It is currently Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Swapping of Future Gold Jackets
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:55 pm 

Trade:
Patrick Peterson 6'1 203 CB Cardinals- Trading AB to the desert for this 8 time Pro Bowler and 3 time all-pro plus the Cards 5th round pick.

Free Agency:

Preston Smith 6’5 265 EDGE Redskins- PFF’s #8 3-4 OLB. Read the Redskins won't franchise tag him.

Adrian Amos 6’0 215 S Bears- He and Patrick Peterson quickly turn the team's weakness into the team's strength

Tyrell Williams 6’4 205 WR Chargers- JuJu and Washington not tall or fast. This kid is both.

Ramon Foster- Re-signed

Draft:

1T) Nassir Adderly 6'0 195 S Delaware- Trading down a few spots for this elite competitor and playmaker the secondary has lacked since Troy retired. He and Amos would make a nice tandem while Terrell Edmunds can be used in a variety of ways including dime linebacker.

2.) Vosean Joseph 6'1 226 LB Florida- Heat seeking missile this kid is. Dig him. Highly competitive, hyper aggressive 'sum bitch that will bring a nasty swagger to the linebacking corps.

3.) DeAndre Walker 6'3 240 EDGE Georgia- Another all-out hustler for the defense. Stout against the run and offers pass rushing upside.

3T.) Riley Ridley 6'2 200 WR Georgia- Physical dawg right here. The ball is in the air it belongs to him. I don't think he'll wow at the combine making him a grand larceny selection late day 2.

4.) Isaac Nauta 6'4 240 TE Georgia- I do think he will wow at the combine. Former 5 star recruit criminally underused by UGA's fat fuck of an OC. Kid just hauls ass in the open field. Travis Kelce upside right here.

5T) David Long 5'11 230 LB West Virginia- Yet another all-out hustler for the defense. High energy, team leader with a nose for the football. Kind of reminds me of a young Hardy Nickerson.

6T) Daylon Mack 6'1 320 DT Texas A&M- Old school Casey Hampton nose tackle. Powerful beast to cause chaos and mayhem in the middle.Former 5 star recruit has battled depression but is said to have it under control.

6.) Darius Slayton 6'1 190 WR Auburn- Speed to burn. Will be a fast riser when he tears up Indy. Auburn's offense was a hot mess this past season but they have some blazers at wide out.

7.) Miles Sanders 5'11 215 RB Penn St- Sequon Barkley a tough act to follow but this former 5 star recruit has talent worth throwing a day 3 dart at.

Thanks as always for reading. As always please comment on the players you like and those you don't. AB's trade value seems to being going down by the day but I still think the initial Internet rumor of AB for Peterson a good deal for both teams.

Post subject: Re: Swapping of Future Gold Jackets
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:48 pm 

Athletic, young and hungry with impressive accomplishments... describes every prospect you've listed in this mock. I like this draft Drama well done sir. As usual.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:19 pm 

I like a lot of this, Drama... but I can't get into Nauta.

Slow off the snap... generally the last guy moving. Makes some blocking assignments more difficult than they have to be because he's late to get out of his stance, unless he stands straight up.
Skittish over the middle.
Pass pro is... not good.

It's possible that he will be a better pro, I can see that. And, yeah, that OC made some real mess of a lot of offensive talent.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:33 pm 

would Jace Sternberger be there instead of Nauta?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:19 pm 

The defense definitely got faster and more athletic.

Well done Drama.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:47 pm 

Charles Demarr wrote:
The defense definitely got faster and more athletic.

If only...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:55 pm 

Any chance we can get Drama into the Steelers FO?

Asking for several million friends.