It is currently Sat May 25, 2019 9:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: If You're Not First, You're Last
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:08 pm 

1T) Ed Oliver 6’2 287 DL Houston- “If you're calm, that wonderous big cat will be calm too. But if you're scared, that beautiful death machine will do what God made it to do, namely eat you with a smile on its face.” I think this Cougar is the best player in the draft. If he slides out of the top 10, I trade this years 2nd and maybe more next year to go up and get him. Big Balls move. Do it Colbert.

3T) Taylor Rapp 6’0 208 S Washington- “I’m all jacked up on Mt Dew!” Somebody should’ve given Rapp some Dew before he ran a 4.74 40 at his Pro Day. Daniel Jeremiah said on Path to the Draft tonight it would hurt Rapp's stock. Let’s call this a Grand Larceny type selection should his stock fall this far.

3.) MeCole Hardman 5’10 183 WR Georgia- Runs like he’s carrying a load of Columbian Bam-Bam under his arm. Been awhile since I’ve mocked one of my Dawgs. Just so frustrated with former OC Jim Chaney and Kirby Smart. Those two jackwagons had the keys to a Ferrari and drove it like a Pinto.

4.) David Long 5’11 227 LB WVU- “I mean, I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence... I'm just a just a big, hairy, American winning machine." Fantastic measurables, heat seeking missile, and outstanding leadership traits. Coach Combover called this kid the “heart and soul” of the team. Steelers desperately need more kids like this on their roster.

5T.) Isaiah Johnson 6’2 208 CB Houston- “I got mauled by a cougar, my Crystal Gayle shirt is ruined, and I didn’t learn dick about driving…” Another WR to DB conversion for the Steelers “coaches” to experiment with.

6T) Alize Mack 6’4 249 TE Notre Dame- Scheduled for pre-draft visit. Probably goes a little earlier on day 3 but I just want to help y’all keep track of the pre-draft visits.

6) Gary Johnson 6’0 225 LB Texas- Scheduled for pre-draft visit. Some pre-draft buzz around this kid after an impressive combine. Fast to the football type with some coverage skills.

6T) Dillion Mitchell 6’2 201 WR Oregon- Scheduled for pre-draft visit. Size/speed guy who has some rac ability. Anybody like this kid?

7.) Ugo Amadi 5’9 199 S Oregon- Scheduled for pre-draft vist. Admittedly I know nothing about this little fella. Maybe Mitchell is afraid to fly alone.

Thanks as always for reading. I’m usually all in favor of trading down but I am willing to trade up if the right player starts to fall. I don’t know if that player will be Oliver, but man he’d look good causing chaos all over the front 7.

Post subject: Re: If You're Not First, You're Last
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:17 pm 

My secondary player crush this draft... David Long Michigan https://www.nfl.com/prospects/david-lon ... 72277bf4f7 over the other David Long.
Taylor Rapp https://www.nfl.com/prospects/taylor-ra ... 5f382d663d nuff said.
Take a look at Davante Davis Texas later rounds at corner/safety... https://www.nfl.com/prospects/davante-d ... 58cb7c5348

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:28 am 

I can't figure out that 40 time by Rapp. At the combine he did a 6.82 3 cone time and had a 3.99 short shuttle, those are elite numbers for a safety. How can he be so quick and agile and then run a 4.74?? Doesn't make sense.

On film he looks to be much faster, I would guess that he was closer to a 4.55-4.60 40. I hope teams pass him over, would be nice to snatch him up in the 3rd round.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:49 am 

Rapp is about as close to Ryan Clark as a player as you can get. Played deep middle most of the time. Sure tackler. Football smart. Not a true FS IMHO but a SS. Could be an Eric Weddle type safety

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:21 pm 

How would I have compare to Marquise Blair? Really similar play style, I have them about even.