It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Domockstic Violence
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:52 am 

2T.) Joe Mixon 6’1 226 RB Oklahoma- One could argue that Dalvin Cook is actually a bigger character risk than my guy Mixon here. Cook has a checkered past that includes a domestic violence incident, it just wasn’t caught on video. Anyway, I wouldn’t be in a hurry to sign Bell to a long term deal and I definitely wouldn’t trust him to stay healthy during the season, let alone the playoffs. Quality depth and a potential starter is needed.

2.) Tyrus Bowser 6’3 247 EDGE Houston- The game of football is violent enough without getting punched in the face by your own teammate. Kid missed four games with a broken orbital bone. Can’t we all just get along? This defense badly needs a double digit sack duo, perhaps Bowser and Bud could be that duo.

3T.) Josh Jones 6’1 220 S North Carolina St.- “This guy would just as soon hit you as look at you on the football field." At least that’s figuratively speaking. Sean Davis and this assassin would strike fear (as opposed to fists) into the hearts of their opponents with Jones capable of playing a hybrid LB role for TomBut’s defense.

3.) Ardarius Stewart 5’11 205 WR Alabama- One of my favorite players in the draft. His physicality and competitiveness reminds me of Hines Ward and even Steve Smith (minus the punching of teammates). AB, Martarvis, and Stewart would be a formidable trio IMO.

3C.) Jourdan Lewis 5’10 188 CB Michigan- I just don’t get it. WTF would possess you to ever hit a woman? Especially with your NFL future hanging in the balance. Even highly decorated, team leaders like this Lewis kid are getting charged with domestic assault. Smarten up. The Steelers secondary needs you.

4.) Howard Wilson 6’1 184 CB Houston- If that analytical temptress Cynthia Frelund were sitting with me right now, well, I’d be pretty darn happy, but more interesting to you the reader she would tell me that this Wilson kid averaged one interception (9 total) every 15 targets which is pretty impressive considering this redshirt sophomore was only a starter for one season.

5.) Jonnu Smith 6’3 248 TE Florida International- This poor bastard got a pot of boiling water dumped over his head because he wasn’t giving his pregnant girlfriend enough attention. He missed the rest of his senior season and she got charged with Felony aggravated battery. “STFU YOU CRAAAAAZZZZZYYYYY BITCH WHORE!!!” Watch out fellas, they’re out there.

6.) Tarik Cohen 5’6 179 RB/RS North Carolina A&T- Excitement on a stick this kid is. A creative offensive coordinator could really design some slick plays for this human joystick. Until we get one of those creative offensive coordinators, Cohen can upgrade the return game.

7.) Ishmael Zamora 6’4 215 WR Baylor-“When the shit hits the fan, I’ll be sittin’ on the can, When the whip comes down…” So if dudes who hit women are pussies and women who hit men are crazy, then there's a special place in hell for a scumbag who takes off his belt and whips his dog with it. Still, from all I’ve read, this Zamora kid has been genuinely contrite in his pre-draft interviews so I feel this height, weight, speed guy’s high ceiling is worth a late 7th round dart throw.

Thanks as always for reading. Some character risks in here for sure, but they’re good players and by some accounts, they’re good kids that just made a mistake. Could get a couple good football players at bargain points in the draft if willing to take a PR hit which I’m quite sure the Steelers are not, but just like with those crazy bitches, you just never know.

Post subject: Re: Domockstic Violence
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:32 am 

This is a high point in your drafting history. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:05 pm 

Drama... you have Real Talent putting these mocks together. I'm very happy you publish in here. Love the draft by the way.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:00 pm 

You know what you've got, 77? You've got class

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:06 pm 

I've been making the point for a few months that drafting Jonnu Smith negates the negative attention you get from drafting Joe Mixon. Or at least it should.