It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: It's the Sport of Kings...
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:47 pm 

1.) Josh Allen 6’5 230 OLB Kentucky- Very hard for me to pick another Wildcat to replace the bane of my existence Bud Dupree, but unlike ‘ol Bud, this Wildcat can actually play the sport of kings.

2.) Shaq Quarterman 6’1 240 Miami- Jon Bostic didn’t suck last week but both he and Vince Williams are definitely not better than diamond rings. Nobody is Shazier fast but Shaq here in the ballpark capable of making plays all over the field and like most Mark Richt players will be a better pro than college player.

3.) Bennie Snell 5’11 223 RB Kentucky- This kid’s only a junior??? Feel like he’s been around forever. Anyway, it’ll take Tomlin all of a month to run the wheels off James Conner so this 3 down Wildcat can be aviators next vehicle or as we say here in the south vee-hick-el to run into the ground.

4.) Jared Pickney 6’5 255 TE Vanderbilt- I’ve never been a big Notre Dame fan so was hoping the Commodores could pull off the upset up in South Bend today. This Pickney kid did his part catching 5 for 122 and a touchdown. I hate that I’ve become an old man bemoaning the pussification of the modern athlete but man Vance McDonald has become a poster boy.

6T) Tyler Clark 6’4 305 DT Georgia- Can’t find any round projections for this kid but man is he flying under the radar by the pundits. STUD. Javon Hargraves doesn’t remotely wiggle my worm.

6) Jordan Jones 6’2 218 LB Kentucky- Has that safety size that’s en vogue in the NFL. Makes plays all over the field.

7) KJ Hill 6’1 198 WR Ohio St- As much as I love watching Tua throw darts all over the field for ‘Bama time to switch over to another favorite of mine…THE Ohio St Buckeyes.

Thanks as always for reading. Another fun day of college ball. Great LSU/Auburn game. Badgers get bounced by BYU. Anyway, let me know players you liked, players you hate. Go Steelers!

Post subject: Re: It's the Sport of Kings...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:43 pm 

If he did not have the recent red flags I would be looking at Tevon Coney in the 2nd.

Post subject: Re: It's the Sport of Kings...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:45 pm 

Nice mock Drama. Got an up close view of Shaq yesterday in Toledo. Nice looking player, very fast.