It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 6:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: What'chu Mockin' About Willis???
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:26 pm 

2T.) Jordan Willis 6’4 255 EDGE Kansas St.- “The epitome of Kansas St. football” and Big 12 DPOY is a tailor made Tomlin pick. Again, I’d love to trade down with a team in the early 2nd. We all have our opinions on Bowser, Lawson, and Watt, "Different strokes for different folks" but I think all are in play for the Steelers with their first pick.

2.) Tim Williams 6’3 244 EDGE Alabama- This Williams kid is a freight train coming off the corner but a train wreck off the field. If he’s even on the Steelers’ draft board he’s a “grand larceny” pick if he slides down this far into round 2. Anyway, I’m done fucking around. Pass rush is fixed. Dupree, Williams, Willis, and Harrison coming in waves from all over the damn field. Brady, your ass is grass and I’m the fucking lawnmower!

3T,) Marcus Williams 6’1 203 S Utah- Ball hawking Cali kid that will quarterback my secondary. Basketball player that can really high point the football. Not a highlight reel hitter, but I have Sean Davis and the infuriatingly annoying Mike Mitchell to lay the wood.

3.) Fabian Moreau 6’0 206 CB UCLA- Torn pec could cause him to drop a round or two. Kid was really enjoying a “meteoric rise” up the draft board with Mayock and Jeremiah slobbering all over this kid with DJ saying Moreau could even play safety and successfully cover opposing TE’s.

3C.) Sydney Jones 6’0 186 CB Washington- Ok Smith, you talked me into it. Let’s double down on injured PAC 12 corners. I’ll go ahead and burn a gift comp pick on a potential Pro Bowl corner. Hell, Dallas burned an early 2nd round pick on Jaylon Smith last year whose knee injury was worse than Jones’ Achilles.

4.) Jourdan Lewis 5’10 188 CB Michigan- “If you’re going to do it, do it right.” Well, I’ve drafted two injured corners, might as well draft another kid that could slide in the draft. Unfortunately, this is another domestic violence incident, but if he’s somehow exonerated he’d be a day 3 steal and an excellent replacement for William Gay. Again, I’m done fucking around. I’ve fixed the pass rush, now I’ve fixed the secondary. Davis, Williams, Mitchell, Burns, Cock, Moreau, Jones, Lewis. Ballhawks and bashers. Now stick your excuses up your ass, Tomlin (I’m kinda salty tonight).

5.) George Kittle 6’4 247 TE Iowa- Like the Red Rocker, I want the Best of Both Worlds when it comes to tight ends. Not only can the Kittle kid work the seam, he “approaches blocking like an offensive lineman.”

6.) Donnell Pumphrey 5’9 180 RB San Diego St- Todd Haley’s wet dream. The NCAA’s all-time leading rusher may be small but I’m telling you this kid can play. The Mountain West POY can run, catch and return punts. My Aztecs are a quality football program. They’ve got a few kids I’ll be hoping the Steelers take on day 3.

7.) Eric Wilson 6’1 230 LB Cincinnati- Pro Day All-Star running a 4.48, 25 reps and a 39.5 vertical. Vince Williams is locked in as a starter so depth and a special teams warlord is needed.

Thanks as always for reading. I think Martavis Bryant holds the key to draft and the entire season. I didn't draft a WR because I'm holding out hope the kid makes a comeback, but my guess is Tombert doesn't share my optimism, They'll pick a wr in top 3 rounds. Book it Danno.