It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: No Balls
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:14 pm 

1T) Clelin Ferrell EDGE Clemson- I’m still not sure ‘ol Clelin fits the Steelers edge profile, but this war daddy wins with all out hustle and hands. A tremendous team leader that I think would be a quality locker room addition late in rd 1

2) Jonathan Abram S Mississippi St- “For those of you wondering, this is what a safety that will knock the living soul out of you looks like.” Dig that quote from Senior Bowl Director Jim Nagy. You play hockey, Jonathan?

3T) Trayvon Mullen CB Clemson- One of the least talked about corners out there. I’m telling you this kid can shut down half the field. He was truly impressive vs a highly talented crew of ‘Bama wrs in the title game.

3) Voshean Joseph LB Florida- I think SteelerFury posters have a much higher opinion of this kid than the pundits. I rarely have seen this kid mocked or ranked before rd 3. Offers much needed explosion and big play capability to the worst Steelers' linebacking unit I've seen in my 48 years of life.

3T) JJ Arcega Whiteside WR Stanford- How do you replace Antonio Brown’s 15 touchdowns? Well JJ here had 14 last season so that’s a good start.

4) Josh Oliver TE San Jose St- Intrigued by this fella. Steelers are too. I’d feel pretty good giving Ben another receiving threat at TE.

5T) Justin Hollins EDGE Oregon- Here’s a really good looking athlete that I think people are sleeping on. Can rush the passer and drop into coverage. Would be an excellent day 3 flyer.

6T) Drue Tranquil LB Notre Dame- Dig this kid. Mocked him before for his character and leadership. Former safety that can really cover some ground. Blood and guts addition for the locker room and special teams unit.

6) Bryce Love RB Stanford- Speaking of character and leadership. Stanford skipper David Shaw on a recent path to the draft gushed over previously mentioned JJ Arcega-Whiteside but was effusive in his praise of Love saying he compares to Jamal Charles and Chris Johnson averaging over 8 yards per carry with the ability to break tackles. Said his character is off the charts. Give this kid a year to heal up and you possibly just stole the best running back in the draft and added a team culture changer.

6T) Byron Cowart DT Maryland- From a string of overachievers to a serious underachiever. Former 5 star, number 1 overall recruit has all the tools for coach Dunbar to unlock. Auburn fans lament him, but who can blame a kid for moving back home to help care for his ailing mom?

7) Andrew Wingard S Wyoming- Hell no I’ve never seen a Wyoming football game, but I read that no safety in the last 10 years has more tackles (454) than this all out hustler. Meet the new captain of your special teams, Danny.

Thanks for reading. Another frustrating night of playoff hockey. Unfortunately, I’m a very casual hockey fan and have no clue what’s wrong with the Penguins. They must’ve watched too many Steelers’ games this year. No Heart. No Guts. NO BALLS.

Post subject: Re: No Balls
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:47 pm 

i watch alot of mountain west the wyoming safety is something.