It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Is is Too Soon to Start Playing Again?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:39 pm
Posts: 156
Your score is: 13914 (GRADE: A)

Your Picks:
Round 2 Pick 2 (S.F.): Tim Williams, OLB/DE, Alabama (A-)
Round 2 Pick 30: Obi Melifonwu, SS, Connecticut (A+)
Round 3 Pick 2 (S.F.): Cordrea Tankersley, CB, Clemson (A)
Round 3 Pick 30: Gerald Everett, TE, South Alabama (A+)
Round 3 Pick 41 (COMP): Carlos Henderson, WR, Louisiana Tech (A+)
Round 4 Pick 28: Nico Siragusa, OG, San Diego State (A+)
Round 5 Pick 29: Eddie Vanderdoes, DT, UCLA (A-)
Round 6 Pick 29: Robert Davis, WR, Georgia State (A-)
Round 7 Pick 30: Deatrich Wise Jr., DE, Arkansas (B-)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is is Too Soon to Start Playing Again?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:47 am
Posts: 1039
Your score is: 12730 (GRADE: A-)

Your Picks:
Round 2 Pick 3 (JAX): DeShone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame (A-)
Round 2 Pick 20 (CLE): T.J. Watt, OLB, Wisconsin (A+)
Round 3 Pick 1 (CLE): Gerald Everett, TE, South Alabama (A-)
Round 3 Pick 28 (DAL): Fabian Moreau, CB/FS, UCLA (A+)
Round 4 Pick 28: Noah Brown, WR, Ohio State (A)
Round 5 Pick 4 (JAX): Eddie Vanderdoes, DT, UCLA (B)
Round 5 Pick 29: Ejuan Price, OLB, Pittsburgh (B)
Round 6 Pick 29: T.J. Logan, RB, North Carolina (B+)
Round 7 Pick 30: Jeremy Cutrer, CB, Middle Tennessee (B)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is is Too Soon to Start Playing Again?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 16847
30: R1P30 QB PATRICK MAHOMES II. TEXAS TECH
62: R2P30 EDGE JORDAN WILLIS. KANSAS STATE
94: R3P30 EDGE TYUS BOWSER. HOUSTON
105: R3P41 CB BRIAN ALLEN. UTAH
135: R4P28 S XAVIER WOODS. LOUISIANA TECH
173: R5P29 CB HOWARD WILSON. HOUSTON
213: R6P29 LB JORDAN EVANS. OKLAHOMA
248: R7P30 RB TARIK COHEN. NORTH CAROLINA A&T

_________________
Fuck the Patriots.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is is Too Soon to Start Playing Again?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:19 am
Posts: 10194
Your score is: 11983 (GRADE: B+)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 30: Patrick Mahomes II, QB, Texas Tech (B)
Round 2 Pick 30: Cordrea Tankersley, CB, Clemson (A)
Round 3 Pick 30: Alex Anzalone, OLB, Florida (A-)
Round 3 Pick 41 (COMP): Dawuane Smoot, DE/OLB, Illinois (B)
Round 4 Pick 28: Lorenzo Jerome, SS, Saint Francis (PA) (A-)
Round 5 Pick 29: George Kittle, TE, Iowa (B)
Round 6 Pick 29: Josh Malone, WR, Tennessee (A+)
Round 7 Pick 30: T.J. Logan, RB, North Carolina (A-)

_________________
Orangesteel wrote:
We could have ended the game there and Tomlin’s band of assholes let them back in.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is is Too Soon to Start Playing Again?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:24 pm
Posts: 6497
Location: Rhode Island (behind enemy lines)
No trades

