It is currently Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Steelers Fail To Make The Playoffs Mock
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:25 pm 

Quote:
Ronnie Stanley - T - Fighting Irish
Notre Dame redshirt sophomore T Ronnie Stanley requested an evaluation from the NFL Draft Advisory Board.
Prior to the season, when we optimistically called Stanley a top-50 prospect, nobody would have thought that the third-year soph would consider bolting for the NFL this winter. Now, with some calling Stanley a potential top-10 pick, it might be surprising if he announces he'll return to South Bend. The Advisory Board will tell Stanley he's a second-rounder, at worst, and more likely they'll give him the good news of a first-round projection.
Source: CSN Chicago Dec 8 - 6:57 PM

Jack Conklin - T - Spartans
Michigan State redshirt sophomore OT Jack Conklin is "weighing his options," with regards to the draft, reports TFY Draft Insider's Tony Pauline.
"As I hear it Conklin would also prefer to stay in college and its outside influences (aka agents) who are pushing him towards opting for the draft," Pauline wrote. "Most scouts feel Conklin, who lines up at left tackle for the Spartans but is better suited for the right side at the next level, could move from third round prospect in 2015 to the first round in 2016 if he sticks around MSU for another season." Conklin is a massive 6-foot-5, 326-pound specimen. The former walk-on redshirted his first season and has been starting ever since.
Source: TFY Draft Insider Dec 8 - 6:42 PM

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:03 am 

Sadly, Drama, I think they'll both be gone by the Steelers pick, even if we were to lose out and miss the dance. Price of 8-8. Give me defense all the way at this point. I'll agree that Devin Smith will be a good pro. He makes some spectacular catches.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:35 am 

I think there are about 25 top ten picks according to the draft experts. I personally do not think Stanley is one of them. Not saying that he is not decent I just do not think he is top 10.