Payne and beast Raekwon Davis are the headliners, but this highly recruited JUCO standout flashed big play ability in both contests so watch for him to make a big play or two in Monday’s showdown.

Thanks as always for reading. I know it’s not a realistic mock, just a little primer for the National title game. Go Dawgs! Roll Tide!

Sign me up right now!