Your score is: 14099 (GRADE: A)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 30: O.J. Howard, TE, Alabama (A+)
Round 2 Pick 30: Tyus Bowser, OLB, Houston (A)
Round 3 Pick 30: Josh Jones, SS, NC State (A+)
Round 3 Pick 41 (COMP): Chad Hansen, WR, California (A)
Round 4 Pick 28: Rasul Douglas, CB, West Virginia (A+)
Round 5 Pick 29: Eddie Vanderdoes, DT, UCLA (A-)
Round 6 Pick 29: Jamaal Williams, RB, Brigham Young (A)
Round 7 Pick 30: Deatrich Wise Jr., DE, Arkansas (B-)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is is Too Soon to Start Playing Again?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 14256
30: R1P30 S OBI MELIFONWU UCONN
62: R2P30 EDGE JORDAN WILLIS KANSAS STATE
94: R3P30 RB MARLON MACK SOUTH FLORIDA
105: R3P41 CB RASUL DOUGLAS WEST VIRGINIA
135: R4P28 TE GEORGE KITTLE IOWA
173: R5P29 WR JOSH MALONE TENNESSEE
213: R6P29 LB SAMSON EBUKAM EASTERN WASHINGTON
248: R7P30 CB RYAN LEWIS PITTSBURGH


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is is Too Soon to Start Playing Again?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:26 pm
Posts: 4700
no trades

Your score is: 13831 (GRADE: A)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 30: Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan (A+)
Round 2 Pick 30: Tyus Bowser, OLB, Houston (A)
Round 3 Pick 30: Marcus Maye, FS, Florida (A-)
Round 3 Pick 41 (COMP): Jake Butt, TE, Michigan (A+)
Round 4 Pick 28: Rasul Douglas, CB, West Virginia (A+)
Round 5 Pick 29: Eddie Vanderdoes, DT, UCLA (A-)
Round 6 Pick 29: Aaron Jones, RB, Texas-El Paso (B+)
Round 7 Pick 30: KD Cannon, WR, Baylor (A)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is is Too Soon to Start Playing Again?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:47 am
Posts: 1039
steel wrote:
no trades

Your score is: 13831 (GRADE: A)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 30: Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan (A+)
Round 2 Pick 30: Tyus Bowser, OLB, Houston (A)
Round 3 Pick 30: Marcus Maye, FS, Florida (A-)
Round 3 Pick 41 (COMP): Jake Butt, TE, Michigan (A+)
Round 4 Pick 28: Rasul Douglas, CB, West Virginia (A+)
Round 5 Pick 29: Eddie Vanderdoes, DT, UCLA (A-)
Round 6 Pick 29: Aaron Jones, RB, Texas-El Paso (B+)
Round 7 Pick 30: KD Cannon, WR, Baylor (A)


JackLambert58 wrote:
No trades

Your score is: 14099 (GRADE: A)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 30: O.J. Howard, TE, Alabama (A+)
Round 2 Pick 30: Tyus Bowser, OLB, Houston (A)
Round 3 Pick 30: Josh Jones, SS, NC State (A+)
Round 3 Pick 41 (COMP): Chad Hansen, WR, California (A)
Round 4 Pick 28: Rasul Douglas, CB, West Virginia (A+)
Round 5 Pick 29: Eddie Vanderdoes, DT, UCLA (A-)
Round 6 Pick 29: Jamaal Williams, RB, Brigham Young (A)
Round 7 Pick 30: Deatrich Wise Jr., DE, Arkansas (B-)


I'd be extremely happy with either of these.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is is Too Soon to Start Playing Again?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm
Posts: 16847
smith, I think Jake Butt and Josh Jones are both fine prospects but are two players that I want nowhere near the Steelers. The reasoning? They are 20th century players in a 21st century league. Josh Jones is like Mike Mitchell 2.0. We need players who are advancement of the species, not a decade state in terms of era.

Edge rushers who are outlier athletes.

Slot defenders with CB skills and LB size.

Move TEs with outlier height/speed mismatch skills.

Safeties with coverage skills, including 1 on 1 responsibilities vs slot WRs and move TEs.

RBs with receiving skills.

