It is currently Sat May 25, 2019 9:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Draft Crashers
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:10 pm 

1.) Devin Bush LB Michigan- "I hope you flip your bike over and knock your two front teeth out! You selfish son of a bitch! You leave me in the trenches taking grenades, John!" Not once have I mocked this kid but I’m willing to be a team player and put my selfish Michigan hate aside should Bush become a Steeler. Rule #115... Always walk away from a coach wearing aviators...Tomlin's an asshole.

2.) Deandre Baker CB Georgia "I'm gonna go see Dr. Finklestein and I'm gonna tell him we have a whole new bag of issues. We can forget about mom for a while." Reports of Baker’s character issues a bit out of hand. Coaches and Teammates have vouched for this kid prompting local hacks to predict the Falcons will get a day 2 steal. Yeah, because the rest of league doesn’t know he hasn’t given up a touchdown in two years.

3T) Darnell Savage S Maryland- “Crabcakes and football that’s what Maryland does!” Like Baker, a pre-draft visitor who’s 4.36 40 and nose for the football will surely appeal to Tombert.

3) Dandre Walker EDGE Georgia- “You drop it! You stop projecting on me! Why don't you go enjoy yourself while I go ice my balls and spit up blood” Walker is back on my radar after a VERY strong post hernia workout over in Athens this week.

4) Dawson Knox TE Ole Miss “What happened, Toast?” “I think he’s on Steroids. He Runs like a fucking race horse.” Kid averaged 19 yds per catch for the Rebs and will block.

5T) Gary Jennings WR WVU- I get a guilty feeling like I crashed a funeral when I mock guys too many times. Jennings has been gone from my mocks, but not forgotten.

6T) John Cominsky DE Charleston- "Get on in here and let the big bear get his paws on you" Hell no I’ve never seen a Charleston game, but big boy has prototype 5 tech build.

6) Daylon Mack DT Texas A&M- Erroneous! I am not still living in 1995! There is still a place for space eating nose tackles in the NFL especially if you want little fellas like Devin Bush to have room to operate.

6T) Kaden Elliss LB Idaho- Some buzz around this kid. His 6.49-second three-cone and 11.1-second long shuttle time would have been the best in the class if he did it at the NFL Scouting Combine.

7) Kerrith Whyte RB Florida Atlantic- Ridiculously fast kick returner who had a pre-draft visit with your Pittsburgh Steelers.

Thanks as always for reading. Still ten more days until the draft? Clearly I'm running out of material.

Post subject: Re: Draft Crashers
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:22 am 

Quote:
6T) Kaden Elliss LB Idaho- Some buzz around this kid. His 6.49-second three-cone and 11.1-second long shuttle time would have been the best in the class if he did it at the NFL Scouting Combine.

I believe that buzz is me. He is very well suited to be a LEO in a 4-3 style D... Von Miller-esque. When he sticks his hand in the dirt and has no responsibilities besides go get QB, he has an unreal first couple of steps. Good off-ball, to... that may be where his future lies.