It is currently Wed May 24, 2017 7:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Simon and Mockfunkel
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:24 pm 

I love me some Pandora, but every once in a while they slip one in on you. Today, they got me at the gym with some Simon and Garfunkel. Thumbs down, Pandora!

1.) Corey Davis 6’3 209 WR Western Michigan- “You know the nearer your destination, The more you're slip slidin' away” Several prospects are slip sliding down the draft board and we won’t know their destination for another 8-10 days. I for one hope this stud’s destination is “homeward bound” to my hometown of Pittsburgh, PA.

2T) Marlon Humphrey 6'0 197 CB Alabama- I don’t know if this kid is a "rock", but I do know most teams won’t trust him on an "island" giving up 17 yds per catch. I just have a feeling that TomBert digs this tackling machine and they could very well pick him at 30.

2.) Malik McDowell 6'6 295 DE Michigan St. - “We'd like to know a little bit about you for our files, We'd like to help you learn to help yourself” Word is that most NFL executives weren’t “feeling groovy” after their interviews with McDowell at the NFL Combine. Steelers have visited with similarly built DE’s like Chris Wormley and the Villanova kid so there’s obvious interest in adding to the d-line.

3.) Tim Williams 6'3 244 EDGE Alabama-Figuratively speaking this kid needs a "bridge to get over troubled water", and I can’t “ease your mind” about him staying out of trouble in the NFL. I know most of you don't like Williams, but the Steelers did bring him in for a visit so they're interested and would be real interested if his off field issues slip slide him to the end of day 2.

3C.) Traded for Marlon Humphrey

4.) Traded for Marlon Humphrey

5.) Jourdan Lewis 5’10 189 CB Michigan- “I know a man, he came from my home town. He wore his passion for his woman like a thorny crown” I don’t know if Lewis’ girlfriend’s nname was Delores or even “Cecilia”, all I know is he had a little toooo much passion for her so ‘ol Jourdan could be slip slidin’ his way all the way to day 3.

6.) Hunter Dimick 6’3 268 EDGE Utah-“Hello darkness my old friend” I’ve come to mock you again. I crack myself up.

7.) Chad Kelly 6’2 228 QB ‘Ole Miss- “Lie la lie... lie la la la la lie la la la la lie.” This kid may like to fight, but he’s no “Boxer.”

Thanks as always for reading. Seven days until the draft then I'll leave you alone so you can enjoy "the sound of silence."