_________________
Fuck the Patriots.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is is Too Soon to Start Playing Again?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm
Posts: 14256
Your score is: 13956 (GRADE: A)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 30: O.J. Howard, TE, Alabama (A+)
Round 2 Pick 30: Tyus Bowser, OLB, Houston (A)
Round 3 Pick 30: Chris Godwin, WR, Penn State (A+)
Round 3 Pick 41 (COMP): Dalvin Tomlinson, DT, Alabama (A)
Round 4 Pick 28: Davis Webb, QB, California (A+)
Round 5 Pick 29: Conor McDermott, OT, UCLA (B+)
Round 6 Pick 29: De'Angelo Henderson, RB, Coastal Carolina (A)
Round 7 Pick 30: Brendan Langley, CB, Lamar (TX) (B-)

How I hope it unfolds...
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 30: Jarrad Davis, ILB, Florida (B)
Round 2 Pick 30: Jordan Willis, DE, Kansas State (A)
Round 3 Pick 30: Marcus Maye, FS, Florida (A-)
Round 3 Pick 41 (COMP): Rasul Douglas, CB, West Virginia (A)
Round 4 Pick 28: Nathan Peterman, QB, Pittsburgh (A)
Round 5 Pick 29: Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M (B+)
Round 6 Pick 29: T.J. Logan, RB, North Carolina (B+)
Round 7 Pick 30: D.J. Jones, DT, Ole Miss (B-)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is is Too Soon to Start Playing Again?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:47 am
Posts: 1039
Steelafan77 wrote:
Your score is: 13956 (GRADE: A)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 30: O.J. Howard, TE, Alabama (A+)
Round 2 Pick 30: Tyus Bowser, OLB, Houston (A)
Round 3 Pick 30: Chris Godwin, WR, Penn State (A+)
Round 3 Pick 41 (COMP): Dalvin Tomlinson, DT, Alabama (A)
Round 4 Pick 28: Davis Webb, QB, California (A+)
Round 5 Pick 29: Conor McDermott, OT, UCLA (B+)
Round 6 Pick 29: De'Angelo Henderson, RB, Coastal Carolina (A)
Round 7 Pick 30: Brendan Langley, CB, Lamar (TX) (B-)

How I hope it unfolds...
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 30: Jarrad Davis, ILB, Florida (B)
Round 2 Pick 30: Jordan Willis, DE, Kansas State (A)
Round 3 Pick 30: Marcus Maye, FS, Florida (A-)
Round 3 Pick 41 (COMP): Rasul Douglas, CB, West Virginia (A)
Round 4 Pick 28: Nathan Peterman, QB, Pittsburgh (A)
Round 5 Pick 29: Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M (B+)
Round 6 Pick 29: T.J. Logan, RB, North Carolina (B+)
Round 7 Pick 30: D.J. Jones, DT, Ole Miss (B-)

Sign me up for that in a heartbeat.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Is is Too Soon to Start Playing Again?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:24 pm
Posts: 6497
Location: Rhode Island (behind enemy lines)
Last ones before the draft tonight:

Your score is: 13237 (GRADE: A-)
 
Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 30: David Njoku, TE, Miami (Fla.) (A)
Round 2 Pick 30: Patrick Mahomes II, QB, Texas Tech (A+)
Round 3 Pick 30: Eddie Jackson, SS, Alabama (A)
Round 3 Pick 41 (COMP): JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, Southern California (A)
Round 4 Pick 28: Tanoh Kpassagnon, DE, Villanova (B+)
Round 5 Pick 29: Jarron Jones, DT, Notre Dame (A-)
Round 6 Pick 29: De'Angelo Henderson, RB, Coastal Carolina (A)
Round 7 Pick 30: Nate Hairston, CB, Temple (B-)


Your score is: 14008 (GRADE: A)
 
Your Picks:
Round 2 Pick 7 (NYJ): Taco Charlton, DE/OLB, Michigan (A)
Round 2 Pick 30: Patrick Mahomes II, QB, Texas Tech (A+)
Round 3 Pick 6 (NYJ): Tre'Davious White, CB, LSU (A+)
Round 3 Pick 30: Eddie Jackson, SS, Alabama (A)
Round 3 Pick 41 (COMP): JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, Southern California (A)
Round 4 Pick 28: Jonnu Smith, TE, Florida International (B+)
Round 5 Pick 29: Jarron Jones, DT, Notre Dame (A-)
Round 6 Pick 29: T.J. Logan, RB, North Carolina (A-)
Round 7 Pick 30: Avery Gennesy, OG, Texas A&M (B-)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
FORUM RULES --- PRIVACY POLICY




Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group